Losers! (BBW/BHM thread..)

Replies

• jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    So glad you are safe. I was pleased to find this post from you as I was concerned not knowing what part of New Zealand you are in. It is so sad for Christchurch. You are having a very very emotional time. I wish I could give you a big hug, but take strength knowing that we are all here for you and sending you lots of love. Congrats on your weight loss.
    :heart: Jenni
    Morning all

Weighed it at 91.5kg or 202lb, which I believe is a 1kg/2lb loss for me.

I should be really happy with that but I'm feeling a little down with the world this morning, what with the earthquake in Christchurch (which is thankfully a long way from us), my mum having gone back to the UK and I'm going to a friends funeral tomorrow. A lovely, lovely lady that I used to work with who has lost her battle with brain tumours, she was only 36.

Anyway, good luck to all you losers, hope the scales are kind to you all.

Rachel
    x
  • jellyfishjen
    Hope you have gone back to bed. Way too early to be up. Good luck with the skirt.
    Wow Jen! That's a great story! Can't wait till that happens to me! I'm hoping the the skirt I bought off eBay a while back and was somehow too small (even though other clothes I have in the at size are too big) will fit me so I can wear it out on Saturday.. It was just that bit too snug when I tried it on last week , so with any luck it'll be ok this week!
    It's only 3.30 am here (woke up to 4yr old crying as his monkey had fallen out of bed) so haven't got on the scales yet but I'm a bit too excited about weigh in to go back to sleep!
  • VezNo1
    VezNo1 Posts: 83
    Yip dee hoootie last week's weigh in was 228.36 and this weeks is 227.26. Just over a pound off and I have the rest of the week to try and improve on that.
    Fingers crossed my 5 weeks at staying roughly the same is over for a while, as I still have a long way to go. So we are roughjy 4 weeks to deadline now, if I make it to 220 or near I'll be happy with that.

Well done losers!!! Keep up the good work and thanks for the support

Vx
  • VezNo1
    Yay V! You sound so motivated!

Have you tried the graze boxes?

http://www.graze.com/p/38681V2

I had a look at the website, it's a really good idea and I think they do a free trial. Are you finding this type of snacking is really helping you hit calorie goal without resorting to sweets or high sat fat treats?
  • jellyfishjen
    Yip dee hoootie last week's weigh in was 228.36 and this weeks is 227.26. Just over a pound off and I have the rest of the week to try and improve on that.
    Fingers crossed my 5 weeks at staying roughly the same is over for a while, as I still have a long way to go. So we are roughjy 4 weeks to deadline now, if I make it to 220 or near I'll be happy with that.

Well done losers!!! Keep up the good work and thanks for the support

Vx

Yippee...... You did so well. I too would like to make it to 220 pounds by our deadline, which should just put me under the 100kg (99..9kg). You have really helped me to get motivated again. A BIG THANK YOU. Daily exercise and fibre this week. I reached my fibre target today. Day 1 done.
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Yay V! You sound so motivated!

Have you tried the graze boxes?

http://www.graze.com/p/38681V2

I had a look at the website, it's a really good idea and I think they do a free trial. Are you finding this type of snacking is really helping you hit calorie goal without resorting to sweets or high sat fat treats?

I've found it brilliant V... And they are mostly helping with my 5 portions of fruit/veg a day too as the dried fruit ones are yummy! I'm finding I'll have a punnet of something for my afternoon snack - keeps me going till dinner time and gives me a little energy boost to last the rest of the day!!!

If you follow the link it'll give you your first box for free and your second box half price... then you can cancel if you don't think it's helping you...

My weight for the week is the same as it was on monday... 283.2lbs

Hope everyone else is finding happy scales this morning!

xx
  • My weigh in for the week: 254.4! Which puts me at a 21 lb loss since I started MFP on Jan 2! Also only 4 lbs from my target in our challenge. :happy: I'm actually wearing old shirts I haven't been able to wear in years. I hope everyone has an amazing week!
  • chiliflea
    My weigh in for the week: 254.4! Which puts me at a 21 lb loss since I started MFP on Jan 2! Also only 4 lbs from my target in our challenge. :happy: I'm actually wearing old shirts I haven't been able to wear in years. I hope everyone has an amazing week!

