i'm sorry, but...

Options

Replies

• live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
  • gemmijames
    Options
    ZZzzzzz....zzzzzz....ZZ.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.........zzzzz.............zzzzzzzzzzzzz........Z!!!........zzzzzzzz...

And yet you keep reading :laugh:
    It's like looking at the scene of a train wreck. I have to watch. Comedy. Where's my popcorn??
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Sorry...next time I post something about my weekend I'll make sure to title it "I got banged by 4 guys lastnight" so you don't have to waste your time reading it......:laugh:

Would that be considered a NSV? :laugh:

Definitely!!! It's usually only 2 guys! :bigsmile:
  • glike
    glike Posts: 17
    Options
    I totally agree.....here we're looking for support to get on track or back on track... to eat right, have weight loss or encouragement and support to get fit. I also don't want to read about how someone got stupid drunk & had random sex, it just desn't matter because I don't know them and don't care but if they feel that they just have to put it out there well then the appropriate place is on 'chit chat'
  • mentalbeat
    mentalbeat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    ok, before everyone starts to jump down my throat for *MY* opinion, it's just tha - t "MY" opinion. i was trying to be polite before when i typed "off topic", but there's clearly a difference between posting something about your family and telling the mfp world that you got drunk and banged by 4 guys last weekend. just sayin'...

With you on that one, Not quite a topic for this site , unless they were saying that this banging actually burned off the beer calories:ohwell:
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I completely and utterly agree with the OP!
    That post should have put under the "Orgies" forum category or at very least "Multiple Sex Partners Calorie Calculator" section! WTF! I'm outraged.
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    For some reason, this is what is playing in my head as I'm reading all of this awesomeness....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA90IlymdZ4
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    How did everyone end up on this topic? Im lost:(
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I totally agree.....here we're looking for support to get on track or back on track... to eat right, have weight loss or encouragement and support to get fit. I also don't want to read about how someone got stupid drunk & had random sex, it just desn't matter because I don't know them and don't care but if they feel that they just have to put it out there well then the appropriate place is on 'chit chat'

I think knowing that there are foursomes lurking out in RL is highly inspiring to get myself jogging!
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately life is often directly linked to weight gain/loss. While I believe this site was developed originally for the purpose of tracking/monitoring the journey to health through weight reduction, I believe it has morphed into something much greater than that. Through this journey, many individuals develop "safe" ways of being able to express the feelings/problems that often trigger them to eat/over eat. If being able to vent about their husband, daughter, son, or even their job is helping them to stay on track and focused on their health goals - then shouldn't that be allowed? If they can feel safe doing it on MFP, then I say - let them. If this is offensive to you, then you have choices - don't read their posts, unfriend them, or choose something else for yourself.

Blessings as you progress on your journey to a healthier and happier you.

Vickie

Totally agree!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    That post should have put under the "Orgies" forum category or at very least "Multiple Sex Partners Calorie Calculator" section! WTF! I'm outraged.

:laugh:
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options

I'll drink to that! :drinker: <--not water. Puh-lease!
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    ok, before everyone starts to jump down my throat for *MY* opinion, it's just tha - t "MY" opinion. i was trying to be polite before when i typed "off topic", but there's clearly a difference between posting something about your family and telling the mfp world that you got drunk and banged by 4 guys last weekend. just sayin'...

With you on that one, Not quite a topic for this site , unless they were saying that this banging actually burned off the beer calories:ohwell:

:laugh:
  • cindy4mica
    Options

thank you. that was exactly my point.
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    For some reason, this is what is playing in my head as I'm reading all of this awesomeness....

BAHAHAHA oh wait now its in my head :explode:
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    I'm sorry; I don't know what we're talking about... I just saw something about 4 guys, bad knees and 300 calories? I need a flow chart. ;)

trust me, you're not missing much except a ton of people wasting his/her time. lol
  • tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else if u do not like it do not read it none is forcing u to so just get over it and do not be so petty
  • That_Girl
    Options
    I'm sorry; I don't know what we're talking about... I just saw something about 4 guys, bad knees and 300 calories? I need a flow chart. ;)

trust me, you're not missing much except a ton of people wasting his/her time. lol

OP poster included :wink:
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I agree with you, C.

It's rather silly of many of you, though, to call her petty when basically she's just asking that people keep these forums helpful and not another 4chan.

There are billions of forums to go to in which you can talk about whatever you like, including the chit-chat forum; fitness and nutrition should be a pretty open and shut forum, shouldn't it?
  • That_Girl
    Options

BAHAHAHA oh wait now its in my head :explode:

THAT.........was awesome.

I haven't seen that in years.