Losers! (BBW/BHM thread..)

Replies

• chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Dancing like a maniac is what I do best when I've had a few!!! The crying was because a 4 yr olds birthday party full of 4 yr olds running about is not the ideal place to be after a night out!!!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Dancing like a maniac is what I do best when I've had a few!!! The crying was because a 4 yr olds birthday party full of 4 yr olds running about is not the ideal place to be after a night out!!!

Yep I wouldn't fancy a 4yr olds birthday party. But I don't mind dancing like a maniac.:glasses:
  • VezNo1
    VezNo1 Posts: 83
    Food dilema faced and made the right choice. Friday night in the pub, someone always barks 'lets go for a curry'! Great idea but after 3 glases of wine in the pub, I declined and came home to an Innocent veg pot - indian daal. Yes, I did have another glass of wine with it!
    Saved myself £20 and about a 1000 Pashwari Naan calories!!

Now its Saturday and the next challenge is to avoid the banana loaf in the cafe!!!!! (I'm ordering my coffee with my eyes closed)
  • jellyfishjen
    Food dilema faced and made the right choice. Friday night in the pub, someone always barks 'lets go for a curry'! Great idea but after 3 glases of wine in the pub, I declined and came home to an Innocent veg pot - indian daal. Yes, I did have another glass of wine with it!
    Saved myself £20 and about a 1000 Pashwari Naan calories!!

Now its Saturday and the next challenge is to avoid the banana loaf in the cafe!!!!! (I'm ordering my coffee with my eyes closed)

haha i would have to order with my eyes closed. well done on food choices.
  • chiliflea
    Well done V!! I don't know if I'll have the willpower to say no to food tonight so am just going to go with it and not beat myself up about it....

I will TRY and resist! Gonna eat healthy all day and do as much exercise as I can lol! NEgative calories will be my friend today!

I'm even tempted to weigh in today and take a REALLY long week so I can work it all off again!!
  • jellyfishjen
    Hi, how is everyone going? Mid week, I'm feeling good and confident for weigh in on wednesday. Just a bit tired and found it hard this morning doing my day 22 straight of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Keeping on eye on my fibre intake this week, has taught me again about making different choices. May you all be happy and positive.
  • jellyfishjen
    Ok so much for my confident feeling this morning. After an afternoon at my mums (80yo) while I waited to pick Samara up from work. I ate all her bad food, habit pop into mums see what goodies she has hanging around. I started with steamed vegie nothing wrong with that, then couldn't resist the fruit cake. Then while playing scrabble out came the crisps. I wa driving so at least resisted the wine. At last Samara rang ready to be picked up. She was hungry so we stopped at Hungry Jacks before our one hour drive home. I should have waited till I got home but NO, had burger and fries. I should know better. Hope I can correct what damage I have done before Wednesday weigh in. Oh I am still sore from ballet thats one tough class.
  • chiliflea
    Well I would have stayed under my cals if I hadn't had the burger and fries before coming home! Ah well never mind - today is a new day and I did relatively well at my son's friend's birthday party... Only ate 1 sandwich triangle (ham, brown bread!) and a little bit of millionaires shortcake!
    I DID walk there though so I think I'd burned them off before I'd eaten them!
    Weighed myself this morning to prepare myself for the damage and to get onto damage limitation and I'm only 0.2lbs heavier than I was last Wendesday so it's not tooooo bad lol
    Am so tired I don't think I'll manage another work out today so will be back on it tomorrow to try and get something off by Wednesday...
  • VezNo1
    Well done everyone for being honest re the food intakes over the weekend. I think we are all on track for the 'healthy mindset brownie badge', and actually blow outs every now and again are good. Sometimes the body needs a shock or two!
    Have a good week all

V
  • chiliflea
    Well done everyone for being honest re the food intakes over the weekend. I think we are all on track for the 'healthy mindset brownie badge', and actually blow outs every now and again are good. Sometimes the body needs a shock or two!
    Have a good week all

V

Lovely new photo V! xx
  • VezNo1
    Have a good week all

V

Lovely new photo V! xx

Cheers, Sharing the new hairdo!!! It wont look like that tomorrow ha ha
  • chiliflea
    Right girls - weigh in tomorrow...

I don't expect have have lost ANYTHING this week - in fact I've probably put on something because of my naughty weekend...

But there we go... Onwards and upwards! Or should that be downwards in regards to the scales!
  • Nah, you wprkout like a maniac my friend - nothing to worry about or have you have a sneak peak? I had a real craving for pizza today. The fatty kind bought out that i havent eaten in ages,,, I seriously cannot remember when i ate it last. So instead of giving in the the bought-pizza-devil i made my own. I know its not good for me - but damn it was good to eat. I'm praying for nice weather tomorrow preferably with some sun so i can take a loooong walk to compensate for today.
  • chiliflea
    Better to make it yourself than buy the shop bought kind I think...

Yeah I did have a sneaky peak before my batteries died on the scales and I was up 1lb I think.... Hope I've maybe done enough in these 2 days to claw some of it back... We shall see tomorrow!
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Morning all

It's wednesday here ... I have lost 0.9kg or 2lb ... taking me down to 90.6kg or just under 200lb (199.7lb!). Feels like that should be celebrated!

Yay, feeling pretty happy with that ... today is my 'run' day. And even though I can now run 5km (which was one of my goals) I still feel like it's SUCH an effort to tie my shoe laces and get out there and run ... I don't feel that way about bike rides or swims ...

I have my final triathlon of the season on Saturday, and I'm planning to really push myself to get the best time I possibly can!!

Good luck with weigh ins.

Rachel
    x
  • jellyfishjen
    Morning all

It's wednesday here ... I have lost 0.9kg or 2lb ... taking me down to 90.6kg or just under 200lb (199.7lb!). Feels like that should be celebrated!

Yay, feeling pretty happy with that ... today is my 'run' day. And even though I can now run 5km (which was one of my goals) I still feel like it's SUCH an effort to tie my shoe laces and get out there and run ... I don't feel that way about bike rides or swims ...

I have my final triathlon of the season on Saturday, and I'm planning to really push myself to get the best time I possibly can!!

Good luck with weigh ins.

Rachel
    x
    Congratulaions and definitely deserves a celebration. Good luck for Saturday.:drinker:
    I will go down to shopping centre shortly and weigh in. :glasses: Bit nervous about that but I always am.
    Cheers
    Jenni
  • jellyfishjen
    Weigh In... 102kgs, thats a loss of 1.5kg last week. Yippee. :smile: Thats 16 stone or 225pounds. Now the start of another week. Will keep a watch on my fibre and try to control the sodium, thats a toughie. Will look for other ways to exercise that doesn't involve my shoulder, until its 100%. Good luck to all you Losers :heart:
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    My weight for this week is 345....another 4 pound loss this week YAY....for 30 total in 6 1/2 weeks....I also hit my March 23rd goal today so a double bonus!!
  • jellyfishjen
    My weight for this week is 345....another 4 pound loss this week YAY....for 30 total in 6 1/2 weeks....I also hit my March 23rd goal today so a double bonus!!
    Congratulations. That is super fantastic.
  • jmwolffyy
    jmwolffyy Posts: 212 Member
    I haven't posted for a while, and I will have to go back to the original thread because I also don't recall what my starting weight was for this challenge... LOL! However I lost 4lbs this past week (and since I was using my Friday weigh-ins for the one on here, I can go ahead and post that I am down to 269. Was so thrilled to see that number drop. It is from kicking up the exercise, and then this week I have increased my water like I was supposed to in the beginning... So I hope to see it drop again!
This discussion has been closed.