Looking for those who have 100 + to lose

Options

Replies

• Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    I too have over 100lbs to lose, at my heaviest I was 286.2lbs. I am currently at 258.9lbs and it has taken almost a year to get that off. I would like to be down to 150lbs but I am trying to take it 20lbs at a time. So we will see, anyways good luck to all of you guys on here.

Welcome, I sent you a friend request.
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Hey everyone. I am sick today. No exercise for me today. Today is my day off from exercise anyways. I will eat great and I will drink my water. I hope all of you have a wonderful day! I am off to have devotion and prayer with my hubby and kids.
  • melissa1977
    melissa1977 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Oh I like the exercise challenge! I'm totally in.
  • Leesa22
    Leesa22 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon, Laura!
  • JeanMargaret
    Options
    Hi Laura,

I just wanted to say that I think it's admirable - what you're doing. You've taken a very important step in just being here and if you stay focused, you will - for certain- reach your goals. I wish you so much luck!

*smiles*

Jean
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options
    Hope you feel better, Laura!

Today was supposed to be my day off from exercise but felt I needed to get something in since I didn't do too hot with lunch this afternoon. My meal wasn't bad but we had chips and queso and salsa for an appetizer. So I guess I will start my calorie count today.

Sunday: 3500-671=2829 to go
  • melissa1977
    melissa1977 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hard workout at the gym today to make up for my cheat day yesterday. Felt good at the time, but man, am I TOTALLY feeling it now!

Sunday: 3500 - 785 = 2715 to go
  • lgochya
    lgochya Posts: 39
    Options
    Hi All!! I have been well onder way on my journey for a while now. I started at 350 and am currently 175!! WOOHOO!! Doing more today than have done in the forst 40 years of my life!! JUST GOT IN for man hour and 15 min. of snow shoeing!! WOW That is some serious caloric burn!! I have toodled around on and off on this site for some time, mostly when I faulter and need reminding. I am 25 lbs from my goal weight of 150lb. the end is now in site! Happy to be suppotive of all!! Feel free to friend!! Have a happy Sunday!!:flowerforyou:
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Hi Laura,

I just wanted to say that I think it's admirable - what you're doing. You've taken a very important step in just being here and if you stay focused, you will - for certain- reach your goals. I wish you so much luck!

*smiles*

Jean

Hi Jean. Thanks so much for your very kind words. I sent you a friend request.
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Hi All!! I have been well onder way on my journey for a while now. I started at 350 and am currently 175!! WOOHOO!! Doing more today than have done in the forst 40 years of my life!! JUST GOT IN for man hour and 15 min. of snow shoeing!! WOW That is some serious caloric burn!! I have toodled around on and off on this site for some time, mostly when I faulter and need reminding. I am 25 lbs from my goal weight of 150lb. the end is now in site! Happy to be suppotive of all!! Feel free to friend!! Have a happy Sunday!!:flowerforyou:

Hi, wow you have done an awesome job on losing weight. What an inspiration you are. I sent you a friend request.
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Well, I did really well today. Ate well and drank my water. I made a new recipe tonight one that I have never tried. It was really good and a change from chicken. I was getting so tired of chicken. I hope you all have aq great night.
  • Leesa22
    Options
    Wonderul and encouraging ....continuted sucess with the rest of your weight loss!:smile:
  • Leesa22
    Options
    The last comment as for you, I goofed on copying this part....
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Hi all! I got busy yesterday & didn't get to the message board to check in. How did everyone fare over the weekend. I barely squeeked by with a .4 pound loss this week. I think it was the cookies at grandma's house that did it. You know how those grandma's are....cookies, cakes & candy. I survived though until next month when I make the trip again. I see, some of you weren't feeling well, hope you are feeling better. I didn't exercise yesterday unless you count learning to crochet :smile: . I will be heading to the gym after work today though. Now for the good news....I just realized that for over a week I have had less than 100 pounds to go. Yayyyyyy!:bigsmile: I can still stay here on the thread can't I ? I love you guys.

Happy losing,

Staci
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options
    Sunday: 3500-671=2829 to go
    Monday: 2829-1028=1801 to go
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Sunday: 3500- 000= 3500
    Monday: 3500- 128= 3372
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Great job on the exercise ladies!
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    I joined a group that I love and I am going to go with that one. Just wanted to let everyone know. It's called Daily HEET.
  • quansc
    quansc Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone. I have 126 lbs to lose. My husband and I are doing this together. I'm looking forward to posting a success story. :happy:
  • merryxmas15
    merryxmas15 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Sunday 3500-0=3500
    Monday 3500-851=2649