let's flip the table, what do women prefer in a man?

Options

Replies

• LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Very telling how us guys stuck to Boobs, Figure etc etc.... the ladies are wanting nice eyes, own teeth, can make you laugh, loyal.

Makes me think that a getting a pet dog would do the same for the girls ????

I've never wanted a man who could lick his own b@lls. :laugh:

Too much??? :embarassed:

WAY TO MUCH !!!!!!!!!! hahaha:bigsmile:
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    It's ok girls - you can all stop dreaming - I've arrived* :D

* be gentle

Ohhh, I doubt you are gonna get gentle here! LOL.
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    How about hairiness on men? Do you girls prefer a smooth chest and back, or do you like a lot of manly hair?

Some chest hair yes....back hair not so much!!
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    How about hairiness on men? Do you girls prefer a smooth chest and back, or do you like a lot of manly hair?

Some chest hair yes....back hair not so much!!
    Same here.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    At the mention of an above poster saying she is older so therefore pickier:

I know that for a fact that if my husband dumped me everything would just be..lesser. I'm not saying this to be conceited or anything. It's just that I would always always be comparing any other man after him to him. And no one can do him better than he himself. Soooooo- I'd feel like I was settling.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Very telling how us guys stuck to Boobs, Figure etc etc.... the ladies are wanting nice eyes, own teeth, can make you laugh, loyal.

How about his eyebrows though? th_flirt.gif
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

naughty.gif:blushing:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options

Oh come on people! Now I have to be the dirty one.
    No one was woman enough to put a man with tongue skills.
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options

Oh, I'm sorry, normally I don't have to mention this but I really love my husband's penis. It's part of the requirement list. Oh and how his body is attached to it, yep. I love a MAN.

awesome!! :)
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

Oh come on people! Now I have to be the dirty one.
    No one was woman enough to put a man with tongue skills.

Well hello dare...greet.gif
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I kind of have a thing for guys with big ears also. I forgot to mention that before.
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I used to only date guys that were over 6 feet tall, broad shoulders, in good shape, but not overly so I felt bad about myself..lol!
    My current boyfriend is 5'8" tall, weighs about 150 pounds and loves to hike, rock climb, ski, you name it he likes to do it.
    I'm completely thankful every day that I stepped out of my "comfort zone" and gave him a chance. He's the most amazing man I've ever met. :love:

This is me...when I was younger I went for athletic tall guys.

Then, I met my husband and I was enamored with him instantly. He is only 5'8 " - an inch taller than me (so when I wear heels..which I do a lot...people think I'm taller...but, he's cool with that) and weighs around 150. He's fit and loves to do things outside. He has a GREAT sense of humor and is SUCH an incredible husband to me and father to our kids. He's soft spoken, yet confident, he's incredibly smart and is a rockstar at any company he works at (though he's totally modest - he's a Controller at a very large publicly traded healthcare IT company and has employees in the UK, Milaysia and Australia reporting to him but if someone asks him what he does he says, "oh I'm just an accountant." He's got a cute butt and a great smile. He dresses well and loves to be outside. He's a great golfer and likes to hike and ski and explore nature. He's also blonde...I used to be dead set on the tall, dark and built type. As a bonus, he has a full head of hair and doesn't seem to be thinning. I would love him if he was bald...but I do love that he has his hair. He is just adorable. He makes me laugh EVERY day and we enjoy doing just about anything together from snuggling to working out to going to a movie to watching football together to traveling to being outdoors together, etc.

We've been together just about 17 years and married for nearly 13 years. He is my hero!

If I were single...I would keep my eyes open beyond a certain physical 'type'....you just never know who will knock your socks off!

I guess if I had to say absolute physical turn offs in a guy to me -
    If a guy had decaying or super yellow teeth or stinky breath, back hair (occasionally I find one on hubby and I yank it!), long hair, skinny jeans on guys (eww), B.O., dark socks with shorts, or covered with tattoos (I have a tattoo...not against them...just wouldn't want my guy to be covered with them all over arms and legs), or a combover (if you're balding just cut it super short or shave it off - that is WAY more attractive), and lastly someone with zero interest in taking care of themselves physically
  • KcFitCoach
    Options
    I know what I prefer in a man because I found him lol.
    He's the rock to my daily epiphany.
    He is sparkling green eyes to my deep brown..
    I don't need height just masculinity and I don't need badass just someone to love me, hold me, laugh with me.
    Handsome doesn't hurt! Great smiles and good sense of humor. I prefer dark hair - my husband is graying and it looks fantastic.
    Must have a devastatingly good personal scent, yes, that matters. My husband smells delicious.
    Thoughtfulness.

Awww..*LOVE* this - yes, I am a smell person, too. My husband smells good and he doesn't wear cologne regularly. He just smells clean and good =).
  • Fitzpoppa
    Options
    I'm taking notes. LOL
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    What I find physically attractive tends to follow to what I find emotionally and intellectually attractive. In other words, once I like a guy's personality, I tend to think anyone who resembles him is adorable.

But strong eyebrows are a must. That might be a "want a guy like Dad" thing.
  • KcFitCoach
    Options
    I’m not the relationship Guru, but I love seeing joyful couples and I always ask them questions (about pitfalls, trials, and triumphs). For the women out there who are single, dating, or seriously dating... I hope you find a man that not only matches the things you mentioned, but multiplies/adds to your life vs. dividing/subtracting. What I mean is if your person has all the qualities and traits you are looking for hopefully they make you a better person (at the end of the day). Maybe you’re not the best with finances, but he is or maybe he is a bit of pessimist and you are an optimist. Hopefully he is flexible (able to bend, but not break) to life changes and truly wants to bring joy to your life not happiness (I know people use joy and happiness synonymously, but I think happiness is how you feel at that moment in time vs. joy. You can have joy whether life is great or you’re in a valley). My advice is write a list of all the traits you want and see if that individual meets it (and no that doesn't mean write down he looks like Brad Pitt or Will Smith!!). Be realistic and don't bring in baggage from past relationships, if you aren't healed yet then you probably don't need to start dating again yet.

Sincerely

Male Perspective

LOVE this! So true...my husband and I compliment each other really well in terms of shoring up each other's strengths and weaknesses. I am more creative and spontaneous. He is better with financial stuff and is practical and helps keep us on track. I help him cut loose =) We do have a LOT in common in terms of our tastes and hobbies, but we problem solve from very different perspectives and it's served us well. We have for the most part had a drama free relationship for 17 years. Little disagreements here and there but we have honesty and both really respect each other and feel so lucky to have each other every day!
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    someone who makes me feel visible...love that fits like a bandaid...tolorance and forgiveness made out of spanx material....
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    God help me, but I love bad boys. :devil:

Since that doesn't make for a good relationship, I'd have to say I prefer very confident men.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I'm taking notes. LOL

You and ever other male visitor, one is copying and pasting to a word document!!!! Join in!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options

lmao! not too much! funny as hell!