i'm sorry, but...

Options

Replies

• sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Im glad you posted this, it actually turned out quite entertianing..and yes you should go out get druk and do 4 guys, becuase i now desperately want to read about that!!!!! lol
  • velvettte
    Options
    Someone said this? :-O How come I miss all the good stuff!

lol not in so many words, but yes. i'm trying to find it so i can cut/paste to let everyone know exactly what i was talking about.

Sounds juicy but hardly worth the effort of finding, reposting, and continuing with an argument that is inflamed far past the place your original post was meant to go to :)

I get it though.... you want to read about nutrition in the nutrition section... intro's in the introduction section, .... and saucy juicy stuff in the saucy juicy chit chat section :)

cool
  • dshea55
    Options
    this is awsomely funny!! Its great reading where the hell peoples mind goes and how randomly off topic from the off topic post everyone got!! LOVE IT!!
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Wow my knees hurt from last night, but I burned 300 calories!
    BAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

can I have your tips on how I can burn 300 cals like that? lol. Or just an estimate on how long you had to keep at it to burn that much. Or just a general idea on how fast your heart was pumping perhaps? If you have an HRM, that should be an easy task! My fiance wont let me wear mine to bed, he says I get too distracted my taking my pulse! ROFL!

HAHAHAHA! I'm dying here... of course that could just be from the treadmill workout I just had. Doh!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    Ditto!

?

I read the whole seven pages, and this one is the weirdest. The "Ditto" post was her first post, too.....:tongue::laugh:
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Wow what a controversy

seriously. so many angry people here. can't anyone voice his/her opinion anymore?

hahaha. i love how you don't like other people's opinions just because they didn't like yours. :D funny, funny stuff!
  • dunztar
    Options
    Round 2
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Just for the record...I WAS NOT ANGRY.

:laugh:

The end.
  • dunztar
    Options
    Its the internet after all friends
  • Cdaughen
    Options
    i agree. :)
  • Cdaughen
    Options
    i meant i agree with the talking about things. It really does help. :)
  • That_Girl
    Options
    Its the internet after all, friends

Gotta love it!
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    hahaha. i love how you don't like other people's opinions just because they didn't like yours. :D funny, funny stuff!
    I think you might have missed the point if you think that's what happened there.

Also most people didn't really post an opinion, it was just trending.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I think you might have missed the point if you think that's what happened there.

Also most people didn't really post an opinion, it was just trending.

pretty sure i didn't miss the point.

op: please don't post non-topic posts in the not-right-forum (except for me, this one time, because i am trying to teach someone a lesson).

most responses: hypocritical, but funny, post

some responses: let's turn this topic into something else because it is just so ridiculous

op: no really. i have a point

some responses: notice how you did what you said you shouldn't do?

most response: okay, now we are having fun with the thought of a foursome!

op: can't anyone have an opinion anymore without someone turning it into a war?

me: everyone has any opinion. don't be surprised when we state ours too.

i think i got it?
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Im glad you posted this, it actually turned out quite entertianing..and yes you should go out get druk and do 4 guys, becuase i now desperately want to read about that!!!!! lol

lol i think i'll have to pass, but if you buy a penthouse magazine you might get the same story. lol
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    Someone said this? :-O How come I miss all the good stuff!

lol not in so many words, but yes. i'm trying to find it so i can cut/paste to let everyone know exactly what i was talking about.

Sounds juicy but hardly worth the effort of finding, reposting, and continuing with an argument that is inflamed far past the place your original post was meant to go to :)

I get it though.... you want to read about nutrition in the nutrition section... intro's in the introduction section, .... and saucy juicy stuff in the saucy juicy chit chat section :)

cool

thanks - you're one of the few who actually got what i was getting at. didn't think it was that scandalous to initiate so much drama.
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    Ditto!

?

I read the whole seven pages, and this one is the weirdest. The "Ditto" post was her first post, too.....:tongue::laugh:

i know! lol! i'm still waiting for her response.
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    Wow what a controversy

seriously. so many angry people here. can't anyone voice his/her opinion anymore?

*everyone* is entitled to his/her opinion - i don't own the rights, nor do i presume to deny anyone that privilege. it's when things turns ugly and well, just downright stupid, that i have the problem. nowhere in my original post was i immature, nasty, rude or an elitist. i simply stated what *i* thought should happen - and what *should* happen since THEY HAVE DIFFERENT BOARDS FOR DIFFERENT TOPICS. i'm not the one who turned this into a 3-ring circus - although this *was* entertaining and i've gained a few mfp friends through it:)
  • That_Girl
    Options
    HA!

8 pages of NOTHING.

Excellent.

:devil:
  • Higglyjiggly64
    Options
    WOW!!! I thought "cformica" was correct in her assessment and feel that she politely mentioned that she thought people should put personal stories in the threads they belong in and not post personal debauchery stories in the recipe section or the nutrition section. Yet so many of you jumped down her throat. You felt the right to express your opinion and ridicule "cformica". I was going to look for some support here, but maybe I will just keep to myself. Good Luck to all.