That's fantastic!!!

I'm only 3.2lbs away from the goal too and we still have 4 weeks!!! I'm tempted to change my goal another 5lbs down!! Or even 10lbs!!

I'm amazed at how well we've all been doing - especially at myself... I've always quit before getting even this far but I'm so determined and the weight loss is such a boost... Makes it all feel worthwhile... Can't wait to see what we can actually achieve by the 23rd March..
  • VezNo1
    Great job girls, here's to another good week ahead of us. Jen I think I'm with you on the fibre front, that's my focus this week.
  • My goal for this week is to do 100 pushups. You r all doing great!
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Weigh-in for last week was stuck at 324.2

This week it's just 323.8

Trying not to be discouraged about it, though :(
  • You shouldnt be. There are so many factors to why you havent been losing and the body needs time to adjust as well. I gained till when we are supposed to weigh in but 24h later i've lost again. I'm not happy with what my body is getting me through mentally, but i can't do so much about it...
  • jellyfishjen
    Winterbreeze, be proud and happy it is a loss. Last week I gained and am now finally back to where I was 2 weeks ago. There are so many variables in this weight loss game. Hormones, sodium, emotions, weather etc etc etc.
    You are wonderful and you are getting healthier along the way. :flowerforyou:
  • chiliflea
    Weigh-in for last week was stuck at 324.2

This week it's just 323.8

Trying not to be discouraged about it, though :(

A loss is a loss! You should be proud of yourself! It's still coming off and that can only be a good thing x
  • How's it going? For me it has started out as a BAD week, but i am determined to turn it around. have no plans for the weekend other than just staying home with TOM. Gonna have a real blast ;) What are you guys plans for the weekend?
  • How's it going? For me it has started out as a BAD week, but i am determined to turn it around. have no plans for the weekend other than just staying home with TOM. Gonna have a real blast ;) What are you guys plans for the weekend?
  • chiliflea
    Got a night out planned with a couple of friends.... so will have to do a good work out tomorrow to be able to drink! The I have a 4 yr olds birthday at 11.30 am on sunday (:sad: :sad: )
  • jellyfishjen
    Well my weekend will be busy but happy. Today I once again went with my daughter to another audition. She is a dancer. Its a tough industry. But at last success, she has just received an email with an offer of a position in this entertainment company as a Showgirl/ Cabaret dancer. YAY! its a start for her. Her dream is to work at the Moulin Rouge in Paris, which she auditioned for last year and got to final 7 but no offer. So hopefully with this experience it will get her a step closer to Paris. But haha, she has to lose weight, she is a size 10 and has to be an 8. She is 177cm tall. So she will be skinny but thats a dancers life. She works as a receptionist for the Sydney Dance Company. So she is around the other dancers, teachers etc so knows the drill. She already has a photo shoot for Sunday. I went to my Absolute Beginners ballet class tonight and once again loved it. I am the oldest by a good 10 years and the biggest, but I think I love it the most. The class is at the Sydney Dance Company, which I also work casually at. I also work for another dance school, so its about time I looked more the part. Wish you all a happy week end.
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    I know i'm late, but i've been working like a madwoman! Down 1lb this week. Going to start a taebo video this week! Hoping to feel the burn! Congrats to all the losers this week, everyone is doing great! Plans for the weekend will probably include softball, hopefully getting into a tourney this weekend and the beach if the weather stays beautiful here. Hope everyone has a great one!
  • Claire, a birthday party sounds awesome. Why the crying? And the best thing with having one too many (not that i suggest you should go there) is that you can dance like a maniac - but maybe thats just the swedish up-tight drinking culture ;)

Jen, first of all CONGRATS to you for finding something you love to do and sacond CONGRATS to your daugther for getting a job. Doing what you love can make so many things in life fall into place...

Keep the good work up. Now im gonna go have a good nights sleep to wake up to a brand new day :)

All my love!
This discussion has been closed.