30 day shred

Options

Replies

• jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Day 4 of Level 2, Day 18 of 30. Have had a headache for the last 4 days, coincidently, same time I have been on level 2. :huh: but will not let it stop me, very determined to do 30 days straight.
  • ambernwms
    Options
    I just done D2 L1 I could do all the jumping jacks today I also done 30 min on the elliptical. Hopefully will start seeing results soon!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    I just done D2 L1 I could do all the jumping jacks today I also done 30 min on the elliptical. Hopefully will start seeing results soon!

Wow, you did a great work out today.
  • NicoleL83
    NicoleL83 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    D8L1 tonight. It felt pretty good. I realized that I pulled/strained a muscle in my chest snowboarding this weekends so my push ups were pretty weak. I did about half of them going about half way down. I don't want to injure myself and not be able to work out or hurt to breath. Happy Shredding everyone-you guys are a huge inspiration:happy:
  • TrinityPixie4
    Options
    Today I just got 30 Day Shred, my plan is to start it on Monday (Feb. 28) that way it's at the beggining of the week instead of the middle.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Today I just got 30 Day Shred, my plan is to start it on Monday (Feb. 28) that way it's at the beggining of the week instead of the middle.
    Don't wait....... Start now..... :drinker:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Don't wait....... Start now..... :drinker:
    AGREED!!!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    19 days of 30, nearly on to count down. Just did day 5 of level 2. Still hard but then I'm still fat just not as fat and I expect it to be hard. Bought myself some new exercise clothes yesterday from regular shop not fat ladies shop YAY!!! - - - size 18 :)
  • Steph_135
    Options
    I won't be Shredding today. Please forgive me. I need a break after 5 days straight of L2. Just listening to what my body is telling me. I plan to do some Leslie Sansone walking instead, and want to complete her whole 4 Really Big Miles!! BE BACK TOMORROW!! :drinker:

PS - Added another blog on my daily Shred progress: www.stephips.blogspot.com
    19 days of 30, nearly on to count down. Just did day 5 of level 2. Still hard but then I'm still fat just not as fat and I expect it to be hard. Bought myself some new exercise clothes yesterday from regular shop not fat ladies shop YAY!!! - - - size 18 :)
    YES!!!! Did you just get to 18?? That's awesome! I'm pushing to get out of 18's, but I remember when I first got 18 pants, they were the first size that actually felt like they fit me, and weren't too big in the waist (note: my wide hips make nothing fit me right!)
  • NicoleL83
    NicoleL83 Posts: 68 Member
    Options

that is great you are close to the count down!! and awesome on the size 18
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Day 20 of 30. :smile: But I put myself back to level 1, I am just not strong enough for level 2 and can not afford to have another headache again today. Level 1 is a big workout for me anyway. And I really hope I get to my absolute beginners ballet tonight (fingers crossed). I want to wear some of my new exercise clothes tonight. Tomorrow is a real time issue and after getting this far I really don't want to miss a day. It will be either a really early or really late session.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Day 20 of 30. :smile: But I put myself back to level 1, I am just not strong enough for level 2 and can not afford to have another headache again today. Level 1 is a big workout for me anyway. And I really hope I get to my absolute beginners ballet tonight (fingers crossed). I want to wear some of my new exercise clothes tonight. Tomorrow is a real time issue and after getting this far I really don't want to miss a day. It will be either a really early or really late session.
    Very understandable! I'm still having a hard time keeping up with L2!! :angry: HAVE FUN AT BALLET!! I want to take a beginner class one day too. :bigsmile: Wear some of those new clothes!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    D7 L2 (17/20) today!

Yesterday, I was pant shopping, so I was trying on a bunch of pants at the store. In the change room, I found 2 that fit well, AND ONE WAS A SIZE 16!! I grabbed 18's but a 16 must have gotten in! It was actually one of the 2 pants that fit me well!! :love: So I bought them! :bigsmile:
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    D7 L2 (17/20) today!

Yesterday, I was pant shopping, so I was trying on a bunch of pants at the store. In the change room, I found 2 that fit well, AND ONE WAS A SIZE 16!! I grabbed 18's but a 16 must have gotten in! It was actually one of the 2 pants that fit me well!! :love: So I bought them! :bigsmile:

Good for you Steph! I love how that feels...!!
  • Flacachica
    Options
    I am half-way through level 3... damn it's still hard! Those rock star jumps are KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My quads are so sore too from the sumo squat jumps. I feel like level 2 really worked my arms, and level 3 is working my legs. Still love it though!! :love:
  • Flacachica
    Options
    Oh, you will see results... I guarantee it! If you keep it up, you'll notice it in no time!
  • TrinityPixie4
    Options
    I will be trying it out tomorrow, since tonight my hubby is using the Xbox 360 (which is our DVD player) and TV. How would you go about adding this workout to the exercise diary/journal?

Also I will be taking my measurements before and after I start, I will post them on here so I can compare them later.
  • monicaP413
    Options
    Well I am supposed to be on day 9 of the shred, but got sick and haven't been able to do it for a few days. Maybe I will just start over in the next few days when I am able! But... since I started the shred (which I have only done 5 days) I have lost over an inch in my thighs and an inch in my waist!!

My current measurements are:
    Waist: 34"
    Hips: 40"
    Weight: 166
  • amandakay23
    Options
    Between 30ds and cutting sodium in half I am down several pounds....today was day 21 and the first day on level 3. I will be starting over when I am done! Hope everyone is enjoying shredding, I will have to look back at my starting numbers and will update in comparison in a few days!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    D7 L2 (17/20) today!

Thats fantiastic. I am so sore today from Ballet, haven't done my Jillian yet. Its 8pm and at last at home, so have time after dinner and the washing (maybe) and really hope I can work through the pain.