P90x 30 day results

Options

Replies

• robinmath
    Options
    Way to go, you look amazing...keep it up and please post your progress at 60 days. You are an inspiration!!
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I love P90X! I am about done with week 2. I already noticed a difference in my stamina and energy. Down about 12lbs also.
  • kimberleygimson
    Options
    Good job! I have been hassling my husband to get it for me for awhile, and now I'm gonna make him do it tonight! I'm so excited for you, keep up the good work!
    Add me as a friend!
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Just in one month??!!! That is truly amazing!!! I have P90X but haven't done it in a couple years. I'm doing 30 Day Shred now but plan to do P90X when I'm done with this! I'm stoked after seeing your pix!
  • fitmamaoftwins
    Options
    amazing, great job
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING!!! I'm so impressed. Makes me wish I could afford the P90X program..... *sigh*
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    save up for it! They also offer 3 payments of 39.95 a month if that works better for you. Trust me it's worth it!
  • jillMoose
    jillMoose Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    so i tried p90x and quit after a couple of weeks... why? BECAUSE TONY TALKS TOO MUCH AND IS SO ANNOYING, right "boys and girls"? ha. Seriously his workout of 1 hour can be done in 40 minutes wihtout all the chitchat. When I did it i started to just fast foward between exercises... then i stopped watching and just did the workouts without him!
    is it just me?
  • punkrockmama
    punkrockmama Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am totally blown away!!! WOW!!! AMAZING!!!
  • kimiel
    kimiel Posts: 108
    Options
    Awesome!! :smile:
  • glittersoul
    Options
    Way to go!! You look amazing! :)
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Dang girl! Way to work! I heard that P90 is crazy hard but you look so great! I'll have to give it a shot
  • misssuperstitious
    Options
    so i tried p90x and quit after a couple of weeks... why? BECAUSE TONY TALKS TOO MUCH AND IS SO ANNOYING, right "boys and girls"? ha. Seriously his workout of 1 hour can be done in 40 minutes wihtout all the chitchat. When I did it i started to just fast foward between exercises... then i stopped watching and just did the workouts without him!
    is it just me?
    I did a lot of FFWDing at first, but now he's growing on me a little. I like that you have the option to set it to just give you the cues too. ..but I still FF through the "talking breaks"
  • leahmcdonald
    Options
    I mute him sometimes because after a year I can recite everything he says too. IT works...Muting and then listening to your fave music instead
  • DTetz
    DTetz Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    *looks at pictures* Okay, you win. I'll start the p90x tonight....
  • DTetz
    DTetz Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Someone should personal messege me and explain to me more about the program, I am curious to know what kind of stuff is in the videos and how the programs work... I'm worried id buy it and not stick with it.
  • Shell521
    Shell521 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!
  • courtrptr13
    Options
    Wow, excellent results. Keep up the great work!
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation. I can't believe it's only been a month. Great job!!!
  • meghannpiercy
    meghannpiercy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: WOAH! You're looking awesome! That's so wonderful! I'm super happy for you! I've ordered the program and that makes me so excited that i'll have my very own CDs in less than a week! Keep it up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!