• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    D4, L1: finished

Time is flying this time.
  • jamielr84
    jamielr84 Posts: 545
    Options
    L1D1 finished last night. It seemed very hard. Is it possible to lose all your muscle in a weeks time?? Cause I sure feel like all I had worked for was gone!
  • ouryear002
    ouryear002 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    L3D3 done! So proud of my little man doing it with me (though he complains the WHOLE TIME)!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    L3D3 done! So proud of my little man doing it with me (though he complains the WHOLE TIME)!

How's level 3? I think that part of the reason I started back to day 1 was fear of level 3:tongue:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    D5, L1: Finished

Level 2, I will see you before you know it.
  • ouryear002
    Options

How's level 3? I think that part of the reason I started back to day 1 was fear of level 3:tongue:

I don't think it is too bad. It doesn't seem harder than L2. I want to try level 1 again when I am done with L3 and see how it feels!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    D6, L1: finished.

I was thinking, "Wow, the time is really flying this morning!" Then half-way through, my youngest started crying in his crib and my girls were both in my room (where I was exercising so I wouldn't wake anyone ). I just really wanted to finish because I knew that I would never get back to it. I told the kids to hang on for a few more minutes. After that, I would swear that Jillian was moving in slow motion. Workouts feel a lot longer if you have a baby screaming in the other room :ohwell:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    D7, L1: done

It was difficult to get done this morning because circumstances were against it, but I did it!
  • ouryear002
    Options
    L3D4 done! Followed with a dance thing on Exercise TV to make up for Arby's today! :blushing:
  • vickij2
    vickij2 Posts: 66
    Options
    Can I join??
  • ouryear002
    Options
    Can I join??

You bet. Most of the peeps on here dropped out, so fresh energy is welcome!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    D8, L1: finished

While doing the shred, my 6 year old came in and entertained me the whole 20 minutes by chatting about her favorite color of jelly beans.

While doing my stepper, 2 minutes before I hit my 30 minute mark, the stepper broke. When I picked up the piece to see why it had broken, I burned and blistered across 3 of my fingures. It had gotten too hot.

Half-way through my stationary bike, my ipod stopped working and I can't fix it.

Yup, the exercise gods hate me:sad:
  • ouryear002
    Options
    D8, L1: finished

While doing the shred, my 6 year old came in and entertained me the whole 20 minutes by chatting about her favorite color of jelly beans.

While doing my stepper, 2 minutes before I hit my 30 minute mark, the stepper broke. When I picked up the piece to see why it had broken, I burned and blistered across 3 of my fingures. It had gotten too hot.

Half-way through my stationary bike, my ipod stopped working and I can't fix it.

Yup, the exercise gods hate me:sad:

That's crazy! Maybe you need a rest day. :laugh: :flowerforyou: L3D5 done!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    I guess that I forgot to post yesterday. I finished D9 yesterday and D10 this morning.

My stepper was returned and replace, though now I'm constantly afraid of it overheating again.

My ipod is dead.:sad: The stationary bike is a lot less enjoyable without it!:angry:
  • ouryear002
    Options
    L3D6 done, followed by L1! I am dripping sweat. :sick: But I feel pretty awesome, since L1 nearly killed me the first time I did it!

Kate- You rock! Keep it up!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    D11,L1 and D1, L2: finished!!! Holy Cow!
  • ouryear002
    Options
    No shred tonight. Did zumba DVD with the work group instead.
  • CricketKate
    Options
    D12, L1 and D2, L2: finished!!!
  • ouryear002
    Options
    Nice work Kate! Tax prep last night and Zumba tonight. Back to shred tomorrow. This is the longest 30 days ever! :laugh:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    D13, L1 and D3, L2: That was aweful!!! But done!