Crockpot Pineapple Chicken (80 cal per ck breast)

Options

Replies

• downshifter2000
    downshifter2000 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    bump:wink:
  • ecouteretoile
    Options
    Going to have to try that out. I love my crock pot.
  • kath711
    kath711 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • jackflash007
    Options
    .....for later :wink:
  • tdpassley
    tdpassley Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks looks wonderful, I went and bought the ingredients yesterday and making for dinner today!
  • mchristensen527
    Options
    Sounds delicious. I will try it this week.
  • Nicmc8
    Nicmc8 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ukredhead19
    Options
    definitely adding this to my menu this week, sounds delicious and SOOOO easy, thanks for sharing
  • lbragg
    lbragg Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    bump! sounds yummy!
  • kylielouttit
    kylielouttit Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • rinangel
    Options
    sounds good!
  • amandal15
    amandal15 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • bigfatpie
    Options
    Bump
  • ukredhead19
    Options
    Just made this for dinner...yummy!!! it was awesome..i tweaked it a little to match what I had, I used teriyaki sauce instead of soy sauce and pineapple rings and put it on brown rice.

very filling and healthy...definitely moving onto my regular list! thanks!
  • Bubbas12
    Bubbas12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    This sounds delicious! I'm going to make it tomorrow with some brown rice and roasted asparagus,
  • angelsandwolves09
    angelsandwolves09 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    This sounds really good!! I have one question...I haven't ever really cooked with a crockpot, so would i just fill it to cover the chicken with water or what? Sorry if that is a weird/dumb question, but like I said...I'm kinda new to the whole cooking scene.... :tongue:
  • lisamt83
    lisamt83 Posts: 119
    Options
    Saving for later!
  • ukredhead19
    Options
    This sounds really good!! I have one question...I haven't ever really cooked with a crockpot, so would i just fill it to cover the chicken with water or what? Sorry if that is a weird/dumb question, but like I said...I'm kinda new to the whole cooking scene.... :tongue:

I used to think the same thing with crock pots...that you have to fill it up with water...don't know where I got that LOL! Anyways, you don't have to put anything else in the crockpot, the 1/4 cup of soy sauce is enough liquid and the chicken will make some of its own liquid too.
  • angelsandwolves09
    angelsandwolves09 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! Lol I felt really stupid for asking but I didn't know...lol
  • Bubbas12
    Bubbas12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    For those of you that have made this, is 4 hours on low long enough to cook the chicken? I'm asking because anytime I've made chicken in the crockpot, it's either 3-4 hours on high or 7-8 hours on low.