Who in here likes tattoos ?

Options

Replies

• flossicle
    Options
    I LOVE tattoos, and have 9 in total, for now.. more planned.. the worst place for me was on my foot, omg the pain.. spine and the back of my neck hurt quite bad too.. easiest place has to be the top of my bicep or my shoulder blade.. but the one on my foot was excruciating.. but very very worth it!
  • GTI_Girl
    GTI_Girl Posts: 207
    Options
    i need to get in touch with my artist and see if he will be free next month....I almost always end up getting a tattoo on my birthday lol
  • heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos! Personally, I don't have any yet. I'm a poor college student. ha I've designed a few that I really want though: one on my wrist, one on the back of my neck, and one on my foot.
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted. I have a half sleeve with over 30 hours alone, it's probably my favorite. Actually I'm going today, wednesday, after work to hopefully finish a pinup girl tattoo on my ribs. I also have a couple on my other arm and hope to turn that into a half sleeve as well. Big plans for a full back piece probably later this year. I really like to go to different shops and ask people who they recommend. I'll post some pics. Favorite place so far is my inner bicep, worst place is the ribs toward the back.
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I have 1 tattoo but want more, best place is up to personal choice, i like to keep mine covered, picture on my profile.

That tattoo is awesome! How long did it take? I have 7 tattoos. I have two on my chest, one on my upper back, one on my lower back, one on each ankle, and one on my hip. I think having them where you can cover them up is best. I am self-conscious when I wear a skirt and the ones on my ankles show. My grandpa died on Christmas eve and I was real uncomfortable with everyone seeing them at his funeral. I don't seem like the type that would have tattoos. Most people are shocked when they find out I do!
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I used to have a heart on my pelvic bone. Had it removed when (now) hubby kept complaining about how much he hated it. I LOVE tatts. If I had my way, I'd put a blue and gold macaw on my side going all the way to my upper thigh!!

Love the macaw idea...you need to do that! Besides, its not his body anyway...

I saw a lady one time that had a peacock from her ribs and its feathers wrapped all the way down her leg to her ankle. The blues, greens, and purples in it were amazing. It looked so real it looked like she had actual feathers on her skin. I bet it took hours!
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    how do you post pics on the message boards?
  • MrsKelly73
    Options
    TWO and when i reach my goal...I'm getting another.
    It's important to me that I am able to cover them up. So they will remain on my back. When i'm back to work, I won't be judged by my choices.
    Hubby has two...and plans on more..but he works construction so it really doesn't matter.
  • MrsKelly73
    Options
    LOVE these!!!!!
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Bump...I enjoyed reading the responses & looking at the ink pictures you all have been posting....thanks...
  • skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos!! I have 2 on my left wrist, one the the front of my right wrist and one the the back of my right wrist. one on my right ankle. and one big one on my lower back ( my least favourite all the others i love)

I think each to their own tattoo wise, me personally I dont like little naff tattoos on the tops of arms/shoulders on women, full sleeves look brill though!

I want the tops of my feet tattooed, and a little tat behind my ear. I'd love a tat down my leg.. ouch!, and when I am lovely and thin I am going to treat myself to a tattoo from my boob to my hip!! :)
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    just got a portrait of my little brother yesterday. I don't know how to post a pic, but it's in my profile pics.
  • appleshells
    Options
    I have 5. All of which are hidden except one on my forearm (a triple moon). I get some flack at work for it but for the most part noone knows what it means so they don't say anything. All of mine have significant meanings.

When I reach goal, I really would like another one.
  • samkaca
    samkaca Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely a tattoo person. I got my first when I was 17, I'm now 21 and I think I have 10. There are some that I have just because I like them, and a couple that have a lot of meaning to me. My favorites: I have a DNA helix on my ankle, because I'm a bio geek and science fascinates me. I have a breast cancer ribbon with a ladybug on my wrist (for my grandmother, who is a survivor and loves ladybugs). Also, the numbers "230" on my ankle, which was my address when I was a kid (my best friend has hers too, as the neighborhood we met in- where those addresses were- no longer exists).
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    getting a mother/daughter tattoo (small ones, possibly on our inner wrists). any suggestions?
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    getting a mother/daughter tattoo (small ones, possibly on our inner wrists). any suggestions?

something meaningful to both of you..
  • cindy4mica
    Options

something meaningful to both of you..

i know but there are soooo many things that fall under that category! lol! i guess we'll just have to narrow it down.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options

I love that "sleep tight" tattoo posted on here. :heart:

Maybe you should write something to each other, and have the artist make a stencil of your writing. Like, "Love Always, Mom." But more personal.

My mom probably would've written something like, "Put on some shoes! My feet are getting cold just looking at you!" or "Drive carefully and be home early!" :wink:
  • mamijujuphat
    mamijujuphat Posts: 407 Member
    Options

I agree with something meaningful to you both,:smile: my daughter loves lady bugs, when she was a toddler she loved picking up lady bugs off the flowers:flowerforyou: .... so I got a tattoo with a lady bug which I plan to have more added to that:wink:
  • cindy4mica
    Options

I love that "sleep tight" tattoo posted on here. :heart:

Maybe you should write something to each other, and have the artist make a stencil of your writing. Like, "Love Always, Mom." But more personal.

My mom probably would've written something like, "Put on some shoes! My feet are getting cold just looking at you!" or "Drive carefully and be home early!" :wink:

lol that's funny! our moms must know one another:)