Who in here likes tattoos ?

Options
mamijujuphat
mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
So who in here likes tatts.? & if you do where do you think is the best/worst place to get one & what kind?

Replies

• Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    I have 1 tattoo but want more, best place is up to personal choice, i like to keep mine covered, picture on my profile.
  • tinkerbell1964
    Options
    I have 1 tattoo but want more, best place is up to personal choice, i like to keep mine covered, picture on my profile.

nice tattoo, i have a few mainly on my back too , and a few on my right ankle , i have my tattoo on my back on my profile
  • autumnbreeze89
    Options
    I have 6 tattoos and love them all. I have them mainly on my arms. One on the side of my rib.
    I found that one painful but worth it.
    I am definitely a huge fan of tattoos
  • princess_f
    Options
    me! i have 10 and booked in for no11!

I have both wrists (2 on 1, 1 on other)
    Hand
    foot
    tummy
    lower back
    shoulder
    2 on my neck going down my back
  • autumnbreeze89
    Options
    I have 6 tattoos and love them all. I have them mainly on my arms. One on the side of my rib.
    I found that one painful but worth it.
    I am definitely a huge fan of tattoos
  • LowCarbAmanda
    Options
    I always said I'd never get tattoos, until I saw shows like Miami Ink and realized that they could make a stencil out of one of my own drawings to tattoo! I now have 3. I made a point of asking if there were specific places I could get tattoos on my overweight body that would have minimal warping if I lost a lot of weight (as I'm currently doing). I have one on the inside of each lower arm, and one on the outside of one of my calves. I also like those places as I can see them on myself, but I can choose to cover them up by wearing 3/4 length sleeves or a 3/4 length skirt. :)
  • mamijujuphat
    Options
    That's an awesome tatt I don't have many...I also want to get one on my upper back soon...& yes it's a matter of personal opinion...I like on the legs back shoulders & arms...I guess what I should've asked is what was your fav' spot to get a tatt?
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I have 9. Top of arms, shoulder, legs and feet. I love my feet ones and have bats on one and a broomstick on the other but they were mist definitely the most painful. Ouch.
  • emjprincess
    Options
    I LOVE tattoos! I have two on my back. I'm getting one of them extended as a reward for reaching my goal weight (when I get there!) It's currently about 6 inches x 2.5 inches. I want it extending so it's more 12 inches x 7 inches. Can't wait :) xx
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Two half sleeves on my arms, a large lower back piece, both inner wrists, back of neck, breast, and ankle. They all have a lot of meaning to me and I love to show them. Got my first one when I was 19 and hope to keep getting them until I run out of skin! People always ask me "What will you do when you're 80?" Um, I'll be an 80 year old tattooed lady - got a problem with that?! lol
  • mamijujuphat
    Options
    & I too love tatt... see a nicely done tatt' but one that really annoys me that I see on many guys is the one with lips on the neck..lol...Idk why...I def want to get some more...& would love to get one on my upper arm but I want to tone my arms first..
  • jaycee76
    jaycee76 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I have 3 upto now! My favorite is a garter on my thigh. I love it, its hot!
  • flossicle
    Options
    I have 9, 3 down my right arm, 1 on my left arm, 1 @ the top of my spine/bottom of my neck, 1 1/2 way down my spine and 1 on each shoulder..oh and my foot too.. My foot is my favorite, i have stars all dwon it and was designed by the tattooist so it's a 1 off! I'd say have somewhere fleshy tattooed first, less pain, my foot was definately the worst pain and quite frankly i'd rather have the operation i had on my kidneys again than have my foot tattooed again! But i love it so i've forgotten the pain (like childbirth?) I'm a total wimp and have to have something to distract me from the pain so take a book or keep all your texts in your mobile phone, re read em all and delete em one by one (that's what i did with a few lol) :smile:
  • princessmedic
    Options
    I have 20! I started at age 16 and just kept going. I have them pretty much everywhere-but the most painful was the tops of my feet...and on my back towards my sides.
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I have 9.
    Three on my right arm - at the top, 4 going down my spine and two larger onces on either side of my back at the top - shoulder sort of area.

They are addictive.

As someone has said - placing is personal.

:O)
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    19082008699rx1.jpg

i have one. right calf. it's a reminder of my first pregnancy (i lost her). I plan to get another one to go with her, which will be her brother.

I'm the firm belief that a tattoo isn't worth getting unless it really means something to you. but that might just be me.
  • DKWaggoner
    Options
    I love tattoos & I have 12...shop around & research.Find a good artist & a reputable shop
  • mamijujuphat
    Options
    Woww...the ladies love the tatts...I'm getting lots of feedback from you all...I got my first one when I turned 18..& it's sucks that they're still stereotyped ...they're becoming more accepted tho'...
  • MsMonny
    MsMonny Posts: 183
    Options
    I have one - I got it when I was 18 and I looove it. I remember nearly passing out and throwing up when the guy was putting the stencil on!! LOL....but I was fine through the tattooing! It is on my left hip of 3 butterflies in a pink haze. Unfort they have developed an extra line around them due to my weight gain plus from my pregnancies, but I figure they will pop back when I lose weight (I was slim when I was 18) or I will just get them fixed.

Placement is a personal choice BUT I too think that it has to mean something.

My next one is going to be something dedicated to my two sons and will be on the inside of my calf - maybe a symbol, words or a vine....still thinking. I am worried it will hurt like hell down there!!
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    That's an awesome tatt I don't have many...I also want to get one on my upper back soon...& yes it's a matter of personal opinion...I like on the legs back shoulders & arms...I guess what I should've asked is what was your fav' spot to get a tatt?

Least fav spot is lower back. I thought getting my spine tattoo'd hurt but that was like a relaxing massage compared to the lower back....Ouch !

Yes they are addictive, i only went in for the chinese symbols (my daughters name).

For research and idea's a good site is www.checkoutmyink.com profile (aid172)

:happy: