P90x 30 day results

Options

Replies

• mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work. Way to stick with it!! It's a wonderful program!:smile:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    You look fantastic! I have those discs from a friend..I should probably put them to use HAHA :).
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Wow, looking pretty darn hot. Keep up the fantastic work!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Day 3 tonight. Could barely get out of bed this morning, but thanks to this post I will take some pain meds tonight and BRING IT! lol
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    Day 3 tonight. Could barely get out of bed this morning, but thanks to this post I will take some pain meds tonight and BRING IT! lol

hahaha omg yes icy hot was seriously my best friend that first week... My poor husband had to think I stunk LOL
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I may have to try this before the summer comes so I don't have to feel like the fat mom at the pool with my kids
  • debgiles222
    debgiles222 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! I'm doing the 30 day shred right now but just downloaded the P90X workouts and you have officially convinced me to try them when I'm done with jillian michaels. Way to keep going it's obviously paying off!!!!
  • mommamo5
    Options
    Wow...you look AMAZING!
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • amie1004
    amie1004 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!
  • kimberleygimson
    Options
    What were you putting in your excercize log for P90X? I dont own a heart rate monitor so I'm pretty much just guessing..
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    What an awesome transformation!!! You look like you lost a lot more weight than 13 lbs!!!! Keep it up!!! You look GREAT!!!! An inspiration to all!!!!! :drinker:
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great results!!! Keep up the good work! Hope I can be as successful as you!
  • murelzgirl
    murelzgirl Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! I've been doing P90X off and on for months but haven't been consistent. However, you have given me the nudge I needed. I'm going to do it in the morning and stick to it.
  • silvereyes01
    silvereyes01 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! I kind of thought P90X would be too hard for me, but looking at your results it motivates me to push myself into doing it! Thanks for giving me the inspiration to get my butt moving! :)
  • EmRN06
    EmRN06 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! You look so absolutely amazing! A true inspiration!!! I may have to see if my family can chip in together and get P90X for me for my birthday! That would be so amazing! Or - maybe I should just suck it up and by it. If I get results like you have in just 30 days, it will be worth it!!!
  • slinville
    Options
    What an inspiration! My husband says it's just something else to find it's way on the shelf...maybe I'll talk him in to it.
  • CobraBubbles
    Options
    Wow! You look great. I just started today, so this makes me that much more excited for MY results! :D Keep up the good work!
  • amberleemoore
    amberleemoore Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! You made me decide to try this workout!!!
  • Ashley0415
    Ashley0415 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    wow!! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!