let's flip the table, what do women prefer in a man?

Options

Replies

• itsjustme77
    Options
    Tall, broad shoulders, strong legs, a little squishy. Big personality and sense of humor. :)
    Is that too much?
    It seems to be since I am alone, and have been for quite some time.

Yes, you guy is totally out there! I wish i could provide a map but mine just fell in my lap.
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Sense of humor
    Good self-esteem
    Understands a woman's sensuality - a lot of men think they do, but they really don't
    Someone smarter than me
    Adventurous
    Good communication skills
    Honest
    Loyal
    Gorgeous smile
    Gorgeous eyes

There are other things but I don't think I can mention those here :wink: LMAO!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    ok what I really look for is someone whos wierd strange sarcastic funny thats what really matters to me . looks wise i love clean cut looking guys.Ive been in the alternative scean for a long long time and while there are goth type guys I find hot,i prefer clean cut.I dont want a guy thats gonna steal my makeup

Me either! Boy would he get bi*** slapped!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    What I prefer...

A guy with confidence in himself and attains any goal he sets for himself (goals are key!).
    A guy with an active lifestyle, who refuses to just sit around on a friday night to play video games.
    Smart, funny, caring (a family type), taller than me (not a hard feat), and someone who enjoys food as I loooove to cook.

Least of all, someone who likes me. That is the weirdest thing to say, I know, but its been my experience that some guys don't really like me...they like what surrounds me or something...

Oh and no drama...pretty please :)
    Hi! I'm right here!
  • itsjustme77
    Options
    Tall, broad shoulders, strong legs, a little squishy. Big personality and sense of humor. :)
    Is that too much?
    It seems to be since I am alone, and have been for quite some time.

I too like them tall and a little squishy too... lol and the tall part is harder than I ever expected being 5'11 and change. But honestly its not all about looks, he has to believe in working hard and playing hard. I need him honest and have a great sense of humor. I'm soo tired of lying jerks who expect you to support them!!!

Oh I totally agree... Must be intelligent, hard working, and knows when to have fun, and when to be serious.
    I never seem to date the guys that I want, and I never end up being happy. I don't know. I just really want some one that makes me happy and makes me laugh.
  • bigcurt61
    bigcurt61 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I’m not the relationship Guru, but I love seeing joyful couples and I always ask them questions (about pitfalls, trials, and triumphs). For the women out there who are single, dating, or seriously dating... I hope you find a man that not only matches the things you mentioned, but multiplies/adds to your life vs. dividing/subtracting. What I mean is if your person has all the qualities and traits you are looking for hopefully they make you a better person (at the end of the day). Maybe you’re not the best with finances, but he is or maybe he is a bit of pessimist and you are an optimist. Hopefully he is flexible (able to bend, but not break) to life changes and truly wants to bring joy to your life not happiness (I know people use joy and happiness synonymously, but I think happiness is how you feel at that moment in time vs. joy. You can have joy whether life is great or you’re in a valley). My advice is write a list of all the traits you want and see if that individual meets it (and no that doesn't mean write down he looks like Brad Pitt or Will Smith!!). Be realistic and don't bring in baggage from past relationships, if you aren't healed yet then you probably don't need to start dating again yet.

Sincerely

Male Perspective
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Very telling how us guys stuck to Boobs, Figure etc etc.... the ladies are wanting nice eyes, own teeth, can make you laugh, loyal.

Makes me think that a getting a pet dog would do the same for the girls ????
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Very telling how us guys stuck to Boobs, Figure etc etc.... the ladies are wanting nice eyes, own teeth, can make you laugh, loyal.

