let's flip the table, what do women prefer in a man?

Options

Replies

• sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Strong arms (but not a body builder)
    Sexy eyes
    Very intellegent - can use his brain, likes to read
    Likes nature - enjoys hiking and camping
    Respectful to animals, women, and children
    Comfortable with who he is, but not an over-confident jerk
    Goofy - likes to play and have fun
    Nice butt - I like going to baseball games...

...and totally into me. :wink:
  • Lazyboy09
    Lazyboy09 Posts: 190 Member
    Options

What a total myth!
    I swear to god!
    Even on THIS website I've seen tons of female gamers.

Gamer men need to understand, we exist and we love you.
    Now go find a gamer woman that will slobber over how strategic you are or how nimble your gaming thumbs are...or how you don't sweat on a level boss.

lols :bigsmile:
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    After reading loads of the posts from both the girls and the boys.................and I was the one that was copying and pasting all the info............ I am not looking for my copy of "weird science" to put it all together .................................... SHES ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tarah1357
    Tarah1357 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I like my guy to at least be my height or taller. I don't like skinny scrawny guys...not my thing. Average height & weight. A little extra isn't bad, as long as they aren't proportioned all weird like...lol Some muscles are always an added bonus...(especially if their tattooed! lol) Oh, and I do like a guy w/ a good butt. That's always nice! :laugh:
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    After reading loads of the posts from both the girls and the boys.................and I was the one that was copying and pasting all the info............ I am not looking for my copy of "weird science" to put it all together .................................... SHES ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep and she better be sleeping next to you!
  • takingbackalison
    Options
    I prefer a guy who is very respectfull, has his own mind (I hate hate hate guys changing their opinions or their life..drastically.. for me, I like there to be some playful fighting =) And humor is always a plus. Basically anything that keeps my interest and doesn't bore me. And knows common knowledge haha

As far as looks go: Broad shoulders, nice arms, TALL, Cute =), with a little bit of chubbb.

I like to feel safe with him, so no little guys for me, I'm tall and chubby and therefore I need a bigger dude to make me feel safe

I feel like this makes me seem picky.. but I'm just being honest.
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    At what point is a "nice" guy too nice?
    Have read that it happens and is actually a turn off or is that a bunch of horse muffins?

:laugh: horse muffins, unless he is spineless and does not have an opinion of his own or is not independent.
    i don't like when a guy is nice to me, but rude to the local dry cleaner or homeless lady on the street. <== dealbreaker!
    funny is always good. a guy that can cook is always good!
    a guy that can cook delicious food that is reasonably healthy is really, really good :love: :happy:

..but that's just one gal's opinion...
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Broad shoulders, strong arms and heck yeah on the sense of humor part! :love:

BINGO! Right on the money there.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Well first of all I noticed that on the previous thread regarding what men find attractive, all of the preferences were about physical attributes..................but on this thread regarding what women find attractive I notice that most of the prefernces are about behaviours or personality traits!! Intersting stuff!

Well, I think to be fair about it the guys were subtly set up here. If I remember* it was asked if men like skinny women, not actually what men prefer in a women(which would be more open to including behaviors and personality traits).

I agree though, interesting stuff. I'm really disappointed that it doesn't seem that my online gaming prowess is something sought after by women :tongue:

*I suppose I could have gone back to check.. but you know... "Lazy"boy.

What a total myth!
    I swear to god!

Now go find a gamer woman that will slobber over how strategic you are or how nimble your gaming thumbs are...or how you don't sweat on a level boss.
    My GF said she is a gamer. Made the mistake of even saying she could beat me at any give game. We played Galaga 3 different times. I crushed her hopes and dreams without mercy.
    She should stick with ms Pacman. That's right! I said it! Hidewall.gif

I might be single after she reads this...
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    At what point is a "nice" guy too nice?
    Have read that it happens and is actually a turn off or is that a bunch of horse muffins?

