i'm sorry, but...

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    what i think is funny is that people are clearly replying before reading all 985058709 pages (which is probably something i would do, too. who the heck wants to read all that garbage anyway?) i have over-explained myself about why i posted the original post on this board, why i opened & read it, my thought that it's ok to post about your personal life, just please do it on the appropriate board, etc., etc. so, if i don't reply to your comment (if you even care that i do or not), that's why. i'm over it. now i'm just reading/commenting for pure entertainment:)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Banana hammock.

BWAHAHAHA!! I used that phrase and just that phrase on a friend's facebook post earlier today!!! LMAO!!
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Banana hammock.

BWAHAHAHA!! I used that phrase and just that phrase on a friend's facebook post earlier today!!! LMAO!!

Great minds!
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I can't believe C ockroach didn't make it through the mfp censor filter. :laugh:
    Me Either!! Very shocked and now almost want to start throwing out questionable words just to see how far I can push it :tongue:
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I think people stopped taking this thread serious about 10 pages ago, so the serious responses amuse me more than the funny posts.
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    I think people stopped taking this thread serious about 10 pages ago, so the serious responses amuse me more than the funny posts.

lol i know!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    This post is like the Energizer Bunny...it keeps going and going and going...
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    This post is like the Energizer Bunny...it keeps going and going and going...

hey, at least we have something to do when we're bored!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :ohwell: