Who in here likes tattoos ?

Options

Replies

• cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    getting a mother/daughter tattoo (small ones, possibly on our inner wrists). any suggestions?

I agree with something meaningful to you both,:smile: my daughter loves lady bugs, when she was a toddler she loved picking up lady bugs off the flowers:flowerforyou: .... so I got a tattoo with a lady bug which I plan to have more added to that:wink:

awww that's sweet:)
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    how do you post a pic on here? we got our "mother/daughter" tattoo and i want to show it off:)
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    "...I'm a huge bio geek, and science fascinated me."

Me too!! I have a huge crush on Amy Meinzer. Don't tell my girl, she already jealous of my dog...
    I'm reading an article on eukaryotic cells right now, how weird is that?

Oh, and I got some tats too.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    not i :P
  • fayelein
    fayelein Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love them!

I've not got any yet but once I reach goal weight I am getting my first done!!!
  • goldysgal
    goldysgal Posts: 23
    Options
    getting a mother/daughter tattoo (small ones, possibly on our inner wrists). any suggestions?

inner wrist will hurt - just sayin'
    - I have a celtic knot bracelet tattoo on my right wrist and the worst part was the inner wrist... also have a large celtic cross on my back and the spine was a bit painful.. and a yellow rose on my left ankle..
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I have two, but I dislike the traditional tattoo art style. Y'know, all viney and spikey. My two are custom designs. Can't comment on anywhere else, but inner thigh and ribcage just kills.
  • ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Im desperate for a tattoo but I can never make up my mind for long enough to settle on a design and location!!
    I want the "A Perfect Circle" circle somewhere. My boyfriend is a big fan and when we first got together I stole his sweatband with the logo on and wore it everyday for months and months! We still have it today :)
    I think I can quite easily get one that symbolises out relationship as we have been together for over 4 years now, and are seriously discussing marriage, children etc.
    I'm aware marriages do breakdown, but at the end of the day, it's not his name lol
    I have no idea where to get it though!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    how do you post a pic on here? we got our "mother/daughter" tattoo and i want to show it off:)

upload the picture to photobucket. when they give you the code that starts with IMG, copy and paste it into this thread, but then change the uppercase letters to lowercase, both at the beginning and the end of the code. then it should work.
  • amccrazgrl
    amccrazgrl Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm liking all these pictures. :)
  • nicholebrock
    Options
    i have 2tatts i didnt have a problem with discomfort both r on my back i guess it depends on your tolerance i think cramps are more painful
  • cindy4mica
    Options

upload the picture to photobucket. when they give you the code that starts with IMG, copy and paste it into this thread, but then change the uppercase letters to lowercase, both at the beginning and the end of the code. then it should work.

thank you:)
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    my daughter and i got this tattoo (i, behind my ear; she, on her foot). it is the zibu symbol for "nurture" (kinda looks like an abstract mother holding her child). we looked long and hard and this one just seemed perfect for the way it looks, and for what it represents.

NewImage.jpg
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    HOLY BIG PICTURE! lol
  • Barelmy
    Options
    25-1.jpg

That's my ivy, right after it was done.

I love it. I keep catching sight of it in the mirror, and falling in love with it all over again. It's been a year and a half now.:D
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    me, i have to one on the ankle and a big dragon on lower back
  • sammybey
    sammybey Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I got these about 18 mos ago for my 25th birthday:
    tattoos.jpg

I am obsessed with antique skeleton keys, and I like the symmetry between a matching lock and key.

I also have another tattoo on my left ribcage, but no photos! I got that one shortly after my 24th birthday. That one hurt like hell... the feet tattoos took maybe 90 mins and weren't bad whatsoever (to me).

I'd love another, but I haven't settled on the "what" portion just yet. :) Just going to stick with only black ink, no colors on this girl!
  • Barelmy
    Options
    I also have another tattoo on my left ribcage, but no photos! I got that one shortly after my 24th birthday. That one hurt like hell...

Oh god, same. My two were done in the same session; Ivy took about an hour, and the ribcage one took five minutes. Ribcage hurt so much more, but at least it was quick.
  • GTI_Girl
    GTI_Girl Posts: 207
    Options
    newest addition

5515410055_a8e1b5db74_m.jpg
    DSC05246 by Rated NC 17, on Flickr

5516001534_8fe3edec15_m.jpg
    DSC05247 by Rated NC 17, on Flickr

Its plaid stars...it looks tons better without the blood. I need to take new photos
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Left Leg
    VINCEFIN.jpg