:laugh: horse muffins, unless he is spineless and does not have an opinion of his own or is not independent.
    i don't like when a guy is nice to me, but rude to the local dry cleaner or homeless lady on the street. <== dealbreaker!
    funny is always good. a guy that can cook is always good!
    a guy that can cook delicious food that is reasonably healthy is really, really good :love: :happy:

..but that's just one gal's opinion...

<
    opinionated country bumpkin that can cook.:tongue:
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Bring it on Jester I could kick your butt :) Then I will help your gf kick your butt :) HAHA
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Well first of all I noticed that on the previous thread regarding what men find attractive, all of the preferences were about physical attributes..................but on this thread regarding what women find attractive I notice that most of the prefernces are about behaviours or personality traits!! Intersting stuff!

Well, I think to be fair about it the guys were subtly set up here. If I remember* it was asked if men like skinny women, not actually what men prefer in a women(which would be more open to including behaviors and personality traits).

I agree though, interesting stuff. I'm really disappointed that it doesn't seem that my online gaming prowess is something sought after by women :tongue:

Nah but you might have to kiss some a**. Oh yeah that is not a bad trait to have, just don't over do it!

*I suppose I could have gone back to check.. but you know... "Lazy"boy.

What a total myth!
    I swear to god!

My GF said she is a gamer. Made the mistake of even saying she could beat me at any give game. We played Galaga 3 different times. I crushed her hopes and dreams without mercy.
    She should stick with ms Pacman. That's right! I said it! Hidewall.gif

I might be single after she reads this...
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    Bring it on Jester I could kick your butt :) Then I will help your gf kick your butt :) HAHA
    i don't need the help, but thank you.

he's full of ****.

first time i was drunk
    2nd time i WON
    3rd time he messed me up by whispering in my ear on my last man.
  • ginnyroxx
    Options

he's full of ****.

first time i was drunk
    2nd time i WON

i hate when i get censored.

he's full of poo.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    As Twinsfan said in another thread, "I can't afford to be picky"! :laugh:

Sense of humor first and foremost. I laugh all the time, mostly at myself. If you can't laugh at yourself, you're not going to like it when I laugh at you. :laugh: I big, stocky boys. I don't want to "break" a smaller boy.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options

he's full of ****.

first time i was drunk
    2nd time i WON
    L...I...E...S! First time I beat you, the video game actually called the mercy rule. Second time wasn't so bad, but I was taking pity. You somehow beat me at Guitar Hero then got crushed again in the plane arcade. Then, so there was no doubt, we played again on the pier and you got the big ol' L again.
  • ginnyroxx
    Options

he's full of ****.

first time i was drunk
    2nd time i WON
    L...I...E...S! First time I beat you, the video game actually called the mercy rule. Second time wasn't so bad, but I was taking pity. You somehow beat me at Guitar Hero then got crushed again in the plane arcade. Then, so there was no doubt, we played again on the pier and you got the big ol' L again.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    you're so dead next time i see you :wink:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Well - just because you hook up with a gamer doesn't mean you'll automatically play the sane style of game necessarily. But, it sure beats the issue of your SO thinking gaming is juvenile, a waste of time and complains about it. Also they could at least respect your skills...kills...leveling..raiding..etc!!!
    I would suck at Galaga- I prefer some RPG action lol.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    As Twinsfan said in another thread, "I can't afford to be picky"! :laugh:

Sense of humor first and foremost. I laugh all the time, mostly at myself. If you can't laugh at yourself, you're not going to like it when I laugh at you. :laugh: I big, stocky boys. I don't want to "break" a smaller boy.

Hush with that stuff,you ain`t breaking anybody. :wink:

I always make fun of myself for the reason that has been stated forever...easier to do it before someone else does.
    Have been told that can be a turn off to ladies though too.

You ladies sure are hard to figure out. smiley-scared003.gif
  • safetyscott
    safetyscott Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    WOW...this ALL sounds EXACTLY like me...sorry girls...im Taken...LOL

juskiddin:tongue: