30 day shred

Options

Replies

• jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Between 30ds and cutting sodium in half I am down several pounds....today was day 21 and the first day on level 3. I will be starting over when I am done! Hope everyone is enjoying shredding, I will have to look back at my starting numbers and will update in comparison in a few days!
    Well done cutting back the sodium I'm finding very hard. I am also on day 21 Just haven't done it yet. :tongue:
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Between 30ds and cutting sodium in half I am down several pounds....today was day 21 and the first day on level 3. I will be starting over when I am done! Hope everyone is enjoying shredding, I will have to look back at my starting numbers and will update in comparison in a few days!
    Well done cutting back the sodium I'm finding very hard. I am also on day 21 Just haven't done it yet. :tongue:
    Ok 10pm I've done day 21 of Jillian, ugg it still hurts.:sad:
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Well done, Everyone!

I busted myself back to D1, L1 because I haven't done it for a couple of weeks. I had to modify a bit. Instead of doing her cardio I did my mini stepper. It is lower impact and I'm trying to avoid another injury. I also did the anterior shoulder raises without weights. I'm going to try that for a week and then add the weights back in, hoping to actually be able to do the exercise.

Happy Shredding, Everyone! I'm glad to be back!:happy:
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Well done, Everyone!

I busted myself back to D1, L1 because I haven't done it for a couple of weeks. I had to modify a bit. Instead of doing her cardio I did my mini stepper. It is lower impact and I'm trying to avoid another injury. I also did the anterior shoulder raises without weights. I'm going to try that for a week and then add the weights back in, hoping to actually be able to do the exercise.

Happy Shredding, Everyone! I'm glad to be back!:happy:

Welcome back. Hope you are feeling better and stronger. I put myself back to level 1 and will stay there. I think we all have to do what suits us.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Day 22/30. It is harder when I'm tired. Need sleep. Not sure when that can happen. :( Ohh well .....
  • spaboleo
    spaboleo Posts: 172
    Options
    Could anyone tell me what a "shred" is? :smile:

I know that you can shred paper, shred some chords on your (e-)guitar and the scratchy carving sound of a snowboard or ski in icy snow is called "shredding", but what is a "30-day shred"? :smile:

Thanks a lot
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I am half-way through level 3... damn it's still hard! Those rock star jumps are KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My quads are so sore too from the sumo squat jumps. I feel like level 2 really worked my arms, and level 3 is working my legs. Still love it though!! :love:
    Sweet! I would rather be working on my legs, but the arm stuff is great too!
    Ok 10pm I've done day 21 of Jillian, ugg it still hurts.:sad:
    I haven't Shred today and it's only 9:30pm... :embarassed: I have done it at 9:30pm once before, but I STRONGLY dislike working out in the evenings... I'm surprised I go to Zumba so late in the day! Oh well, my interview is over now, so things can get back to normal!

CricketKate... Glad to see you're still Shredding around. :drinker:
    I think we all have to do what suits us.
    Amen! :drinker:

spaboleo... Google search: http://www.google.ca/search?q=30+day+shred&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
  • spaboleo
    spaboleo Posts: 172
    Options

Ah thanks...I searched for "shred" and wasn't able to find something different from the "shred"-explanations listed by me before :wink:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    Could anyone tell me what a "shred" is? :smile:

I know that you can shred paper, shred some chords on your (e-)guitar and the scratchy carving sound of a snowboard or ski in icy snow is called "shredding", but what is a "30-day shred"? :smile:

Thanks a lot

It's a Jillian Michaels exercise dvd: The 30 Day Shred
  • CricketKate
    Options
    D2, L1: Done!

Happy Sunday, All!:happy:
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Well after 22 days straight I'm forced to take a break, my right shoulder and arm are getting worse not better. So I best listen to my body and give it a rest. Oh well I gave it my best shot and will get back to it when I can. :cry:
  • Steph_135
    Options

Ah thanks...I searched for "shred" and wasn't able to find something different from the "shred"-explanations listed by me before :wink:
    :laugh: OK, no problem. :flowerforyou:

CricketKate... You started your numbers over? :bigsmile:
    Well after 22 days straight I'm forced to take a break, my right shoulder and arm are getting worse not better. So I best listen to my body and give it a rest. Oh well I gave it my best shot and will get back to it when I can. :cry:
    YAY for listening! :flowerforyou: I hope you feel better soon!! I'm aiming to get at least the next 7 days in a row!! Especially since I missed out on the last 2, and have only done one day in the past 4 days!!! :cry:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    STeph, I did start over because I haven't done it for a couple of weeks.:ohwell:

I did D3, L1 today. I don't remember those push ups being that hard.:wink:
  • Steph_135
    Options
    D8 L2 (18/30)!! Finally back with it! I'm so happy. :happy: I also went for an hour walk, where the cold wind was in my face both ways, and I couldn't find my hat... :grumble:
    STeph, I did start over because I haven't done it for a couple of weeks.:ohwell:

I did D3, L1 today. I don't remember those push ups being that hard.:wink:
    :laugh: Sorry, I didn't notice, cause you seem to be here all the time. :bigsmile: I'm afraid to go back to the push ups in L1 because I can't do them in L2, thus, I haven't done any in a couple weeks almost!! :noway:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    D4, L1: finished.:happy:
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Just did D9 L2 (19/30!!). WHAT?!?! :huh: Only one day left of L2!! I can't believe it!! I would be at L3 right now if I hadn't have taken those 2 days off... :tongue: I'm so excited and scared!! :indifferent: HeLpMe!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Just did D9 L2 (19/30!!). WHAT?!?! :huh: Only one day left of L2!! I can't believe it!! I would be at L3 right now if I hadn't have taken those 2 days off... :tongue: I'm so excited and scared!! :indifferent: HeLpMe!
    How Exciting. I think taking the days off is a good idea. Maybe I wouldn't have such a sore shoulder if I had taken some rest days. Seeing chiropractor today.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    D4, L1: finished.:happy:
    Contentment in your completion of day 4. Congrats:smile:
  • CricketKate
    Options
    How Exciting. I think taking the days off is a good idea. Maybe I wouldn't have such a sore shoulder if I had taken some rest days. Seeing chiropractor today.

I hope that the chiropractor helps.:flowerforyou:
  • jellyfishjen
    Options

I hope that the chiropractor helps.:flowerforyou:

Thanks me too, still sore this morning. Had my weekly weigh in this am, lost 1.5 kgs.(3 pounds). Very Happy. But I seem to have a good weigh in and then not so good for a week or 2. Hope I still lose weight without Jillian. 30min on stationary bike last night instead.