#5 checking in

1. Drink at least 5 (8oz) of water: everyday so far
    2. Do 6 Sets of 15 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week: 1/3
    3. Get 30 Min of cardio at least 3 out of 7 days this week: 2/3
    4. Cut 100 calories from your diet EVERYDAY this week: 4/7
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options

I didn't check in yesterday, but I also didn't accomplish any of the goals yesterday, so nothing to report about that. But today I managed to do everything!

So now I am at...

1. Drink at least 5 (8oz) of water EVERYDAY this week. 2 out of 7
    2. Do 6 Sets of 15 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week. 2 out of 3
    3. Get 30 Min of cardio at least 3 out of 7 days this week. 2 our of 3 (33 minutes of elliptical)
    4. Cut 100 calories from your diet EVERYDAY this week. 4 out of 7
  • isislc
    isislc Posts: 140 Member
    Options

Just so excited that I feel the need to share with everyone a little early. I went to the doctor with my daughter this week and decided to hop on that dreaded scale. Found that I have lost 5 lbs in 10 days. I was pretty excited when I saw it and told the doctor, who is also my physician. I had just seen her at the beginning of those 10 days so she was just as excited with me.
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    :smile: No 7 checking in

Wednesday 12th Jan

Drink 5 (8oz) water - completed
    Cardio 30 mins - completed
    Cut 100 cals - completed

Sit ups - not completed :frown:

I'll keep trying !
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    #15 Amy check in for 1/12/11:
    1. Drink at least 5 (8oz) of water: 5/7
    2. Do 6 Sets of 15 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week: 3/3
    3. Get 30 Min of cardio at least 3 out of 7 days this week: 5/3
    4. Cut 100 calories from your diet EVERYDAY this week: 5/7
  • dvanrose
    dvanrose Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    #60 - Deanne

2. Do 6 Sets of 15 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week: 2/3
    4. Cut 100 calories from your diet EVERYDAY this week: 3/7

So, I may need to adjust my original weight loss goal - my doctor thinks that 135 was a little too much if I want to be healthy - maybe stay at 140.

Also, does anyone have ideas about what to do if you can't find the right food online to enter into your food diary?
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    1. Drink at least 5 (8oz) of water EVERYDAY this week.
    2. Do 6 Sets of 15 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week.
    3. Get 30 Min of cardio at least 3 out of 7 days this week.
    4. Cut 100 calories from your diet EVERYDAY this week.

1. 5/7 days completed
    2. 4/3 days completed
    3. 4/3 days completed
    4. 5/7 days completed
  • aeleton
    aeleton Posts: 171
    Options
    Hey Guys, sorry i was out of touch yesterday, My dad was rushed to Hospital, high blood pressure and chest pains. Going for test today to see if he has a blockage. I apologize but i am back now. I am about to re-read over everyone's post for the last day and a half.... you guys are awesome, i cant keep up with you.. LOL

However, i am afraid i am going to have to close the challenge, its becoming a lot to add new members, and its easy to miss. If you are wanting to join, you can still view the challenges and do them with us, but its a lot to keep up with. Originally i had said i wasn't going to close it, but i NEVER thought this many people would want to join, WHICH IS AWESOME. If you have asked me a question, and i did not answer you, please send me a Private message as i know when those come in.

Some have asked about weigh ins, i had stated weigh ins were Saturday mornings, however some have requested a Friday weigh in as well. So weigh in either Friday or Saturday, either is fine.

You guys are doing awesome on the challenges!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • KaydeanH
    KaydeanH Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    #60 - Deanne

2. Do 6 Sets of 15 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week: 2/3
    4. Cut 100 calories from your diet EVERYDAY this week: 3/7

So, I may need to adjust my original weight loss goal - my doctor thinks that 135 was a little too much if I want to be healthy - maybe stay at 140.

Also, does anyone have ideas about what to do if you can't find the right food online to enter into your food diary?

