Who in here likes tattoos ?

Options

Replies

• seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Everyone else is doing it, so here are pics of my tats. The first one was taken back when I first got it in 2006, song lyrics:

IMG_2008.jpg

And this is my newest, in memory of my mother (this is in her handwriting, I found a note she had written me and had them stencil it on) I got this one in July:

Tat1.jpg

Mind you, both pics were taken the day I got the tattoos, so they do not look top notch!
  • vixen325
    Options
    I really like tats don't have any yet but been thing real hard about getting one for my deceased son. I always thought one got a tat for themselves so why put it where you can't see it ie: back shoulders
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I just want my tats in places they can be easily covered up, so my back was a good choice so that my employers will not see it. I can also always wear a watch to cover my wrist, but I do not need to at my current job.
  • sierramist13
    sierramist13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    best place to get a tattoo is on someone else! but that would be no fun for me.. i have, we'll say 15.. the biggest is from my left wrist to my left ankle.. have to finish the inside of my left calf. plenty more to come though!
  • time2move
    time2move Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have a horse head on my right shoulder, horse shoe with rose on my left shoulder blade and badly done rose with vine on my left hip. The guy who did it must have used the wrong gauge needle for the outline. Before I had my son, you could FEEL the lines. When I had my navel pierced, that guy asked what happened and said he really messed it up. I'd like to get it covered at some point (when we're definitely done having kids), but right now only me and my husband see it, so whatever :)

I want to get cherry blossoms on my right shoulder soon.
  • oneton_TJ
    oneton_TJ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I do enjoy tattoos. I have a 3/4 sleeve on my left arm (2 koi fish and a water lilly), a tribal on my back, tribal on my right arm and a spiderweb with a nautical star on my right elbow. I have plans to get my daughters name on the inside of my right bicep very soon. Im pretty much hooked.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    i have 5 tattoos

one on my arm (you can kinda see it on my pic) -- geisha
    two on my back --- a dragon thats about10 inches long, and a set of egyptian eyes between my sholder blades
    one on my thigh --- this crazy designy-stary thing lol
    one on my ankle --- a fairy

the one on my arm is going to eventually turn into a quarter sleeve.
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I do :)

I have 3

- a lizard running down the small of my back
    - aheart and rose on my shoulder blade and
    - a dolphin on my tummy
  • jscimeca
    Options
    I have 5 tattoos myself. I love tattoos! Tattoos was one of the things that attracted me to my Husband the most when we first met.
    My favorite tattoo is my Husband's name tattooed on my left shoulder...
  • xerinx2011
    Options
    I love tattoos!! I have 7 at the moment but really want more!
    I have kids names - one on each inside of wrist and one on back of neck
    Gothic A on outside of wrist
    Chinese sybol on outside of other wrist
    bluebird from bambi on shoulder (i was 16 and it was my 1st!)
    a black rose with thorns on my ankle

I want one that goes right the way up from my foot to my hip (maybe higher??) os stars and swirls (ok so kinda hard to explain) But im not brave enough to get all that flesh out yet!
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I used to have a heart on my pelvic bone. Had it removed when (now) hubby kept complaining about how much he hated it. I LOVE tatts. If I had my way, I'd put a blue and gold macaw on my side going all the way to my upper thigh!!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I have a small paw print on my ankle. I used to be a vet tech before I decided to stay at home with the kiddos. While we're on the subject my very rich father in law actualy put a clause in his will that my children CANNOT get a tattoo before he dies and IF they do then they don't get one dime of his money! Is that ridiculous or what?????? Yes, my FIL is very very judgmental and is an arrogant alcoholic ahole. Just thought I'd share. :)
  • anidiotabroad
    Options
    I really like the idea of tattoos. I'm going to get my first one when I can decide on something I really like. I have been looking for about 5 years, but have come to the conclusion that I am going to design one myself. I want it to be personal to me and still mean something in the future so that I wont get bored of it. Going for a Polynesian/Samoan type design, but designed by me as I am not related in any way to a tribe.... I just really like the designs, so anything similar would be great.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I love mine! Pic is on my profile pics. I do not know how to post it here or I would. When I get all the weight off and tone up, I may extend it over my hips. It may be too much though I have not decided for sure.
  • emseigle
    Options
    I have 5. I'm sure at some point I will have 6.
  • mousiegirl
    mousiegirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Someday I am going to be brave enough and have enough money both at the same time to get a mouse somewhere on my body! Hopefully before I am 60. lol
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I love mine! Pic is on my profile pics. I do not know how to post it here or I would. When I get all the weight off and tone up, I may extend it over my hips. It may be too much though I have not decided for sure.

How do I post a picture here? I would like to share but do not know how.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    love em! like shoulder blade is nice ;) or like between your wrist and elbow!
  • TinaBina975
    Options
    I love tattoos! I have 2 right now. They are both on my left leg, one on each side of my ankle. Once I reach my goal weight, I plan on getting 2 more. One on my lower back and one on my lower abdomen, right above my hip bone. Those will be my reward to myself for all of my hardwork :)
  • linzibigbird
    Options
    i have 3 tattoos :happy: partner is a tattoo artist!!! how conveinient! lol i had three feathers on my arm wich is now covered up with a shoulder/arm sleeve of flowers i have my daughters name and swirley vines on my foot and for valentines just gone it was my anniversary and i had a poem on my back in the shape of a cross but with no line work just writting
    :happy: thinking of my next now ah ha ha xx:tongue: