P90x 30 day results

Options

Replies

• misssuperstitious
    Options
    WOW! That looks like way more than 13lb.s, but I bet you gained a ton of muscle! I'm on my 12th day doing the lean version, I hope I can look half that good in 2 more weeks! Holy cats! GREAT WORK!!!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is AMAZING! It looks like you lost more the 13 lbs, that's for sure! You look so great! I was watching the infomercial on P90X last night....I'm thinking about it.
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    OMG Melisha!!! Dayum girl, You look sensational! I'm so excited about your results in just 30 days no less! That's phenomonal! I'm sooooo proud of you my chica!
  • mjbrown10
    Options
    Congratulations great job, keep up the good work. I want to try that programs,how long were you on phase 1 an what was the time frame of you loss
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    holy crap!! that is freaking amazing. great job.
  • bbsimmons6
    bbsimmons6 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! I agree that it looks like you lost WAY more than 13lbs. I have never considered doing p90x, but now I'm seriously thinking I should do it!!
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    HELL YES! Those are kick *kitten* results! You are killing it! Come 90 days you will have the body you want! Way to hang in there and prove it can be done!
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    2 questions -

1. Did you do the classic or lean version? I think I'm going to try to the lean first as a build up, I know me and if I get frustrated I'll quit so I need something that's at least slightly attainable.

2. How did you handle the pull ups? I've never in my life been able to do a pull up (even when I was in GREAT shape in basic training) and I don't have the resources to put a pull up bar up in my house.
  • jram70
    jram70 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Get a pull up bar that fits on your door (can buy at walmart). If you can't do pullups you can use a chair or use bands. Each exercise in p90x has someone doing an alternate to show you how to do it..
  • tarapin
    tarapin Posts: 169
    Options
    OMG That is amazing....congrats!!! Your hard work is SO paying off....you're an inspiration!
  • nskerr
    nskerr Posts: 91
    Options
    Congrats. 2 people at work are on the program now. They love it. I want to get to my weight goal which hopefully will be this summer and then start this program to build up muscle. Keep it up.
  • Mustangmandy1982
    Options
    You look great! I am about to finish my first week and I love it!
  • Melisha82
    Melisha82 Posts: 243
    Options
    I am doing the lean version right now and as far as the pull ups believe it or not we don't have a pull up bar so I've been using bands (until it broke) and now I"m just lifting weights during that segment. We are going to buy a pull up bar in the next week or so though. I haven't really been following the nutrition plan... we do make the lemon garlic chicken, chicken salad, & turkey burger a lot though! Mostly I have just been using MFP to track my calories. Usually ranging about 1400-1600/day depending on how many calories I burned, sometimes it's gone higher.
  • ColeyShadrick
    ColeyShadrick Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I just ordered P90X and am awaiting the package. Did you follow the nutrition plan? What equipment needs are there with the P90X? I am so excited to start, but am a little apprehensive because I am so out of shape. I would love any advice that you are willing to give.

I can not believe the change!! Great job!
  • chellis76
    chellis76 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! I love P90x!!
  • JaimeNay
    JaimeNay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Those are awesome results. I'm at the end of week 3 of P90X. I can auctually feel my biceps without flexing. Getting great results with this program as well. This is auctually my second round. My first round, and first 30 days I lost 9.75 inches and 7.5 lbs the first month, but I wasn't following the food program. I'm now trying to get my nutrition on board with my workouts so I will see better results. Please post your 60 day progress so we can keep up with your results. Way 2 GO!!!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    You look good, can't wait to see your 60 & 90 days! I keep thinking about doing the P90x because the results are so great...but I watched just part of it, and it scares me! haha
  • JaimeNay
    JaimeNay Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I just ordered P90X and am awaiting the package. Did you follow the nutrition plan? What equipment needs are there with the P90X? I am so excited to start, but am a little apprehensive because I am so out of shape. I would love any advice that you are willing to give.

I can not believe the change!! Great job!

You will need some free weights or resistance bands, a pull up bar (optional if you have bands, you can use those, but pull up bar is better). and yoga mat and most important determination and drive...don't give up, you can do it. All these items can be found at Wal-Mart. Good luck with P90X.
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    LOOK AT YOU, way to go!!!!!!!! Cat calls go here :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!