P90x 30 day results

Options

Replies

• fitag
    fitag Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!! Congratulations! ...im just restarting so your pics are an absolute inspiration. Thanks :)
  • fitag
    fitag Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic!! Congratulations! ...im just restarting so your pics are an absolute inspiration. Thanks :smile:
  • kat_b
    kat_b Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB! You look Great!
  • InMyJeans
    InMyJeans Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow! Now I really want to give it a shot. It looks like you lost way more than 13 pounds. Wow! Congrats to that!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!
  • princess4mimi
    Options
    :noway: AMAZING!!!! CHEERS!!!:drinker:
  • princess4mimi
    Options
    PLEEEEEEASE POST YOUR PROGRESS, YOU ARE SO INSPIRING!!!:drinker:
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!!!!! You look great!
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Holy crap on a cracker, you look amazing!! It looks like you lost 20+ pounds you are so tiny! I definitely need to invest in some P90X... my friend has it so it looks like I need to pull out some puppy dog eyes to see if I can borrow it.
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    thank you everyone! I DEFINITELY HIGHLY recommend this program. I can only show you the difference in the photos, I can't show you how much better I feel, how much more alert I am, and how I can do SOOO much more than I used to and that's only after the first 30 days!
  • crazeness
    Options
    That's a great result!

I have no idea what P90x is so I am off to google it!!
  • koalasaurus
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC, girl! Be proud!

I really wish I could afford P90x now, lol!
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    you look so good chick, amazing! congrats xD
  • princess4mimi
    Options
    Btw everyone doing or thinking about p90x its fabulous and you can see it gets results. I lost 76lbs with it since last Febraury. Keep up the great work because it pays off in time and not that much time either. You rock!!

Thanks for the advice, I have been seriously contemplating it and these results that are being testified to are really sealing the deal, I better go ahead and save that money for it....sounds well worth it. :-)
  • firmbug
    firmbug Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Dang!!! Amazing!! All in just 30 days? That's phenomenal!! Sooooo proud of you! The X is very challenging indeed, and look what you have accomplished! Wow!!
  • meanness67
    meanness67 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. Please keep us posted on your progress. You are an ispiration!!!
  • meg811
    meg811 Posts: 49
    Options
    Way to go!
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Started the P90X last night, doing the lean version since I think the added cardio will be better for me the first time around than just the classic. I've also started an off site blog for my day to day journey through the P90X :) and for those out there who want it but can't afford it I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND! I'm in the same boat... and managed to get it for free. Hope my results turn out as great as yours!
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    I am so excited!! I can't wait to see everyones results from this amazing workout!
  • mvedas
    mvedas Posts: 69
    Options
    WOW! You look great! Make sure to upload 60 and 90 days as well! Keep up the great work=)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!