Insanity February 7th

Options
12345679»

Replies

• susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Yayyy!! We are done Susan!! We did it! I am so proud of us. I am going to miss this thread :-) Thank you for all your support. It meant a lot to me. It kept me going everyday! You're so awesome.

Right back atcha!!!
    We totally rocked Insanity!!! Not many people can say that! Many tried and gave up! WE CONQUERED IT!!!! YES!!!!!!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Yayyy!! We are done Susan!! We did it! I am so proud of us. I am going to miss this thread :-) Thank you for all your support. It meant a lot to me. It kept me going everyday! You're so awesome.

Right back atcha!!!
    We totally rocked Insanity!!! Not many people can say that! Many tried and gave up! WE CONQUERED IT!!!! YES!!!!!!

Awesome job ladies!!!

You ready for Insanity: The Asylum?
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    I just did my first fitness test yseterday. Can I ask how you feel about your results?
  • susanleasings
    Options

Right back atcha!!!

Awesome job ladies!!!

You ready for Insanity: The Asylum?

Seriously considering it!!! Heard anything!?!?
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I just did my first fitness test yseterday. Can I ask how you feel about your results?

No amazing results here......I only lost about 2 lbs total and 8 inches, but I feel great!
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options

No amazing results here......I only lost about 2 lbs total and 8 inches, but I feel great!

Same thing for me.