30 day shred 1/22 (closed group)

Options
14567810»

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    D3, L3: finished

I hate that woman!!!!:happy: But my abs are sore and I love that!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I'm too sick to Shred right now. Hopefully I'll get back soon!:ohwell:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Will these antibiotics ever work? I'm still here, but I'm still sick.:angry:
  • ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon! I did Zumba last night and tax prep tonight. Starting on Ripped Thursday or Friday.
  • ouryear002
    Options
    Started Ripped in 30 tonight! Hope you are feeling better Kate!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I didn't Shred this morning, though I was finally feeling well enough to do it.:noway: Then I went to Costco and got the Shred with Weights and the 6 Week 6 Pack DVD's. I was so excited to do my Shredding so I could get ready to move on. My kids were unwilling to let me have the family room, so I didn't get it done today. "Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I luv ya, Tomorrow. You're only a day away."

How was the Ripped in 30?
  • CricketKate
    Options
    D?, L3: finished (sort of)

I couldn't finish my last minute of cardio because I felt like I was going to throw up, but I did the rest.:ohwell:
  • ouryear002
    Options
    Ripped wasn't too bad after Shred. Of course, if I hadn't done shred it probably would have killed me. I am a little stiff today. Let me know what you think of your new DVDs!
  • ouryear002
    Options
    sw: 150.6
    bust: 40"
    waist: 35"
    hips: 40"

Today:
    bust:39
    waist:32 1/2
    hips: 39

So after taking almost 2 months to complete the 30 day shred there are my results. The weight is disappointing, but that is my fault, not JM! I am really amazed by the change in my waist. All that ab work really was paying off! So these stats can also serve as my start for Ripped- though I am doing other things along with Ripped, so I know starting out it will take a lot longer than 30 days!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Awesome results!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    D?, L3: done

I'm not sure what day to count, since I stopped for a whole week. I figured that I would finish this week on Level 3 and then move onto another video.
  • ouryear002
    Options
    WTG Kate! Are you done, or is this your last week?
  • CricketKate
    Options
    This is my last week. I know we started this group back in January and I should be done by now.:blushing: I got tendonitis a couple of weeks in and had to stop for a couple of weeks. When I started back up again, I went back to day 1.

D?, L3: finished
  • ouryear002
    Options
    Hey-It took me forever and I didn't have an injury. You should be proud you have kept going!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    D?, L3: finished

Thank you for the Pep Talk when I needed it!