i'm sorry, but...

Options

Replies

• cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    This topic seems to be a bit aggressive. I'm out:(

that's just it - it wasn't meant to provoke all of this negativity. i was simply stating the fact that if i go on the "introduce yourself" board, that's exactly what i expect to do - meet other people who want/need encouragement and who are in the same boat as i am. i don't want to open it and see smut. and i'm the furthest thing from a prude, believe me.

How far? :laugh: OK OK! I'm done. Promise...:heart:

i have 5 kids and my husband is 10 years younger than i am. i must've done something "right";)

I dunno...anyone can do that. LOL I kid. My hubs is 7 years younger (he's almost 28) and we have 2 girls. Holla! (ok....I am just way too giggly right now.)

yes, but can you reel in a guy 10 years younger when you already have 3 children - and keep him around to marry you and have 2 more?? lol! we should start a "cougar" message board.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options

yes, but can you reel in a guy 10 years younger when you already have 3 children - and keep him around to marry you and have 2 more?? lol! we should start a "cougar" message board.
    HA! I'm not a cougar. He came after me. ;) I had one girl when I met him, he was 23. But it's not a competition.
  • cindy4mica
    Options

HA! I'm not a cougar. He came after me. ;) I had one girl when I met him, he was 23. But it's not a competition.

"cougar" refers to older women who are with younger men (notice i wrote "oldER", not "old") - regardless of who pursued who. and thank god it's not a competition because this factory is CLOSED!
  • That_Girl
    Options

"cougar" refers to older women who are with younger men (notice i wrote "oldER", not "old") - regardless of who pursued who. and thank god it's not a competition because this factory is CLOSED!

I was always under the impression that a cougar was an older woman who went after younger men lol. He thought I was about 26 (I was 30). I thought he was about 25 or so...I guess it balanced out!
  • dunztar
    Options
    Wow what a controversy
  • That_Girl
    Options
    Wow what a controversy

You think so?
  • dunztar
    Options
    Wow what a controversy

You think so?

Haha atleast the first page
  • That_Girl
    Options
    Wow what a controversy

You think so?

Haha atleast the first page
    :wink:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    ok without having to read through allll 6 pages of this did someone ever find the banging 4 guys post?
    I wouldnt mind reading that:tongue:
  • KimieEgger
    Options
    technically, this very subject is quite off topic, also it's posted in the category...

Agreed.
  • dawny78
    dawny78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Well i will make sure i post ,my post in the right place from now on if it causes such a fuss like this it may put people off posting at all . I hope all the newbies don't get put off by this .
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    ok without having to read through allll 6 pages of this did someone ever find the banging 4 guys post?
    I wouldnt mind reading that:tongue:
    Hahaha no....I keep waiting though :P
  • pwprice59
    pwprice59 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I would say that personal matters such as love lives and work affect how we eat and sleep and stay healthly. This is a forum for support in matters of health. So they are related.
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    technically, this very subject is quite off topic, also it's posted in the category...

Agreed.

I lol'd and agreed too.
  • BryanAir
    BryanAir Posts: 434
    Options
    Just remember, you are going to have infinitely more success controlling your own behavior (i.e. only clicking the links that interest you) than you are going to have controlling the behavior of thousands of anonymous people over the internet.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    still waiting for the 4 guy post....:grumble: tease
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    Just remember, you are going to have infinitely more success controlling your own behavior (i.e. only clicking the links that interest you) than you are going to have controlling the behavior of thousands of anonymous people over the internet.

lesson learned.
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    Wow what a controversy

seriously. so many angry people here. can't anyone voice his/her opinion anymore?
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    ROFL
    This makes me laugh considering almost everyday around here there is someone asking what 'bump' means. It would take a major invasion for this site to be remotely like that.
    I constantly see memes running on this site; it's not in any way unlikely. Often times threads seem (in my opinion ...) to turn into something reminiscent of high school.

Not that there aren't also hundreds of threads that are entirely on-point (and maybe boring).
    it might be open and shut to you but once again none forces u to read it so do not find what u want and read it every one has a right to say whatever
    That's a silly rebuttal. I swear if someone starts talking about how much they hate a certain ethnicity I'll employ this argument.

Really it's just the point that there are certain things that are entirely unrelated to fitness or nutrition ... One shouldn't go into that forum and say "I drank a ton last night, do you think that's bad?" or something, right? That would be silly, because clearly it isn't going to be beneficial to you. There are ways to make it pertinent, but it should be kept that way; keep your debauchery for the chit-chat forum, kep? I'm all for people being able to talk about their home lives and such, because as someone said, it does tie into their "journey" or whatever you want to call it, but there are certain things that aren't appropriate in certain places, I guess.

I try to keep my particularly off-topic stuff to my activity feed, unfortunately for my friends.
  • KimieEgger
    Options

Agreed.

I lol'd and agreed too.

Baaaa haaa haaa
    I wanna find the 4 guys post! gotta read that!!! haha