Replies

• Tasha1476
    Tasha1476 Posts: 220
    Options
    165, size 6 jeans Hoping to hit 130. Oh and I'm between 5'8 and 5'8.5
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS! I WAS WONDERING IF THERE WAS ANYONE OVER 5'2 ON HERE LOL!!

HEY I'M 5'7. 5, A SIZE 8/10. MY STATS ARE LISTED BELOW. ANY ONE WANT TO ADD ME FEEL FREE AND WE'LL ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER WITH SIMILAR GOALS!!
  • swisspea
    swisspea Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and a size 14 (have been the same since I was 12). I weigh about 216pounds (last time I weighed myself was at Christmas, and I am living at school now and don't have a scale here, I will in 3 weeks!). My body type is very much an hour glass, with most of my weight carried in my boobs and hips/tummy.
  • canoekayak
    Options
    @ valerieplame,
    Go down to the gym on campus - there's always a scale floating around there somewhere. Just ask around.
  • BeesKnees123
    Options
    I am female with a small frame. I normally weigh 125 - 130 lbs.
    I gained ~60 lbs from prednisone. I've lost 30 lbs from horrible high
    of 195 lbs. (body fat % was greater 45%).

I am currently I am at 165 lbs. My body fat percentage is ~35%.
    Still not healthy.

I don't worry about the size of my clothes, just body fat %.
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9 an weighed 218lbs after the birth of my daughter. I now weigh 196 and wear a size 14uk but want to get down to at least 168. My ideal is 154 which would mean a size 10uk.

Being taller is a blessing but can get a little annoying as you know you are never going to be as light as someone who is 5'2! It took me a long time to realise that and embrace my curves!
  • courtrey88
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'8" and 147 lbs. I started off at 156 lbs. and I'm hoping to get down to 130 lbs. My current jean size is 7/9 in Juniors, 8 in Womens. I have pretty wide hips so I'm not sure if I can go much smaller than that because it's all bone!
  • Pinomami89
    Pinomami89 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and a size 14 (have been the same since I was 12). I weigh about 216pounds (last time I weighed myself was at Christmas, and I am living at school now and don't have a scale here, I will in 3 weeks!). My body type is very much an hour glass, with most of my weight carried in my boobs and hips/tummy.

Same here...I was a size 14 at 200 something..now im 180 size 11/12 I know u can get down under 200 I didnt think i could do it but I did.. =)
  • Pinomami89
    Pinomami89 Posts: 73 Member
    Options

Same here...I was a size 14 at 200 something..now im 180 size 11/12 I know u can get down under 200 I didnt think i could do it but I did.. =)
  • januadiaboli
    januadiaboli Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and currently 211 (from a high of 238, 222 at start of MFP). My current goal weight is 165, but am working towards a smaller goal of getting below 200. I'm currently wearing a size 16/18, depending on the brand. I'd be really happy to get back into size 10, but that's a rather long way away at the moment.
  • hedgpeth
    hedgpeth Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im 5'10" weigh 202lbs heaviest iv been goal weight is 150lbs.I wear size 14 longs.Would love to fit into my size twelves again.
  • wandastout
    Options
    Hi there! I am 5'9". I'm shooting for 145. My typical weight is 150. As far as the muffin tops.... I'm 43 and told it's alllll about cardio. 5-6 days a week for at least 30 min. It's working! Also, no more than 1500 calories per day. Use this food diary religiously! I document everything that goes in my mouth. Hope this helps!!!
  • chilipeppers
    Options
    I am 5'9", 154lbs and a size 6 or 7??
    I would like to be 140 lbs eventually! I have had success before in losing weight with weight watchers, but as of now using MFP is doing me fine. It's all about exercising regularily and cooking for yourself!
  • highrise
    highrise Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    5ft 10 and a bit here - weigh just under 130lbs and am a UK size 10 (US size 6).

I have a really weird body shape - tiny waist, huge ribcage and wide hips (aka big booty) I didn't mean to drop this low - in a year I've gone from an 'overweight' BMI to teetering just above 'underweight' which is NOT GOOD - but I've had bronchitis this week and had to force myself to even eat 1200 calories.
  • Smaxfeldt
    Smaxfeldt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'1" and I weighed 199 the week before last, 192 today. My jean size is a 12 or 32'
    I want to be 150 size 6-8 by July.
  • am_last10lbs
    am_last10lbs Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am 5'9, 155lbs wearing a size 8. My goal weight is 135 and a size 4. Definitely want to lose those love handles!
  • Megooo19
    Megooo19 Posts: 199
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'8" and 147 lbs. I started off at 156 lbs. and I'm hoping to get down to 130 lbs. My current jean size is 7/9 in Juniors, 8 in Womens. I have pretty wide hips so I'm not sure if I can go much smaller than that because it's all bone!

Me too! I'm just shy of 5'8" and I'm at 146 lbs. Top weight was 156. I'm hoping to get down to 135-138. I'm currently a 6 or 7 pant size and 24% body fat.
  • Aeriel
    Aeriel Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Hello. 5'8" and currently 158 pounds in a size 8 pant. Started at 214 on the site, heaviest ever was 237 during pregnancy. Starting pant size was size 20 in April last year. Aiming for 150 (toned), but don't think I will drop another pant size because waistband of the size 8 is right snug on my hip bones. Only place left to lose is thighs and a little toning in the butt.
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    EbonyGemstoneHealth Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot 11 and a half inches,current jean size is US 10 UK 14
    :)
    I want to be a size US 6 UK 10 all over,for that athletic effect.

Goal Weight: 160s
  • jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10", my starting weight was 185, the heaviest I've been in my whole life! That's why I decided to join. It's only been about a week, and I'm 178, and my goal is to be 150, MAYBE 145, depending on how I feel when I get to 150. The least I can remember being is 165, that was in high school, so I'm shooting for a bit under that even! I fit into a 9 then, 11 now, who knows what I'll be when I lose the weight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!