i'm sorry, but...

Options

Replies

• reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    There is a thread specifically just for chitchat and stuff like that. If you don't like it...don't read it.

agreed. however, if i'm *not* on the "chit chat" board, i wouldn't expect to read unrelated topics.

Yet, you did it yourself. You posted this thread on the 'introduction' board.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thats exactly what I was trying to say lol

done purposefully in the hopes the personal whose post i read would see this and get the hint.
    [/quote

So it is ok for you to post off topic, but everyone else not so much...
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Wow my knees hurt from last night, but I burned 300 calories!
    :laugh:

300 calories? Were you jogging at the same time?
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    There is a thread specifically just for chitchat and stuff like that. If you don't like it...don't read it.

agreed. however, if i'm *not* on the "chit chat" board, i wouldn't expect to read unrelated topics.

again, i did that on purpose because that's where i read the post i was speaking about. i put it here in the hopes that person would read it and get the hint.

Why not just message that person (better yet, ignore that person) on your own instead of causin' all this drama?

*i* posted something - all of you who replied and turned it ugly are the ones who caused the drama. if you didn't like or agree with what i posted, take your own advice and don't read it.
  • That_Girl
    Options

again, i did that on purpose because that's where i read the post i was speaking about. i put it here in the hopes that person would read it and get the hint.

Why not just message that person (better yet, ignore that person) on your own instead of causin' all this drama?

*i* posted something - all of you who replied and turned it ugly are the ones who caused the drama. if you didn't like or agree with what i posted, take your own advice and don't read it.

Just stop it. Seriously. You started this...and I just happen to be bored today. You didn't post this so people wouldn't read it. You aren't stupid. You knew what would happen.

NEXT!
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    BAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    posting only in an attempt to point out the obvious ...

if anyone feels any post or topic is inappropriate either for the site or that particular forum, report it to the site owners... if they feel your 'report' is warranted they will remove the reported post..and they remove it very fast *S* they are great about that.

If they don't remove it.. they are obviously fine with it's content and/or context.

happy Saturday everyone *S*

i think they removed it because it's not there anymore. i wanted to copy/paste it to this thread so everyone could see what i was talking about. thanks!
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    why dont you do the same "dont read it" when you see stories you arent looking to read? sorry, i am not trying to be rude, but why complain about something you most likely have no control over? =/
  • That_Girl
    Options
    why dont you do the same "dont read it" when you see stories you arent looking to read? sorry, i am not trying to be rude, but why complain about something you most likely have no control over? =/

I still want to see the "I banged 4 guys last night" post. :laugh:
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options

• cindy4mica
    Options
    why do you click on a subject that doesn't have to do with nutrition if you are only looking for info on nutrition? try this: dont click on subject that do with personal life things. example: DONT CLICK "boyfriend out of town" DO CLICK: "are carrots good for you" maybe?

point well taken, but i'm pretty sure the subject wasn't that blatant. lol
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

300 calories? Were you jogging at the same time?

I'm JUST that good!

Plus, the four guys all wanted equal attention. Didn't wanna cause any drama.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

I'll send you the link! :wink:
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    ....isn't myfitnesspal supposed to be a website about food, nutrition, weight loss & dieting? i've been seeing a lot of "off topic" posts about personal matters such as love lives, work, etc. i say save that for facebook and leave the mfp message boards/blogs for sharing recipes, bragging about your weight loss success & dieting support for those of us who need it. :flowerforyou:

It's a social forum, and not everyone is going to use the "appropriate" boards for their posts. It just goes with the territory. It'd be nice if all forums used a system like experts-exchange.com to determine which category the posts are dropped to, but that would also require a lot of maintenance and likely involve a cost. Also, some people probably know that certain boards are frequented more than others and like to see their posts bumped up.

I know it can be frustrating to sift through some of the topics sometimes, but there are far worse things to worry about in life. :ohwell:

agreed:)
  • jadedjade24
    Options
    BAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

can I have your tips on how I can burn 300 cals like that? lol. Or just an estimate on how long you had to keep at it to burn that much. Or just a general idea on how fast your heart was pumping perhaps? If you have an HRM, that should be an easy task! My fiance wont let me wear mine to bed, he says I get too distracted my taking my pulse! ROFL!
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options

I'll send you the link! :wink:
    Send me the link waves hands in the air.... Me to me to....I wanna friend that chick hahahaha
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    urg I cant find the drunk story!! *searches*
  • gemmijames
    Options
    Hi live2smyle!! Thought I was in the wrong room for a sec. I think I'll jump off the roof of a 20 story building if I read these post much longer So... I must make like a baby and head out. Nice meeting you! "C...c...cant we all just get along???"-Rodney King
  • cindy4mica
    Options

can i get that weight loss tip? lol
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    wait so not only do you post an off topic post in the wrong area complaining about off topic post being in the wrong area, but this whole thing was just a way of complaining about a certain person without just talking to them directly and wasting all of our time? nice..I would have much rather read a story about someone getting drunck and banging four guys then this childish-ness

must have had nothing better to do if you just read through 4 pages. if this was such a waste, next time, stop reading and find something better to do with your time.
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Jabba. So nice to meet you all. : / Did I come at a bad time???

LMAO, No come on in a pull up a seat...