P90x 30 day results

Options

Replies

• limestar
    limestar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    wow that is a big change. congrats and keep it up.
  • ColeyShadrick
    ColeyShadrick Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!!! Are you saying that a pull-up bar replaces the free weights and the bands? I almost got a pull-up bar the other day, but wanted to get the program first.

I am very excited to start seeing the results in my body.
  • jram70
    jram70 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    No the pull up bar is for the pull ups. The free weights or bands are for a number of other exercises. You could use bands to not use a pull up bar, but would still need the weights or bands for something else. I would get the bar myself because one day you will be able to use it!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing!!!
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!
  • weightlossgrind
    weightlossgrind Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    yay!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!!!!!! you look fab!! ive been doing P90X since the week after christmas, i was doing so good, 4X a week and just fell off the wagon last week :( i hope to be more consistent and have awesome results like you!!!!!!!!!
  • anovasjo
    anovasjo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
    My jaw just dropped! You look awesome. Congratulations!
  • leahmcdonald
    Options
    COngrats!!! How did you get pics to post???
  • leahmcdonald
    Options
    Btw everyone doing or thinking about p90x its fabulous and you can see it gets results. I lost 76lbs with it since last Febraury. Keep up the great work because it pays off in time and not that much time either. You rock!!
  • LareishaH
    LareishaH Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Okay I REALLY want P90x now! Good work....keep it up!!! SN: I am too cheap to buy P90X.......oh wait.....Valentine's Day is coming up...lol. You should definitely be proud of yourself!
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    I was too cheap to buy it too, but then I got it for Christmas lol... thank goodness!!!!
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    After seeing your results, I am thinking I might start it again. I was doing it for about 2 weeks and didn't really see a difference and I kept blowing it off because it is a whole hour. I am doing 30 day shred right now, but I think I will do P90X again after I finish it. Can't wait to see your 60 & 90 day results.
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    U look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    thank you so much everyone! Your responses are overwhelming and make me so happy. I love you guys!!
  • marinabrazil
    marinabrazil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Amazing job girl!!!!

I am finishing my first round sunday and monday I start round 2!! Life just gets better and better until day 90...

Don't give up, keep up the amazing work!
  • lucielu2
    lucielu2 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    love tony horton , i do his 10 min trainer love it ...u look awsome
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Dang girl you look great! Congrats!!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    wow! you look great!!!!! i just went ahead and ordered P90X about an hour, I really hope it gets here soon! I want to start it asap! I'm glad that I saw this, because , I want to make sure its legit! Im at the gym all week, and still feel like I havent lost anything.....thanks for the inspiration!!!!!!
  • justme69
    justme69 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    congrats !
  • puppysue
    Options
    DAM girlie.... you look awesome!.... way to go:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!