Oh, I'm sorry, normally I don't have to mention this but I really love my husband's penis. It's part of the requirement list. Oh and how his body is attached to it, yep. I love a MAN.
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    First, Curt - well said! The thing I love about my beau is that we both feel like we hit the jackpot with one another. I have been in relationships were I felt "better" than the other and vice versa, finally this time I think we've got it right. We are proud of one another and if I never saw another person for the rest of my life I think I'd finally be OK with that! :)

As for traits,

1. pays attention to the little things in life
    2. sporty (plays, watches, etc)
    3. the bigger the chest/shoulders the better
    4. silly (my boyfriend has the silliest giggle and I always tease him about it!)
    5. protective
    6. helpful to others (he will pull over to help an old lady or carry strangers bags to their car)
    7. never ends a convo without a kind word or an I Love You

since 7 is my lucky # I'll stop there!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

I've never wanted a man who could lick his own b@lls. :laugh:

Too much??? :embarassed:
  • fitmom4ever
    Options
    I've never had a 'type' physically, have dated all different body types, hair colors, styles, etc. My hubby's ice blue eyes nearly pierced me the first time we met tho, and it was instant... love? prolly not, more like lust, but it developed into the deepest love because of my daughter. When we were still first going out she was only 9 months old and got really sick during a weekend trip to his place. I really think he was more protective and worried about her than I was, and has always since raised her as his own. He is currently fighting his hardest to give her his last name. And even though we now have another little girl of our own, he still treats her no differently, if anything, I really think she is his favorite!
    So yeah, the great butt and the motorcycle and the eyes may have attracted me initially, but the genuine caring for me and my daughter, the unfailing patience, and the dedication to providing the best he can for us is what will keep me proudly by his side for the rest of our lives. :love:
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    How about hairiness on men? Do you girls prefer a smooth chest and back, or do you like a lot of manly hair?
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    What I prefer...

A guy with confidence in himself and attains any goal he sets for himself (goals are key!).
    A guy with an active lifestyle, who refuses to just sit around on a friday night to play video games.
    Smart, funny, caring (a family type), taller than me (not a hard feat), and someone who enjoys food as I loooove to cook.

Least of all, someone who likes me. That is the weirdest thing to say, I know, but its been my experience that some guys don't really like me...they like what surrounds me or something...

Oh and no drama...pretty please :)
    Hi! I'm right here!

haha Hi back!
  • Still_Sossy
    Options
    I wish this site was up a few years back !!!! I would of been taking notes for hours !!!!

Start writting!
  • LeeKetty1176
    Options
    How about hairiness on men? Do you girls prefer a smooth chest and back, or do you like a lot of manly hair?

please say we are not going to start the tread on the girls again and ask this !!! things could get out of hand
  • LeeKetty1176
    Options
    I wish this site was up a few years back !!!! I would of been taking notes for hours !!!!

Start writting!

one step ahead !!! I am cutting and pasting from the PC to a word Doc !!! this stuff I NEED !!!!!
  • Still_Sossy
    Options

Oh, I'm sorry, normally I don't have to mention this but I really love my husband's penis. It's part of the requirement list. Oh and how his body is attached to it, yep. I love a MAN.

Oh my God. I need help getting off the floor, I just fell off my chair laughing!
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I think I've gotten a little pickier as I've gotten older, though I didn't really mean to. I guess since I've gotten to meet so many people along the way and have remained single for so long, that I've been able to give a lot of serious thought to what is important to me and what I really want.

I am naturally more attracted to taller, bulkier (not necessarily Hulk Hogan-ish men, lol) men than leaner, smaller men. I think this is due to my desire to feel "protected" by someone. My dad is a tall, strong man, as is my older brother (and they were/are protective of me), so this also may have something to do with it.

The guy doesn't necessarily have to be a college graduate, but he does need to be smart and have common sense. If those two things are lacking, things will go south quickly.

We need to be on the same page as far as morals and religious beliefs are concerned. That is extremely important to me.

And he's gotta be funny. There are different kinds of funny, though. He's gotta be MY kind of funny. :wink:
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options

Ahahahaha!
  • superninjatam
    superninjatam Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    It's ok girls - you can all stop dreaming - I've arrived* :D

* be gentle