Over 200 New Year New me Part 43

Options

Replies

• Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies,

Saying Hi to you all. Hope everything is well.

Julie, you posted like 4 hours ago please quit making us wait to find out what that baby is!!!!!:flowerforyou:

Jess have fun on vacation, I know I am gonna!!!!!

Have a great day ladies
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I've got the itch to color my hair again!! Found this old picture of me and was thinking of going back to this color, or as close as I can find!! What do y'all think!?

551122_3694.jpg
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Jess, I say you stay blonde for Mexico and then decide. It's a cute color though!!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I knew it!! GIRL GIRL GIRL! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Hi girls,

Im so sorry to disappear, I fell off the wagon but it was mostly because I had so much going on and food was the least of my worries. I decided to start slim fast today...Im really running out of time to get to my goal weight by the wedding so its kind of a last resort type of thing. How is everyone? Do we know what Julie's baby is yet? I hope work wont be as busy tomorrow and I can log on to chat...

here is my check in:
    Calories- 1100ish
    water- not nearly enough still working on it
    sodium- over
    excercise- c25k w2d1
    proud- that I stuck to the plan...one day at a time. That I didnt quit on my run even though I wanted to.
  • cris20056
    Options
    OMG JULIE!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! I CAN NOT WAIT TO MEET HER!!!!:heart::heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! START SHOPPING!!!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Julie congrats on the girl!!! So excited for you!! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • elmox
    Options
    YEAH JULIE!!!!!
  • cris20056
    Options
    So whats her name?!?!?! I missed the whole baby naming fun!
  • LittleSpy
    Options
    So whats her name?!?!?! I missed the whole baby naming fun!

Hubby refused to even think about names until we knew the sex.

Name of the day for me is Maisie/Maisy. But now I'm thinking that one may be cowish too. :laugh: Why am I so drawn to cow names?!
  • purpleprose
    Options

OMG CONGRATS!!!!! Yay for girls!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options

Big Congrats!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Options

Congratulations! I am a knitter and LOVE to knit for little girls - you will have to tell me favorite colors!

Check In for Today

Calories: pretty much on (under by 33
    Water: ocean full
    Exercise: hour with trainer and knee feeling much better
    Proud: I didn't go over on my eating today!
  • VeronicaanddMatt0605
    Options
    Julie- congrats on the little girl they are so much fun you still have plenty of time to come up with a name

Jess- have fun on vacation that sounds so good to me right now it is really cold here

Ladeb- I'm a crocheter and I know it is so much fun to make things for new babies

check in for today

cals- under
    water- 80oz
    exercise- 45 min on treadmill wohoo 2days in a row
    proud- that I worked out 2 days in a row
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Julie, little girls are super fun. My girls are 4 1/2 and 2 1/2, and they are so amazing. Of course...ask me again when they are both teenagers. :laugh:
  • elmox
    Options
    ladeb - I learned to knit earlier this month. I'm currently about 9 inches into a scarf....I've got a ways to go! I started with 20 stitches and now I have 25....hmm....not quite sure how that happened, but I have more rows with 25 than 20, so I'm not going back down! The yarn seems to unravel a bit. Do you think it's possible that I created stitches by using one of the "ravels"? Or is there another way I might have done that. i'm just curious for future knitting projects.

Julie - you have to realize that we are likely going to throw you an online MFP shower. Just realize something is happening!

Checking in for today
    Cals - Over by 10, but I think that's OK.
    Water - 72 oz
    Exercise - Nada
    Proud - I didn't snack on the available snacks tonight at a meeting. Well, I had like 10 M&Ms, but compared to the plethora of snack size chips, that's pretty good!
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Yay Julie, :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Girls are great:heart::heart: :heart: My girls are 9,13,17 and I love having them!!!!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Julie: Congrats! I'm so happy you were able to find out given the early ultrasound. When your due date gets closer, you should send me your address because I'd love to send your little girl a gift. I don't have any little girls to buy for, so it would be fun!

Cris: Great job on sticking with C25k even though you didn't feel like it. That tells me that you're going to be fine. The food is the hardest part for all of us, so I'm proud of you for sticking with the exercise.

So, last night I remembered why I was starting to actually enjoy running. I did a 5k on my treadmill last night, running 1.1, walking .9 and then running 1.1. I finished in 41 minutes, but had another 14 minutes of warm up and cool down time. I'm feeling less stressed about Saturday's 5k and I should be able to run at least 2/3 of it, providing the road conditions aren't too icy. Last night, I was just in this zone where I focused on my breathing and the muscles in my quads. It was kind of amazing and I felt so refreshed afterward, which seems weird...must be the "runner's high." I slept like a rock and woke up WAY before my alarm, though I didn't get out of bed until my usual time. The cat was comfy snuggling with me.

Checking in for yesterday:
    Water: 41.8 oz.
    Exercise: 55 minutes on the treadmill
    Proud: That I felt great after running!
  • cris20056
    Options
    I had that pain in my side while I was running...I think its when you are not properly hydrated that it occurs right? I def didn get all my water in yesterday and boy did I feel it on that run! I slept like a rock and passed out around 9pm but had trouble getting out of bed this morning it was so cozy and my body was like nooo I like it here dont get up hjahaha

Julie I wanna send you girlie stuff too! We are TOTALLY having an online baby shower!!!
  • LittleSpy
    Options
    Aw, you guys are so sweet. :flowerforyou: I'm straight up SO EXCITED about a girl. I wanted a boy so much up until a couple months ago & was kind of scared at the thought of having a girl but since I've been pretty convinced I'm having a girl for the last month or so, I've gotten myself really excited about it. To be honest, I may have ended up disappointed if she had been a boy. :laugh:

Everyone talking about running makes me want to run again. Maybe I could safely build myself up to some short jogs. I really need to get moving.

Had the 2nd interview this morning. I was told they're considering me and another applicant. I was also point blank told if I took the job I'd be walking into a huge mess. :indifferent: I'm pretty used to accepting jobs & walking into huge messes but how worried she was telling me about it made me feel a lot more confident requesting the amount of money I did. :laugh:
    So now I wait. Said they're calling references & then they'll make a decision. Then they'll call the person to let them know they're going to call their supervisor. So I don't have to have a totally uncomfortable conversation with my supervisor unless I know they're offering me the job.