i'm sorry, but...

Options

Replies

• pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry; I don't know what we're talking about... I just saw something about 4 guys, bad knees and 300 calories? I need a flow chart. ;)

trust me, you're not missing much except a ton of people wasting his/her time. lol

OP poster included :wink:

You beat me to it!

But I don't agree...I don't call having fun and laughing a waste of my time. :)
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I'm not just doing this either. lol...Folding laundry AND paid bills. WOOT! :drinker:
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I agree with you, C.

It's rather silly of many of you, though, to call her petty when basically she's just asking that people keep these forums helpful and not another 4chan.

There are billions of forums to go to in which you can talk about whatever you like, including the chit-chat forum; fitness and nutrition should be a pretty open and shut forum, shouldn't it?

thank you. i know exactly where to go if i want to read about some x-rated excursions. but for right now, i just wanted to meet new people and get some encouragement/support as i'm trying to get back on track with eating right/losing weight. clearly i've induced some entertaining banter. i think some people need a boxing ring, not a message board.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    This topic seems to be a bit aggressive. I'm out:(
  • That_Girl
    Options
    I agree with you, C.

It's rather silly of many of you, though, to call her petty when basically she's just asking that people keep these forums helpful and not another 4chan.

There are billions of forums to go to in which you can talk about whatever you like, including the chit-chat forum; fitness and nutrition should be a pretty open and shut forum, shouldn't it?

thank you. i know exactly where to go if i want to read about some x-rated excursions. but for right now, i just wanted to meet new people and get some encouragement/support as i'm trying to get back on track with eating right/losing weight. clearly i've induced some entertaining banter. i think some people need a boxing ring, not a message board.

Where do you go to read x-rated excursions? O_o :smokin:

I'm all about encouragement and support. :flowerforyou:
  • tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    it might be open and shut to you but once again none forces u to read it so do not find what u want and read it every one has a right to say whatever
  • That_Girl
    Options

:sad: Not aggressive! Just being stupid (myself) :flowerforyou:
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    I'm sorry; I don't know what we're talking about... I just saw something about 4 guys, bad knees and 300 calories? I need a flow chart. ;)

trust me, you're not missing much except a ton of people wasting his/her time. lol

OP poster included :wink:

You beat me to it!

But I don't agree...I don't call having fun and laughing a waste of my time. :)

having fun & laughing. far cry from what's going on here. well, at least for the salty ones.
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    I agree with you, C.

Where do you go to read x-rated excursions? O_o :smokin:

I'm all about encouragement and support. :flowerforyou:

ok, well maybe i don't know *exactly* where to go for that. lol
  • That_Girl
    Options
    mmmmmmmm salt.
  • zowiebee
    Options
    I agree with you and I have found MFP great and yes all these things to play a part in our lives but just try to keep it to the right forum!!!! :)
  • cindy4mica
    Options

that's just it - it wasn't meant to provoke all of this negativity. i was simply stating the fact that if i go on the "introduce yourself" board, that's exactly what i expect to do - meet other people who want/need encouragement and who are in the same boat as i am. i don't want to open it and see smut. and i'm the furthest thing from a prude, believe me.
  • That_Girl
    Options

that's just it - it wasn't meant to provoke all of this negativity. i was simply stating the fact that if i go on the "introduce yourself" board, that's exactly what i expect to do - meet other people who want/need encouragement and who are in the same boat as i am. i don't want to open it and see smut. and i'm the furthest thing from a prude, believe me.

How far? :laugh: OK OK! I'm done. Promise...:heart:
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I personally like to see the "off topic" posts it reminds me that everyone on here is real and some topics I can relate to, which helps me realize I'm not alone in this hard cruel world.(not saying the world is cruel all the time but sometimes in weight loss it can be).
  • cindy4mica
    Options

i have 5 kids and my husband is 10 years younger than i am. i must've done something "right";)
  • cindy4mica
    Options

i have 5 kids and my husband is 10 years younger than i am. i must've done something "right";)

ok, and now you've got *me* posting irrelevant stuff on this board!! but i guess this is exempt because it's in the original thread. lol
  • That_Girl
    Options

I dunno...anyone can do that. LOL I kid. My hubs is 7 years younger (he's almost 28) and we have 2 girls. Holla! (ok....I am just way too giggly right now.)
  • That_Girl
    Options
    I personally like to see the "off topic" posts it reminds me that everyone on here is real and some topics I can relate to, which helps me realize I'm not alone in this hard cruel world.(not saying the world is cruel all the time but sometimes in weight loss it can be).

Yea, I like them too.
  • cindy4mica
    Options

agreed. which is why i like to meet people from all over the world who are in the same position i'm in. it's nice to know everyone isn't all "hollywood" 5'8" and 90 pounds!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I agree with you, C.

ROFL
    This makes me laugh considering almost everyday around here there is someone asking what 'bump' means. It would take a major invasion for this site to be remotely like that.

I agree that topics should be adhered to. I prefer forum organization. In fact I put it in the suggestions that they rearrange the forums and have a separate Groups section since those threads have a huge following and override all other pertinent and applicable threads in those sections.