Crockpot Pineapple Chicken (80 cal per ck breast)

Options

Replies

• Cbaker5156
    Cbaker5156 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Sounds Delish.. BTW.. Love the deer picture....Thanks
  • tessjordan88
    tessjordan88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Yummy!!! Sending hubby to the store for pineapple! We already have the rest! Thanks!!!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    bump
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • DesertDiva69
    Options
    Sounds yummy, will have to try. Did you put it over rice, or have veggies as a side?
  • maryupton
    Options
    Wow just saw your weight loss, well done, what a big achievement. Very impressed
  • jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Options
    Yum! Thanks. I will be trying this :)
  • classyleo77
    classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yum! Can't wait to try.
  • jkc2222
    jkc2222 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Thanks!
  • ttabangel
    ttabangel Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    any idea how long it would take to cook chicken tenderloins like this instead of the breasts?
  • Dreaj79
    Dreaj79 Posts: 212
    Options
    Bump
  • tessjordan88
    tessjordan88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    We tried this tonight. I must say I'm not a big fan of soy sauce. It smelled terrible to me when it was cooking, but it did taste a lot better than it smelled! We had rice and steamed broccoli with it. YUM!
  • lindsay03811
    Options
    bump.
  • Evanstl
    Evanstl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ok what does bump mean? i am new to this site. And if you drain your pineapple juice then how do you prevent your chicken from sticking to your crockpot and staying moist?
  • LDJones57
    LDJones57 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My wife gimped up her back this past weekend so I am the chief cook and bottle washer. I saw this and thought I'd try it. I dumped the soy sauce in the crockpot, added the spices, laid the chicken breasts over them, the covered them with the can of crushed pineapple (after draining it, of course.) A little over two hours later (crockpot on high) I served it with some Rice-a-Roni Rice Pilaf. My wife was impressed and my kid said, "Dad, I didn't know you could cook!"

Great recipe and about as easy as they come! Thanks for sharing!

-Loren
  • LDJones57
    LDJones57 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ok what does bump mean? i am new to this site. And if you drain your pineapple juice then how do you prevent your chicken from sticking to your crockpot and staying moist?

Even after draining it, there's still a lot of moisture in the remaining pineapple. I wondered the same, but when I opened the crockpot the chicken was sitting in a nice broth. They were very moist. And delicious!
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    Yummy Bump :flowerforyou:
  • Mary_Burris
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Sounds So goood!! thank you!
  • katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Any ideas on a swap for the soy sauce?? I'm allergic.

vietnamese Fish sauce!!!!
  • myrazimmie
    myrazimmie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bump