Yes! I have had the same issue previously. Once you enter the food it will tell you that no results were found. There is also an option if you scroll down that asks if you would like to add that food to the database. If you choose that option it will ask you the nutritional facts of the food that you are entering and the best part is that it gives you the option to make that food available for other MFP users. Let me know if this works!
  • KaydeanH
    KaydeanH Posts: 25 Member
    Options

Just so excited that I feel the need to share with everyone a little early. I went to the doctor with my daughter this week and decided to hop on that dreaded scale. Found that I have lost 5 lbs in 10 days. I was pretty excited when I saw it and told the doctor, who is also my physician. I had just seen her at the beginning of those 10 days so she was just as excited with me.

Congratulations! Keep up the good work. I have lost 5 pounds as well and I am extremely proud of myself. I love this challenge. And i'm glad that we are all here to support each other.
  • rkwith3
    rkwith3 Posts: 11
    Options
    # 82 checking in.....

2. Do 6 Sets of 15 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week: 1/3
    3. Get 30 Min of cardio at least 3 out of 7 days this week: 5/3
    4. Cut 100 calories from your diet EVERYDAY this week: 1/7 (Finally did it yesterday!!!)
  • rugrat200324
    rugrat200324 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I hope that your dad is ok. Ill keep him in my prayers.
    Debbie
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options

That is awesome!!!!! Keep it up!!!!
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hope your dad is going well! Keeping yall in my thoughts and prayers!

Now I gotta get up and get my butt in gear I still have more water to drink, my workout and situps to do! Oh and at some point cook dinner haha!!!!

Will check in later!!!!

I am so amazed at everyone and their progress we are rockin it!!! Keep it up!!!!
  • dayh1ker
    dayh1ker Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    #67 Viki

Drank all my water today, did all my EVIL situps. Also below my 100 calories for the day. Will have my last set of cardio in tomorrow. Looking forward to what you have in store for us next week. PLEASE no jumping jacks. My girls just can't handle 'em and I can't find an "Iron Maiden" big enough to corral 'em!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Summary:

1. Drink at least 5 (8oz) of water EVERYDAY this week. 6/7
    2. Do 6 Sets of 15 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week.3/3
    3. Get 30 Min of cardio at least 3 out of 7 days this week.2/3
    4. Cut 100 calories from your diet EVERYDAY this week.6/7
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    #92 checking in
    1-13-11
    1. Drink at least 5 (8oz) of water: 6/7
    2. Do 6 Sets of 15 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week: 4/3 Compl
    3. Get 30 Min of cardio at least 3 out of 7 days this week: 4/3
    4. Cut 100 calories from your diet EVERYDAY this week: 6/7

I sure hope you dad is ok I am sending prayers your way.. For a quick recovery.. {{{HUGS}}}

Won't be checking in till late tomarrow I am on a 12hour shift again don't get home till after 8pm.. Looking forward to WI this week. :)
  • bluemagic33
    Options

That is awesome!!!!! Keep it up!!!!

Way to go so very proud of you... What a way to keep the motivation going... You a rockstar my friend :D
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    # 81

1. Drink at least 5 (8oz) of water: 6/7
    2. Do 6 Sets of 15 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week: 3/3
    4. Cut 100 calories from your diet EVERYDAY this week: 4/7
  • rugrat200324
    rugrat200324 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    #41 checking in for Thursday
    1. 7/5 for water complete
    2. 35 sit ups again today so 6/7 for that
    3. Walked 2 miles and worked out for 15 minutes today 6/7 complete
    4. 100 calories complete 6/7 days this week!

Feeling good!
    Debbie #41
  • bluemagic33
    Options
    #67 Viki

Drank all my water today, did all my EVIL situps. Also below my 100 calories for the day. Will have my last set of cardio in tomorrow. Looking forward to what you have in store for us next week. PLEASE no jumping jacks. My girls just can't handle 'em and I can't find an "Iron Maiden" big enough to corral 'em!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Summary:

1. Drink at least 5 (8oz) of water EVERYDAY this week. 6/7
    2. Do 6 Sets of 15 Sit-ups 3 out of 7 days this week.3/3
    3. Get 30 Min of cardio at least 3 out of 7 days this week.2/3
    4. Cut 100 calories from your diet EVERYDAY this week.6/7

I so agree with this lol....