90 Day Challege- Challenge 2

Options
This is the same as the 90 Day Challenge that is currently going on. The forum was getting pretty long, and had a suggestion to create a new one for the Challenge, so please only post anything regarding to Challenge 2 here. Post your weighs in here for the end of this weeks challenge. If you are posting weight for the end of Challenge 1, please go to the regular 90 Day Challenge forum in which you joined in.

Challenge 2
Start Date: Jan 8, 2011
End Date: Jan 14, 2011

"1. Drink at least 5 (8oz) of water EVERYDAY this week.
2. Do 6 Sets of 15 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week.
3. Get 30 Min of cardio at least 3 out of 7 days this week.
4. Cut 100 calories from your diet EVERYDAY this week.

You may modify however you need to, to fit your workout ability. This can either be a workout for you, or it can be am additional to your workout. If you normally do 2 days a week on the treadmill, well then the challange for you would be to do 1 more day. I realize now, that maybe it was too much to do this in addition to your workout, but for those that really want a challenge, i encourage you to do this as your additional workout. We are all at different levels and thats fine. Keep in mind, the more workouts you do , and the more you challenge yourself, results pay off BIG TIME in the end!!! Good Luck, and if you have any questions about Challenge 2, make sure to post here!! Good Luck all my 111 challengers!!!!!

If you are just now seeing this Challenge group, its always open to join. Just post the following:
1. Name
2. Current Weight
3. Goal weight by April 1
4. Current Workouts

** When joining late, all you need to do is just start in the current challenge!!!

Replies

• Jolene66
    Options
    1. Name Jolene Alirez
    2. Current Weight 387
    3. Goal weight by April 1 357 30 lbs
    4. Current Workouts walking and stairs
  • runheather
    Options
    Name: runheather
    2. 150
    3. 138
    4. Running and spinning
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    1. Name - Chelsea
    2. Current Weight - 203 lbs
    3. Goal weight by April 1 - 178 lbs
    4. Current Workouts - Elliptical, Walking, Kinect games & Wii
  • mikki3
    mikki3 Posts: 63
    Options
    1. Michelle
    2. 169.8
    3. 155
    4. 30-Day Shred, power walking
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Current weight 180
    Goal weight by april 1 160
    elliptical machine curcuit weight traning
  • LadyLiz82
    Options
    1:Liz
    2:Current weight 225
    3:Goal weight by April 1 195
    4:tredmill, turbo jams, chasing after 3 kiddies
  • aeleton
    aeleton Posts: 171
    Options
    Welcome to the 90 Day Challenge- Challenge 2.

Please use the reference number issued when logging weigh ins (Every Saturday morning) and Challange accomplishments

113. Jolene66
    114. runheather
    115. chelsea
    116. mikki3
    117. marisol7649
    118. jd26mchl27
  • lchalmers
    Options
    1. Laura
    2. CW 237
    3. GW 4/1 : 205
    4. tredmill, biggest loser wii, softball
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Just want this to show in my "My Topics" list!

Already got the water in today, and completed 30 minutes of cardio. Cutting 100 calories a day is going to be tough! I already have a hard time staying within my goals when it comes to food! That's the point of a challenge, though, right?
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome Laura, you are #119
  • aeleton
    Options

Already got the water in today, and completed 30 minutes of cardio. Cutting 100 calories a day is going to be tough! I already have a hard time staying within my goals when it comes to food! That's the point of a challenge, though, right?

You got all your water in Already??? WOW, let me know for sure, so i can mark you down. and Cardio? wow, i havent even gotten off the computer LOL and yes, cutting 100 a day is a challenge, and that is the point... LOL
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options

You got all your water in Already??? WOW, let me know for sure, so i can mark you down. and Cardio? wow, i havent even gotten off the computer LOL and yes, cutting 100 a day is a challenge, and that is the point... LOL

LOL! For some reason I found myself up at 5:45am, and... even more unusual... I'm been energized and motivated since the moment I sprung up out of bed. So, I've been up and cleaning all day! I've had a very productive day, and when I was done cleaning I did 30 minutes of exercise with the Kinect Your Shape game, and I just finished that. I've needed the water throughout the morning and afternoon! I think I'd count all the cleaning even if I hadn't done an actual workout, I did so much! And there were a few times I moved enough to get my heart rate up while cleaning!

So, yep... already got the water and the 30 minutes of cardio in today. :)

Trust me... this is NOT normal for me! Especially on a Saturday!
  • jbeans67
    Options
    1. Jill
    2. CW 159 lbs
    3. GW 4/1: 139 lbs
    4. kick boxing, treadmill, P90x videos
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    #92 week 2 day 1
    5/5 water complete
    6/15 situps complete (going to feel that tomorrow)
    TM 40 min 5.5 mph 5 min warm up 30 min run 5 min cool down

I am a Medifast user and back on 5/1 you only consume 1000 calories a day or less.. So I guess actually I am staying under the 1200 that is reccomended for me on here anyway.. I do log my food on the Medifast site because of the simplicty it's all in there already... As long as I continue on this program which will be about 2months I won't be consuming more than 1000 a day. Cost to much $$$ to not work the program as written..

Thank you for putting this challenge together :)
    Laurie
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I went in and cut my calorie numbers back by one hundred. We still eat our exercise calories if we want, right?
  • aeleton
    Options
    Chickadee, yes you can eat back your calories. But if for some reason, you have a hard time letting something go, like a coke... try cutting 100 calories out of something junkie... LOL
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    I don't drink soda, so I'm good there. But there's junk in the kitchen that's taunting me. But I'm not going to let it break me down. Usually I eat about 5, but I'm going to go workout about 5 and then eat around 7. Hopefully that'll keep my late night snacking down and maybe going to bed earlier (instead of 11 or 12) will help...
  • dayh1ker
    dayh1ker Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    #67 Viki

1/3 30 extra minutes on the treadmill
    5/5 8oz glasses of water
    screwed up on my calories...just barely squeeked by :mad: I'll try to make it up throughout the week.
  • tizzy22
    tizzy22 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I shovelled today to get in my extra workout - and I opted to shovel my neighbours driveway as well since the snow was on the lighter side - an extra 30 minutes of cardio and a happy neighbour to boot!! :smooched:
  • chickadee2010
    Options
    - I got all of my water in.
    - I completed 30 minutes of cardio (walking).
    - I cut back 100 calories.