New Group - Summer Lovin'

Options

Replies

• dubord29
    dubord29 Posts: 57
    Options
    My start weight: 170
    Todays Weight: 166.8

I'm up for any challenge this week. I have been doing great exercising it's the eating right and writing it down that I have difficulty with. I have been around lots of temptations lately and it is def hard to pass up fresh donuts and chinese food at work. I did it though and feel great! It's amazing to me that I am actually loving exercise and look forward to going to the gym. Crazy Right??!!
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    SW: 155
    CW: 150 again
    GW: 141

I can't wait to see this week's challenge! It was hard, but I accomplished last weeks!
  • LettsBvegan
    LettsBvegan Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 190
    Current Weight: 183.6
    Goal Weight: 160

Sorry I'm checkin' in late. Hope everyone is doing well.
  • p_cakes
    p_cakes Posts: 282
    Options
    okay, this weeks challenge. I'm a bit late

Nutrition AND Fitness: For this week, let's do a personal week! Choose your own fitness and Nutrition challenge. Something you've been trying to work on or towards. Burning more calories, skipping fast foods, giving up soda, working out more each day,etc. Share it with us, then come back each day to let us know how you did. We can keep each other accountable, but it will be for goals we've chosen. Make sense?

For Example
    My goals for this week are:
    Nutrition: Skip past the fast food and ordering out at work (and not at work) AND give up soda! I had a bad episode of IBS (TMI I know) yesterday and I'm thinking it's because I've been drinking coke again and eating not so great the past week.
    Fitness: I want to try and burn 3500 calories this week. I know it equals 1 lb, so I want to see if I can do it!
  • Empress17
    Empress17 Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi, hope it's not too late to post- I was away for the weekend.

SW: 200
    CW: 198
    GW: 185
  • p_cakes
    Options
    It's never too late to add your weight! I'll add it to the chart before I post it!

I hope everyone saw the weeks Challenge!
  • lenesi
    lenesi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    OK, my personal challenge this week is to try and avoid bread as much as possible, I love it but really don't need it when a meal will be enough to fill me up. For fitness I'm just going to aim for the 60 mins a day again and once I get back home on Thurday see how many calories I've burned so far and try and increase it to as close as 3500 as I can.

Good luck everybody!
  • tashasbaby
    Options
    This week has got off to a bad start, my little monkey is poorly and will only settle if he is cuddled up to me, so i'm just plodding along trying not to eat too much junk.
  • lenesi
    lenesi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    For any gadget geeks like myself I've found a new app for my phone. I currently use myfitnesspal to track my food and Cardio Trainer to track my exercise and have just discovered VirtuaGym for workout routines you can do at home. About to give it a whirl so if anyone is interested in details let me know!
  • SivirSarah
    Options
    I think my fitness goal this week is going to be to work out everyday. And my nutriton goal is to take my muti vitamin everyday. I am really really bad about that
  • p_cakes
    Options
    I actually just started 30 day shred. I found it on my on demand. The only sad thing is...it's only level one. I've gotta find level 2 and 3. I think I'm going to do level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days and 3 for 10 days. I'm hoping I'll lose some inches and a few pounds as well. I've read lots of success stories on here, so I'm hoping it turns out well.

So far with my challenge I am doing good. I'm working out like crazy to get my 3500, not sure if I'll get it, but I'll try. AND I haven't ordered out, I've only been eating what I make and drinking water!
  • p_cakes
    Options
    AND I just realized that LetteyB and I have the exact same goal. We started at 190, want to get to 160-165 and we are both currently at 183.8. That is so weird!
  • dubord29
    Options
    I actually just started 30 day shred. I found it on my on demand. The only sad thing is...it's only level one. I've gotta find level 2 and 3. I think I'm going to do level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days and 3 for 10 days. I'm hoping I'll lose some inches and a few pounds as well. I've read lots of success stories on here, so I'm hoping it turns out well.

So far with my challenge I am doing good. I'm working out like crazy to get my 3500, not sure if I'll get it, but I'll try. AND I haven't ordered out, I've only been eating what I make and drinking water!

I have the 30 DS and I have done only up to level 2. Yesterday I wanted to do an easy workout and thought "Hey level 1 is super easy now I'll do that." But I decided to use my 5# weights instead of my 4# and OMG my arms and legs burn! It is def a hard workout and to make it harder just add weight! Even with the crunches, use your weights and do a chest press or fly. You can always make it harder with resistence!! Keep up the good work!
  • dubord29
    Options
    My goal for the rest of the week is to stay away from night time eating. I often will do great all day and then sabotage it by eating junk or any food before bed because I am bored. I'm not even hungry when I eat it but I continue to eat anyway! It's frustrating!
  • LettsBvegan
    LettsBvegan Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    AND I just realized that LetteyB and I have the exact same goal. We started at 190, want to get to 160-165 and we are both currently at 183.8. That is so weird!

Wow, lol I'd noticed we were at the same weight this week but didn't see that we had the same goals. Cool. Adds a little more competition into the mix ;)
  • p_cakes
    Options
    @LetteyB it does doesn't it! But that's good though, a little competition is good.
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    lenesi-how did you like that app?

I am so late this week! My personal goals are to bike 9 miles (fitness) and stay within my calories (nutrition). I am not at home this week so staying within my calorie goal would be a big accomplishment! (It is set at 1510 cals/day).
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Name : Melissa
    CW 174
    my goal is 135.
    But by July 4th I would like to be in the mid 140's

I started out weighing 185. So im getting there.

Good luck everyone!!!

My weigh in day is Friday. I hope that will be ok..
  • p_cakes
    Options
    okay, so I'm late on the chart. I get off work early tonight, so I'll get it posted tonight.

As for my goals I'm doing good. I'm on Day 2 of 30 day shred. I ordered out here at work today but I got ONLY a salad. So I count that as good. I'm having Coke withdrawals though, lol. I see the words and it makes me drool....it's worse because we have a coke machine sitting right across from my desk at work. GRRRR..

So, I'll post the chart from last saturdays weigh-in today. I'll add any new people to it (BTW HELLOO NEW PEOPLE, lol)

I hope everyone is doing good!!
  • p_cakes
    Options
    Here it is FINALLY! It always takes me forever but I eventually get it.
    Again, Kris is the biggest loser. I love seeing this chart. It makes me happy seeing my "lbs left" going down!

MFP2.png