i'm sorry, but...

Options

Replies

• sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    wait so not only do you post an off topic post in the wrong area complaining about off topic post being in the wrong area, but this whole thing was just a way of complaining about a certain person without just talking to them directly and wasting all of our time? nice..I would have much rather read a story about someone getting drunck and banging four guys then this childish-ness

must have had nothing better to do if you just read through 4 pages. if this was such a waste, next time, stop reading and find something better to do with your time.

sorry that post was uber *****y of me...I feel bad now.. :/
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    wait so not only do you post an off topic post in the wrong area complaining about off topic post being in the wrong area, but this whole thing was just a way of complaining about a certain person without just talking to them directly and wasting all of our time? nice..I would have much rather read a story about someone getting drunck and banging four guys then this childish-ness

must have had nothing better to do if you just read through 4 pages. if this was such a waste, next time, stop reading and find something better to do with your time.

:laugh: Maybe we're all bored...you must have been pretty bored to post it to begin with. I know I'm bored...it's raining outside and the baby is sleeping...Only thing exciting today is the laundry I'm doing.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    *munching popcorn*
  • That_Girl
    Options
    this is the funniest three (3) pages i have ever read (obviously o.p. likes to exaggerate)! *munching popcorn*

mmmmmmmmmmmmm popcorn.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    this is the funniest three (3) pages i have ever read (obviously o.p. likes to exaggerate)! *munching popcorn*

mmmmmmmmmmmmm popcorn.

Hand me some of that popcorn!!

Oh yeah....should we all introduce ourselves since this is the introduction category?!

Hello. I'm laughingdani. :flowerforyou:
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options

:laugh: Maybe we're all bored...you must have been pretty bored to post it to begin with. I know I'm bored...it's raining outside and the baby is sleeping...Only thing exciting today is the laundry I'm doing.

i suppose i wouldn't be so bored if i just got drunk and had sex with 4 guys! i have some laundry if you're still bored when you're done with yours.
  • cindy4mica
    Options

mmmmmmmmmmmmm popcorn.

Hand me some of that popcorn!!

Oh yeah....should we all introduce ourselves since this is the introduction category?!

Hello. I'm laughingdani. :flowerforyou:

i'm cindy. but don't post anything about your weekend on this board or any but "chit-chat" or you might be my next victim;)
  • That_Girl
    Options

i suppose i wouldn't be so bored if i just got drunk and had sex with 4 guys! i have some laundry if you're still bored when you're done with yours.

Helllls no! It takes all of me to do our laundry! I LOATHE laundry.
  • gemmijames
    Options
    ZZzzzzz....zzzzzz....ZZ.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.........zzzzz.............zzzzzzzzzzzzz........Z!!!........zzzzzzzz...
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    urg I cant find the drunk story!! *searches*

the subject wasn't about being drunk - she wasn't that obvious. i just went through 10 pages and can't find it. i'm guessing either she or the site deleted it. it may have been one of those "spam" profiles. the ones where you go to his/her page and they're pushing their own x-rated website.
  • cindy4mica
    Options
    ZZzzzzz....zzzzzz....ZZ.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.........zzzzz.............zzzzzzzzzzzzz........Z!!!........zzzzzzzz...

nighty night.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    There is a thread specifically just for chitchat and stuff like that. If you don't like it...don't read it.

agreed. however, if i'm *not* on the "chit chat" board, i wouldn't expect to read unrelated topics.

Yet, you did it yourself. You posted this thread on the 'introduction' board.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Thats exactly what I was trying to say lol

done purposefully in the hopes the personal whose post i read would see this and get the hint.

OH, so it was a passive-aggressive dig toward someone in particular! Ok, that makes it so much better. And more mature. *eyeroll*
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    ok, before everyone starts to jump down my throat for *MY* opinion, it's just tha - t "MY" opinion. i was trying to be polite before when i typed "off topic", but there's clearly a difference between posting something about your family and telling the mfp world that you got drunk and banged by 4 guys last weekend. just sayin'...

k resorting to the "my opinion' argument is silly. An opinion can be wrong. and no offense but you posted an off topic post (this should have been to website feedback section) about something that's already taken care of - those posts reside in one section of the board. you can just skip it. i rarely read those ones myself to be honest.
  • bahrainbel
    Options
    @ the op, you need something better to moan about :-/

@ the person who got banged by 4 guys, nice going!
  • That_Girl
    Options

And yet you keep reading :laugh:
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry; I don't know what we're talking about... I just saw something about 4 guys, bad knees and 300 calories? I need a flow chart. ;)
  • That_Girl
    Options
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Sorry...next time I post something about my weekend I'll make sure to title it "I got banged by 4 guys lastnight" so you don't have to waste your time reading it......:laugh:

Would that be considered a NSV? :laugh: