Profile pics-rant

Options
1234568»

Replies

• FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    I am so glad everyone is as bored as I am this weekend... dance for me my puppets...dance for me....

I would dance but it would look more like Chris Farley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOjeK1Q_D14

:embarassed:
  • kuntrygurl
    Options
    I know I'm late but I just wanted to say this...

Those are my legs, but I have no clue who's tub I am in.

I think maybe Wendi's or Nick's.

I cannot remember...:noway::laugh:
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I've never cared who has what photo in their avi pic.

I do always use me, however, as the main pic.
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Well my profile pic is of me, but I also have pics of Kim and Kourtney Kardashian on my profile, I actually uploaded them to add them to a thread but I like seeing them when i look through my pics!! I also have a 105lb Victoria's Secret model laying on the beach as my ticker pic...I like it because it shows me what I want right there above how much weight i need to lose to get there!! Its not like I am pretending it is me...i just like the motivation!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Which is very nice!
  • VictorianJade
    VictorianJade Posts: 705 Member
    Options

Which is very nice!

Ty. I promised someone ages ago that I'd put a corset pic up. Figured I'd make good.
  • Carl01
    Options

Which is very nice!

Ty. I promised someone ages ago that I'd put a corset pic up. Figured I'd make good.

And glad you did!! :love:
  • Carl01
    Options
    I am so glad everyone is as bored as I am this weekend... dance for me my puppets...dance for me....

Those legs were made for dancing. :smokin:
  • Rurouni_Kou
    Rurouni_Kou Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I agree with what someone else said of "Try not to be judgmental." My profile pic is of a character I like and admire and it's awesome artwork. There's no way I will post a picture of me. Firstly I don't fancy looking at my face whenever I log in. Secondly I avoid posting pictures of myself online for privacy reasons.

Maybe "Brad Pitt" is the picture of someone they like and admire? Or someone they strive to be like? Did they ever -claim- that image was them? I'd take issue with someone sidling up to me and saying "Oh yeah, that's me" when it's obviously Brad Pitt, but having it as their profile picture alone makes me think it's someone or something that they like, or admire, or that motivates them. If you don't friend them and talk to them, then you'll never know- all you'll be is judgmental against a picture and someone behind it you never got to know.
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    This is a picture of me complete with fat rolls.