Losers! (BBW/BHM thread..)

Replies

• jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    I haven't posted for a while, and I will have to go back to the original thread because I also don't recall what my starting weight was for this challenge... LOL! However I lost 4lbs this past week (and since I was using my Friday weigh-ins for the one on here, I can go ahead and post that I am down to 269. Was so thrilled to see that number drop. It is from kicking up the exercise, and then this week I have increased my water like I was supposed to in the beginning... So I hope to see it drop again!
    Congratulations. :flowerforyou:
  • VezNo1
    VezNo1 Posts: 83
    Hi All

Last week was 227.26, this week is a very pleasing 223.52. (3.74lbs off). Lets hope this spells the end of the plateau!! Good luck for this week and stay focussed!!

Vx
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Woooooo and indeed hooooooo!!

Didn't think I'd have lost anything this week what with my weekend but I've lost 1.8lbs! Not a huge number but more than I was expecting so I'm well chuffed... Back at it today then!

Well done to all who have posted and lost....

To any of you who haven't bookmarked the spreadsheet the link is:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Aoy8W6rRTneIdE4xQ0Z0QTZVRjlRbkd4dlNhVzBFTWc&hl=en&authkey=CICSmsED#gid=0

I'll try and work out how to grab and image of it and post it on here for us all to see!

Hope everyone has a good week.... I'm off the the gym and then I have to do my Biggest Loser workout....
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • this week i have lost 4.4 lbs I am now down to 217.1 lbs or 98.7 kgs. Now i have to be better harder and faster if i'm going to make it all the way to my goal the 23 March. I am still a little bit sceptical , but if i know i do my best then thats enough! Good job everyone and happy loss!
  • chiliflea
    this week i have lost 4.4 lbs I am now down to 217.1 lbs or 98.7 kgs. Now i have to be better harder and faster if i'm going to make it all the way to my goal the 23 March. I am still a little bit sceptical , but if i know i do my best then thats enough! Good job everyone and happy loss!

7lbs in 3 weeks? It's certainly do-able and I'm sure if you put your mind to it you'll make it!!!

I've got 1.4lbs to go to reach my goal so I should nail that next week! I'm so excited!!!
  • alw2007
    alw2007 Posts: 35
    Well, I have a gain this week :frown: I'm weighing in at 255.2, so I gained almost a whole pound. I'm not going to make excuses, I was really bad one day and it bit me in the butt. But, instead of feeling sorry for myself, I'm going to remember that in February I lost 5.5 total inches from my neck, bust, chest, stomach, hips and arms, and I WILL do better this week. I have 6 pounds to go for my challenge and I refuse to fail.
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Good job everyone (even on the eating). I had absolutely NO energy last week and hope that is gone because I got in very little exercise (actually closer to none) and then yesterday was my husband's birthday so I was okay on calories, but way over on sodium intake for the day and am I ever feeling it today. Then tonight I have a potluck to go to and it is Mexican buffet so I will have to be very careful there, but I do have a plan for staying under my calorie count.

I know some had losses this week and some had gains, but just remember no matter which of those categories you are in, you are doing a great job and you deserve this. We all have "those days" and if we were perfect we wouldn't be on this site to begin with. Hang in there and have a GREAT week. And I wish you all a successful week this week.
  • VezNo1
    VezNo1 Posts: 83
    What a successful week, well done all.

Vx
  • chiliflea
    Indeed! We've all done tremendously well!

Here's to next week!!!

Anyone got any mini challenges they'd like to put forward? be nice to have another one before we end this journey (and hopefully set a new goal and start it all again?!)
  • jellyfishjen
    Indeed! We've all done tremendously well!

Here's to next week!!!

Anyone got any mini challenges they'd like to put forward? be nice to have another one before we end this journey (and hopefully set a new goal and start it all again?!)
    Morning All.:smile:
    We could try and look for different ways of adding exercise to our regular living, as in outside of our allotted exercise time. For example, 1. stand or walking around when on the phone. 2. Lift weights while you are watching TV. 3. Take a minutes to stretch when you wake up and before you go to bed. 4. Use the toilet on the floor above or below you (if your home has more than one level) to incorporate climbing stairs into your day. Adopt this strategy wherever you go.
    Not really a challenge, but maybe we could share ideas of putting extra exercise into out day. Today I am going to use the toilet in our garden down 12 stairs which means at some stage today I will also burn calories cleaning it. I always ignore that job and its bound to have the odd spider or 2 lurking in it. Oh and I'm also trying to get out of the habit of saying "Can you get me.. in other words I get it myself instead of gettting my daughter to bring me a cuppa or a pen etc.
    But open to other challenges as well.
    Have an Energetic day, everyone.:heart:
  • chiliflea
    That's a fantastic idea Jen! I'm going to use the upstairs toilet this week instead of the downstairs one
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    I have just this week started parking a minimum of 25 parking spaces from the door when I go shopping to add in extra steps that I walk. My husband thought I was crazy when I did that today (the first time he's been shopping with me this week). I also get up and refill his coffee cup whenever it is empty for the extra calorie burn of getting up out of my chair all those extra times throughout the day (he thinks I am doing it because I love him, which I do but I am selfish in this one).
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    We have all done very well ... I love the idea of trying to burn more calories subtly! I'll have to have a think about that one ...

I did my last ladies triathlon of the season today. I tried really hard, but still struggle to run up hills, so I didn't manage to run the whole run, but I did do very well. Out of 130 people I was 8th in the swim, 13th on the bike and then (ahem) 75th on the run! Now I'm done with those I need to find some other events to work towards ... to keep my exercise going ... also need to plan ahead and decide what I'm going to do in the winter, as I'm not sure biking and running will be so good then ...

Have a great weekend everyone.

Rachel
    x
  • chiliflea
    Wow Rachel! That's amazing! and out of 130 people, 75th is dam good! I would have been the 130th or the one they stretchered off so DNF!!!

Be proud of yourself girl!

xxx
  • jellyfishjen
    We have all done very well ... I love the idea of trying to burn more calories subtly! I'll have to have a think about that one ...

I did my last ladies triathlon of the season today. I tried really hard, but still struggle to run up hills, so I didn't manage to run the whole run, but I did do very well. Out of 130 people I was 8th in the swim, 13th on the bike and then (ahem) 75th on the run! Now I'm done with those I need to find some other events to work towards ... to keep my exercise going ... also need to plan ahead and decide what I'm going to do in the winter, as I'm not sure biking and running will be so good then ...

Have a great weekend everyone.

Rachel
    x

Congratulations. You are fantastic, fabulous and fit. :flowerforyou: And very Inspiring :heart:
  • Congrats Rachel! For me my minichallenge before wednesday is to take a plunge in the local pool. Just have to remember to stretch afterwords, tend to get crippled if i dont stretch my back after swimming. You all are doing great and should be proud of yourselves!
  • chiliflea
    I'll be having a little look at the scale tomorrow morning as it's my weigh in on another looooooooooooooong challenge (to lose 60lb by Halloween) so I'm hoping to see me under that 280lbs!!!

Will see what the official weight is on Wednesday though! Will I have hit my goal early?!
  • jellyfishjen
    Good Luck Claire, I hope you are under your 280. You are going so well. :smile:
  • chiliflea
    Good Luck Claire, I hope you are under your 280. You are going so well. :smile:

Thanks Jen :flowerforyou:
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    i'm sorry i've been so absent. i was super super sick in February and am just now really recovering. the good news is, i didn't gain any weight while i was sick, and so far this week i've lost 6 lbs! i will post an official weight on Wednesday :)
This discussion has been closed.