Sharon's coaching thread

Options

Replies

• telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Brittany you are my inspiration!!! I hate to give advice now knowing that I didn't follow it myself yesterday but if you stick to cleaner eating then I'll bet the weight loss stays off permanently. My husband has a business trip out of town at the beginning of April and he'll be gone for a couple of days. I'm going to do the cleanse while he's gone.

WTG on your workout today. It was great to talk to you yesterday!
    Sharon
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday everyone! Today I did CLX Burn Circuit 1 and Ab Burner. Burn Circuit month is now officially OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Onward and upward to the Push month!

Oh Sharon, my favorite is the Push month, especially 3!! Hope you have 25+ weights!! love that one, can't wait to do it again, but first, I must finish TF!! :D
  • telcochik
    Options
    I love Push month too Amy! Going to get my 25s soon. I think I'm ready!

Sharon
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    Brittany you are my inspiration!!! I hate to give advice now knowing that I didn't follow it myself yesterday but if you stick to cleaner eating then I'll bet the weight loss stays off permanently. My husband has a business trip out of town at the beginning of April and he'll be gone for a couple of days. I'm going to do the cleanse while he's gone.

WTG on your workout today. It was great to talk to you yesterday!
    Sharon

Sharon,

Please continue to advise! I think when I get my next month of Shakeology, I'm going to use one shake a day as a meal replacement to help keep me on track. That won't solve my calories issue (I'm a work in progress, what can I say...slowly but surely I'll get those calories up), but it will help me be healthier. Plus, it really did make a difference in how I felt!

What exercises are you ladies using 25+ pound weights for?! That is amazing!

Brittany
  • telcochik
    Options
    I plan to use 25s on all lower body lifting exercises...squats, lunges, sumo squats. Gotta go heavy and after one month of CLX I'm ready to advance to the next level!

Sharon
  • AshleyNicole8686
    AshleyNicole8686 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Okay I was out of town but now I am back. I am a 24 year old mom of two little boys ages 2 and 9 months so they keep me pretty busy. Right after I had Keaton (my second) I weighed 180 (but to be fair I had eclampsia) so after about 2 weeks when the water came off I was 145. I completed Chalean extreme and ended at 116 and then took a four month break (bad idea) but somehow managed to get down to 112. When it started to come back I bought turbo fire and have started it a few times with interruptions. So far I have been doing pretty good this is week 3. I missed two days because my boys got RSV but I am ready to jump back in. My goal is 108. I am 5'2" and pretty petite. But because eating of bad habits I keep falling back to about 114. I love to run but I live in WY and it is still freezing here most days with to much snow to run right now. Anyway I need to finish help! It seems like these last few lbs are impossible to loose.
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed turbo jam cardio party 1 today even though today was my off day , burned 346 calories, hope everyone has a great night :flowerforyou:
  • telcochik
    Options
    Happy Monday! I bit the bullet and decided to use my new Polar T7 HRM during today's Turbo Fire workouts. I did Greatest HIITs and Fire 45. HRM said I burned 616 calories. That's higher than my Bodybugg and the HRM I was previously using. The chest strap will definitely take some getting used to but it wasn't terrible. It fit really snugly under my sports bra. Since I don't eat back all of my exercise calories, I'm not too concerned about how these results compare to the other devices I've previously used.

Hope you all have a great day!
    Sharon
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Hello everyone, hope you are all having a great monday, as for me i am having a fabulous day, weighed in today and i am finally out of the 130's , thanks to Sharon ( THANKS SHARON) and her great advice,as of this morning i now weight 127.6:bigsmile: , today is HIIT 15 and Stretch 10. hope everyone has a great afternoon:flowerforyou:
  • telcochik
    Options
    Woo Hoo Moraima! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: You have absolutely made my day with that fantastic news! I'm so proud of you for sticking with the program, posting here every day, and committing to your new lifestyle. You deserve the success Girlfriend!

Sharon
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    ok, so i was suppose to do HIIT 15 and Sculpt 30, well i did sculpt 30 and did insanity pure cardio instead, burned 537 calories in all, hope u guys have a great night :flowerforyou:
  • telcochik
    Options
    CLX Push Circuit 1 and TF Core 20. Just call me "noodle arms"!!! :laugh:

Make it a great day and push play!
    Sharon
  • bk2011
    Options
    Hello everyone, hope you are all having a great monday, as for me i am having a fabulous day, weighed in today and i am finally out of the 130's , thanks to Sharon ( THANKS SHARON) and her great advice,as of this morning i now weight 127.6:bigsmile: , today is HIIT 15 and Stretch 10. hope everyone has a great afternoon:flowerforyou:

WAY TO GO!!! That is awesome!

