P90x 30 day results

Options
so I've just finished phase 1 of P90x!

I lost 17.25 inches & 13.4 lbs! Here is my before and after (with clothes, don't want to scare anyone haha)

30dayb4after.jpg

Replies

• stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
    I just started p90x and I hope I get results as good as yours!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    WOWZA!! You look amazing!!! I would have guessed that you lost way more than 13 pounds but that is the benefit of p90x, all of that muscle!!

Be so proud of yourself because this is incredible!!!

You could be a poster person for Tony!!

Bring it!!

D
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    thank you girls! I haven't felt this good in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time! I would truly recommend this program to anyone lol.. I still have 60 more days!! and I can't wait!
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    *looks at pictures* Okay, you win. I'll start the p90x tonight....
  • Melisha82
    Options
    haha girl you will LOVE IT!!! don't give up either! I started off not being able to do even 1 sit up or 1 pushup! Now i totally can!!
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Very inspiring. I just started P90X and will finish the first week tomorrow. It's hard, but totally worth it!
  • stephr2014
    stephr2014 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    haha girl you will LOVE IT!!! don't give up either! I started off not being able to do even 1 sit up or 1 pushup! Now i totally can!!

I was doing yoga x yesterday and man was it tough!
  • meanness67
    meanness67 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! :drinker: I am starting P90X on Sunday!
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    OMG! You are my HERO!! You look amazing! Please be my friend! P90X looks good on you girl, keep it up!!
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Awesome results!! :drinker: I am starting P90X on Sunday!

Me too!
  • Melisha82
    Options
    i love you guys!! thank you so much for everything, i love MFP!!!
  • annabanana05
    Options
    wow congratulations! i am hoping to start p90x tonight!!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    those are 2 different girls! you look great!
  • Melisha82
    Options
    Thank you! You all won't be sorry!! I have 60 more days of this round then I want to do 2 more rounds after this! I'm gonna get rid of this extra blubber lol
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Thank you! You all won't be sorry!! I have 60 more days of this round then I want to do 2 more rounds after this! I'm gonna get rid of this extra blubber lol

I seriously came back 3 times to look at your pictures... then called my husband and told him to download the p90x from the internet before going to bed today so I could start this weekend lol.
  • Melisha82
    Options
    lol girl u crack me up!! I am living proof that it definitely works!
  • amandakay23
    Options
    A-freaking-mazing!! My husband is doing it right now, today is day 5. I am terrified of it but after seeing this I totally might consider it!
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    you look AWESOME!! Are you following the nutrition plan as well or just the exercise? I started the exercising this week and will look to change my nutrition once I have time to read (and understand) all the nutrition stuff.
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Ugh this makes me slightly depressed...I tried P90X last summer & gained 5lbs in the 17 days that I did it, so I quit. My husband is doing it now & has LOST 8lbs in his first 19 days. So unfair.

:flowerforyou: However, YOU look amazing!!!
    Perhaps I will attempt it again...although last time it made me want to die :laugh:
  • lculian
    lculian Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Seriously, AMAZING!!! You look great and you earned it!
    Congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!