i'm sorry, but...

Options

Replies

• That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I thought "cformica" was correct in her assessment and feel that she politely mentioned that she thought people should put personal stories in the threads they belong in and not post personal debauchery stories in the recipe section or the nutrition section. Yet so many of you jumped down her throat. You felt the right to express your opinion and ridicule "cformica". I was going to look for some support here, but maybe I will just keep to myself. Good Luck to all.

We're here to support! :smile: This post is dead except for my random stupidness. lol. Welcome!
  • Higglyjiggly64
    Options
    :)
  • MyBeautyIsSkinDeep
    Options
    ....isn't myfitnesspal supposed to be a website about food, nutrition, weight loss & dieting? i've been seeing a lot of "off topic" posts about personal matters such as love lives, work, etc. i say save that for facebook and leave the mfp message boards/blogs for sharing recipes, bragging about your weight loss success & dieting support for those of us who need it. :flowerforyou:

ps. there are boards for "off topic" subjects. my post was not meant to insult anyone - it was just to say that *i* go to the food/nutrition/dieting boards for that specific information. if i wanted to read about someone's drunken weekend adventures (which are certainly entertaining), i'd go to another website, or to the "chit chat" board. believe me, i have a lot that goes on in my life other than my diet that i like to share, but i know there's an appropriate place.
    Well said!!! Could not have been said BETTER!!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    HA!

8 pages of NOTHING.

Excellent.

:devil:

Isn't there a 176-part thread about that already? "The thread about nothing"?
    We're here to support! This post is dead except for my random stupidness. lol. Welcome!

Oh, not quite dead.....although there are threads for that too. Like "jstar kills threads" :laugh: :wink:
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I got three bottles of Adult Chocolate Milk from Costco today. People looked at me funny...all I had in my cart was those three bottles. I can't wait to catch up on all that I missed while out shopping for my adult needs!

*cheers*
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I cant believe this post is still going on HAHAHAHAA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • paleonyx
    paleonyx Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just randomly clicked on this post and read through the entire 8 pages lmao. Now I'm a little sad that I've spent my Saturday night doing this instead of 4 guys. :P
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    I cant believe this post is still going on HAHAHAHAA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know, right. Lol.
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I'm not ready to let this salty thread die! This is the most fun I've had on here-it is great getting the back and forth, seeing personalities and quirks come out of simple text responses. "i'm sorry, but" must live on!!!

Ok now I'm getting sappy.
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    i think i got it?
    Heidi gets it, as far as I'm concerned, check that post. That's what I felt her statement applied to, not that people were having their own opinion. It's the way an opinion is presented, often times, that decides whether it comes off as angry or not.

Anyway, whatevs, your opinion would be that you disagree with me, and that's fine with me :)

I feel like I'm catching up on my stories between trips upstairs prepping my dinner. She's a beaut'.
  • kimpenny
    kimpenny Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Not to offend you back,but are you not being a bit hypocritical? You have posted about that in a thread that is meant for introductions!

That is all :)
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Well I was going to introduce myself again, but I didn't sleep with a bunch of guys last night. So, this is the wrong thread? I'm so confused! :noway:
  • kimpenny
    kimpenny Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    :( think i missed the bit about the sleeping with 4 guys. Probably coz i couldn't be bothered to read through all the pages. lol! i'm guessing this is a resurrected thread? Seems like it was a good debate! :)
  • FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I cant belive I take the day to rest since I feel like utter crap and I miss something as good as a chick posting about doing 4 guys errrr:grumble: :explode: :laugh:

Seriously!! I am here religiously all week and take a break on the weekends (I'm trying to work on that though) and I miss THIS!!!

And I can't believe I read all 8 pages of this thread.

We really need the sun to come back out in So Cal.
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking I need to start spending more time in the forums here. Who needs television?
  • FireRox21
    Options
    I'm thinking I need to start spending more time in the forums here. Who needs television?

No cable TV (too expensive) + bad weather + G*D awful reception with a "digital" TV antenna = More forum time :drinker:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options

No cable TV (too expensive) + bad weather + G*D awful reception with a "digital" TV antenna = More forum time :drinker:

oh, you gotta get Netflix streaming. For less than $10 a month, all the TV you could ever want (okay, not brand new episodes, but no commercials either), movies On demand ......with all the major national news broadcasts......there are even some movies about four guys and a girl, but .....then that's here, too.
  • FireRox21
    Options

oh, you gotta get Netflix streaming. For less than $10 a month, all the TV you could ever want (okay, not brand new episodes, but no commercials either), movies On demand ......with all the major national news broadcasts......there are even some movies about four guys and a girl, but .....then that's here, too.

Oh, I totally forgot about Netflix. I've had it for over a year and we've only managed to watch 4 of the movies on our DVD list of 200 movies. In fact, I've had my last DVD for 4 months now. My fiance however watches his TV shows all day.
  • thelassiemickyjames
    Options
    I CANNOT believe this went on for 8 pages. Anyways, I feel like she has a right to post her opinion about whether or not people should post random *kitten* *kitten* in the forum. Why does everyone have a problem with that?
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    there are even some movies about four guys and a girl, but .....then that's here, too.

epic. <3