Also, great workout yesterday! I love pure cardio!

I'm going to get in chest/shoulders/triceps today and may squeeze in some cardio as well. Have a busy day though...getting the little man's hair cut for the first time today and I am a little sad about it! Also am watching my 6 month old niece this afternoon/evening from 3-8 so will need to fit all working out in PRIOR to that!

I had a bad day yesterday. I got discouraged this weekend after seeing a 2.5lb increase on the scale after what I thought was healthy eating. Thought the cleanse results may not be permanent. But I'm happy to report that this morning, those 2.5 pounds are gone again and I'm back to my 'post' cleanse weight. Now I'm going to try to stay off the scale until Friday morning!

My goals for today: log my water intake (I'm usually very good with drinking at least 64oz, but never log it), plan a 'consistent' meal plan (going to start planning more and eating more of the same basic things, to help keep me on track), stock up on lots of veggies. My breakfast is going to consist of one egg and 3 egg whites with ground turkey. Now to just plan lunch and dinner. I think I will stick with the same meals for a week at a time to make sure I stay on track!

Wow...this got long...sorry! Have a great Tuesday everyone!
  • kikix5
    kikix5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Good job on the weightoss Cookie! I'm sure that it feels so good when you get to then next round of numbers. I myself can't get past the 130's not sure what I'm doing wrong.. But, I'm not going to give up!

I did Turbo Fire 30 and BBL bum bum yesterday, Never had the chance to post anything as I had a few appointments that had me driving more then anything lol I was gone and had to settle for fast food lunch, but I did just have a soft steak fresno taco from taco bell and a half a hamburger from a restaurant. (I know, bad) but I did have a salad :)

Today, I did lean 3, but I had to stop about 10 min early. but will get back to it as soon as I am done working for a few hours, I'm going to had in a hiit 15 too, to make up for the burger that I ate :)

I am really thinking about doing the cleans, Just got my income tax check so may be buying myself a little special treat. I already drink, either a Atkins Advantage Milk Chocolate Delight Shake or Jillian's shake.. (love chocolate with a banana in it)

Hope everyone has a good day!!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Brittany - I'm so happy to hear that the 2.5lbs are already gone. If I could stay off the scale that would be better for my psyche as well! :ohwell:

Chrissie - I think you will like the cleanse. You can only buy the kit from a coach so if you don't already have one let me know.

Sharon
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire 45 And Stretch 10, burned 507 calories, i am still a little sore from doing insanity pure cardio yesterday, will be drunking lots of water today,hope everyone has a great evening :flowerforyou:
  • telcochik
    Options
    Hi Gang! Turbo Fire day for me...Fire 60 with my weighted gloves. My HRM had me at just under 10 cals per minute...565 total burned!

How is everyone doing today? I see a couple of you remembering to log your workouts here but where did everyone else go???

Well for those of you die hards...I'm sending you smooches :love: :flowerforyou: :heart: for sticking with me!

Enjoy your day and I'll talk to you all later!
    Sharon
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire Tone 30 And HIIT 15, burned 408 calories, tomorrow is 55 EZ, i am so forward to doing it, hope everyone is having a beautiful day:flowerforyou:
  • bk2011
    Options
    Today was pure cardio for me! I only rotate between 3 of the insanity workouts, because the actual "plyo" dvds are just way to hard on my knees and ankles. But I think I do pure cardio a lot! Must be because it's 40 minutes! Still a great burn though!

Bad dinner...had a lean cuisine because I got stuck at work, didn't have anything for dinner, and then got home at 8pm so lean cuisine it was. But otherwise fairly good food day for me! YAY!

I'm saying it again out loud - I WILL NOT step on the scale until Friday morning! :)

Have a great evening everyone! And Sharon, smooches back at ya for being so awesome!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone! ChaLEAN Extreme day for me...Push Circuit 2 and Ab Burner. I found myself using 20 lb weights during the single leg deadman lifts...OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! I know I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

Brittany - I like Pure Cardio as well...but strangely enough my favorite Insanity workout is Max Interval Cardio :noway: I don't know why, especially since it's almost an hour long, but I do. Still don't think I'm even close to being ready for The Asylum though. I keep hoping Chalene is putting touches on something new but I don't think we'll see anything until next year at the soonest.

Great job yesterday, as always, Moraima!!!

Talk to you all later!
    Sharon