Slow cooker recipes with low calories

Options

Replies

• exercisarah
    Options
    cream of chicken, chicken :)

4 frozen chicken breasts and 2 cans of cream of chicken soup, and whatever seasonings you prefer! super easy, good for you and delicious!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I know you're inundated with requests for copies of the pamphlet but if it's not too much trouble could you sent me a copy too? mommared53@hotmail.com Thanks so much. :flowerforyou:
  • tiggilicious
    Options
    If you have time, can I get a copy too? Sara350@live.com
  • RobAsRx
    Options
    Can I get a copy of the pamphlet too? Send to my wife at kimabitia@gmail.com Thank You!
  • Dobsaya
    Dobsaya Posts: 235
    Options
    Bump
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I have to try some of these recipies for sure!
  • mel1abie
    mel1abie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    May I please get a copy of the pamphlet? melanie.bush@gmail.com
  • manymuses
    manymuses Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have a great 24 page pamphlet of great recipes and tips when it comes to using your slow cooker that I received from my nutritionist a year or so ago. What is really nice about it, is she has included the nutrition facts for the recipes so you know how many servings there are and the contents of each serving!

If you would like me to send it to you, just give me an email address and I would gladly forward it.

I would also love a copy, thank you sooo much!

Ooh, the recipe booklet sounds wonderful. I'd love to have a copy too please! manymuses@gmail.com

Thank you!
  • purelife10
    Options
    Could I please have a copy of the recipes? lisato2009@live.com

Thank you very much!
  • apehead1
    apehead1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I would love a copy of the receipies knfnv@hotmail.com
  • heatherp2363
    Options
    can you send me the recipes htclydesdale@securespeed.us Thank you
  • countrygirl28
    Options
    Thanks for the awesome recipes..
  • jclark43
    Options
    I have a great 24 page pamphlet of great recipes and tips when it comes to using your slow cooker that I received from my nutritionist a year or so ago. What is really nice about it, is she has included the nutrition facts for the recipes so you know how many servings there are and the contents of each serving!

If you would like me to send it to you, just give me an email address and I would gladly forward it.

Here is my latest favorite crockpot dessert:

Apple Sauce

Core peell ( I suppose you don't have to if you don't mind the peel) and slice a variety of apples (you can use whatever kinds you like I personally use about 5 different types in mine) - enough apples to fill the crockpot that you are using

Throw in some lemon juice and cinnamon/all spice/apple pie seasoning/nutmeg whatever you prefer

Turn that bad boy on and let her go on high for a few hours or low for a few more until the apples are as soft as you prefer them to be, I let mine go til they are mush, but some others I know prefer a more chunky apple sauce so they don't let it go as long.

If you don't want to add lemon juice a little bit of water can be added if you like instead

I use some sweet and some sour apples and I find that this combo requires NO added sugar and is plenty sweet (more golden delicious apples yum) :)

ENJOY

If you are still sending out your recipes, I would love a copy to pillar2post3@earthlink.net

Thanks so much!
  • grangerdm
    grangerdm Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump

4186823.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • jlmnk1313
    jlmnk1313 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    If you are still sending it out I would love a copy of those receipes too! jlmnk1313@hotmail.com THANK YOU!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Try this one. Mexican Chicken

Put four chicken breast in the crock pot
    Add a jar of Salsa (choose your favorite heat level) I like mild
    Cook for several hours until the chicken falls apart
    Scoop out one serving and mix in 1 Teaspoon of light sour cream - it makes a kind of creamy sauce
    poor over 1 cup of brown rice

Yummy, quick and and fills my mexican food urge!
    Kathy

oh man that one sounds good...I'll try that one tomorrow:) thanx!
  • klt1030
    klt1030 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    If you are not tired of sending out the pamphlets, I wouldn LOVE one! Thanks in advance!!!

octobergirl1971@gmail.com
  • rlmarti4
    rlmarti4 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Can I please get a copy.... rlmarti4@gmail.com

I just made turkey chili in my slow cooker today. Turned out great and its under 400 calories per serving (makes 4 servings)!

I cooked 1 lb. of ground turkey last night and kept it in the refrigerator to make it easier this morning.

This morning I put it in the slow cooker with 1 can of Walmart brand beans with chili sauce (comes in a can), 1 can drained light red kidney beans and half a can of tomato sauce.
    I added 1 tsp. ground cumin, 1.5 tbs. chili powder, 1 tsp. garlic powder, 1 tsp. onion powder (my bf hates onions so i use powder), a pinch salt and pepper.

I also added a cup water to make sure it didn't over cook. Then when I got home I added some flour to thicken it.

Since its all cooked already it doesn't really matter how long it cooks as long as its hot, but I let it stew for 5 hours on low.
  • TerraLee13
    TerraLee13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would really appreciate a copy also :)

tgurnari13@yahoo.com

Thank you!!
  • sconns21
    sconns21 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You could put this in your slow cooker after quickly frying the onions and garlic

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1364/spicy-root-and-lentil-casserole

I halved the recipe and it served three at about 297 calories per portion. I left the lentils to 100g though.