• cdbjr2000
    cdbjr2000 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    How do I join for March
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Hi all.

I've been under the weather the past few days and not doing much of anything. I am congested and achy but starting to feel better. Obviously I won't meet even my revised goal this month! I am getting lazy and need to get motivated again!

Tomorrow is a new month and I plan on a fresh start. I am going to try for 60 miles in March but am not going to do any weight training outside of work. My job involves lifting and moving plants and trees so there is a lot of weight training-type stuff being done about 3 times a week when the deliveries arrive. I tried weight training while working last season and ended up too sore to do much of anything!

I will, though, concentrate on getting back into the groove with my walking. I used to walk for miles not counting work and now I barely do 1 or 2 a day! Time to get back on track.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    How do I join for March

Just set your goal and walk on in! Post your progress. Happy walking!
  • MCS64
    MCS64 Posts: 126
    Options
    How do I join for March

Sandy our "Great Leader" will start the group for March. Just keep watching this one. You will probably see instructions or a way to follow us.

Glad to have another interested walker! Welcome!!!
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody, Sorry I"m running late and my keyboard is not cooperating either! I'll have the March thread up and going shortly!
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Sometime we all ought to figure out how many collective miles we've walked. I bet we're halfway across the US by now. :happy: You've all done great this month whether you made your goal or not. You still exercised for a whole month and that's something to be proud of.

Here's the link to the New Thread! Everybody come on over!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/183177-swat-walking-group

Hope to see you there! :flowerforyou: