Slow cooker recipes with low calories

Options

Replies

• tpotts0927
    Options
    Very interested in the slow cooker recipes. My email is dolphinracinggirls16@yahoo.com

Tracy
  • jmason8188
    Options
    May I please have a copy? Thank you! JM
    jmason8188@yahoo.com
  • pumpkin11
    pumpkin11 Posts: 24
    Options
    Me too pretty please!!! (Bet you regret offering now lol)

lisarote@fsmail.net
  • Heidi716
    Heidi716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Yeah, that guy offering the 24 page pamphlet of recipes is not sending them out. I requested one months ago, I even sent my email address in a message to him. I don't think he's on this site anymore, he never even read it. I wouldn't post my personal email on here anymore. Just sayin...
  • Shinersmom
    Options
    I would love the slow cooker recipes!

TIA
  • Peneann
    Peneann Posts: 4
    Options
    I would love to have your copy of slow cooker recipes.

My e-mail address is grampene@yahoo.com

Thanks so much and have a great day!

Penny
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Smokey Crockpot Chicken Dinner
    via southernfood.about.com

Smoked paprika gives the chicken a delicious, smoky flavor. This is an easy one-pot meal to prepare for the slow cooker.

Ingredients:
    4 boneless chicken breast halves
    2 pounds small white potatoes, peeled and cut in 1-inch cubes
    2 medium carrots, cut in chunks
    1 medium onion, cut in thin wedges
    1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes or 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
    1 teaspoon salt
    1/4 teaspoon pepper
    4 tablespoons melted butter, divided
    2 tablespoons Spanish smoked paprika
    1 tablespoon lemon juice
    1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
    1 tablespoon honey
    Dash salt
    Dash cumin

Preparation:
    Wash chicken and pat dry. Combine potatoes, carrots, and onion wedges in a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker with parsley, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the melted butter; toss.
    Combine the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter with the smoked paprika, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, honey, and dash of salt and dash of cumin. Rub chicken breasts with the paprika mixture; arrange on vegetables.
    Cover and cook on low for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
    Serves 4.
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    http://media.trb.com/media/acrobat/2010-09/56127087.pdf

This has some slow cooker recipes with nutritional information.
  • surv8r
    surv8r Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    B-U-M-P-P-P
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I have a great 24 page pamphlet of great recipes and tips when it comes to using your slow cooker that I received from my nutritionist a year or so ago. What is really nice about it, is she has included the nutrition facts for the recipes so you know how many servings there are and the contents of each serving!

If you would like me to send it to you, just give me an email address and I would gladly forward it.

Here is my latest favorite crockpot dessert:

Apple Sauce

Core peell ( I suppose you don't have to if you don't mind the peel) and slice a variety of apples (you can use whatever kinds you like I personally use about 5 different types in mine) - enough apples to fill the crockpot that you are using

Throw in some lemon juice and cinnamon/all spice/apple pie seasoning/nutmeg whatever you prefer

Turn that bad boy on and let her go on high for a few hours or low for a few more until the apples are as soft as you prefer them to be, I let mine go til they are mush, but some others I know prefer a more chunky apple sauce so they don't let it go as long.

If you don't want to add lemon juice a little bit of water can be added if you like instead

I use some sweet and some sour apples and I find that this combo requires NO added sugar and is plenty sweet (more golden delicious apples yum) :)

ENJOY

thank you for this! i love applesauce but pre-made is so high in sugar!!
  • MLynn626
    MLynn626 Posts: 4
    Options
    Would love to have a copy of the slow cooker recipes.. please email me at MLynn626@yahoo.com
    Thanks.
  • LauraKerrick
    Options
    I would LOVE a copy of your slow cooker Pamplet Please!!! If you get some free time, please send it to laurakerrick@gmail.com.
    Thank you so much! & have a Great day! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • leahsevilla
    leahsevilla Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    If you are still sending it out I'd love a copy
    metzleah@gmail.com

i have a crock pot and i've never used it!
  • Jessica_Lo
    Jessica_Lo Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    bump...page 6 for my reference.
  • oliverlouisesmom
    Options
    I would love a copy roo_bee9396@yahoo.com
    Thanks
  • loanz
    loanz Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi i would love those recipes please. My email is Miss.Makepeace@hotmail.com

thank you!!!
  • shekaycoop
    Options
    i'D LIKE THE RECIPES ALSO. shekaycoop@yahoo.com. Thanks!
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Brookie1997
    Brookie1997 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    These sound really good. I am getting tired of the same old food!! Ready to try some new recipes!!! :)
  • jnchorn
    jnchorn Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    This is a great topic. We have such busy lives with our two boys. I need to use my crock-pot regularly. Thanks for the ideas! :)