So what's everyone having for dinner tonight????

Options

Replies

• mmohr88
    Options
    Ill be having grilled chicken, mashed sweet potatoes and some roasted broccoli, cauliflower and mushrooms!!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Stuffed bellpeppers and steamed broccoli.
  • deejaifresh
    deejaifresh Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Homemade Tex Mex spinach meat loaf under 300 calories with steamed broccoli and asparagus. Mmm.
  • benitocereno
    benitocereno Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    This is what we're having, it's a staple around here :smile:

http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=10000000222380

Throw in a beer and a ON protein shake before bed, and I'm good to go!
  • iknowicaniknowican
    Options
    I have pinto beans and ham simmering in the crockpot.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    We had burritos last night and there was some mince leftover, so I sauteed a chopped shallot, some carrot, and a couple of chestnut mushrooms, before adding eh meat, and half a jar of leftover tomato pasta sauce. Oh and some chopped garlic stuffed green olives. I had a real carb-crving day today, so I cooked 4 handfuls of wholewheat fusili. That lot was 2 good portions, so I'll have the rest for lunch tomorrow.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Brinner! Eggs and hash browns. Maybe some bacon since I have the cals for it. Tomorrow's dinner is more exciting: lentil loaf and a roasted mix of potatoes and carrots. :)
  • Stacil2
    Options
    Homemade buffalo chicken calzones with whole wheat dough. It's my "cheat' meal, even though it's pretty healthy!
    I went this recipe... Sounds really good!!!
    Leftover beef stew here I made a huge crockpot of it yesterday lots of veggies and little potatoes for me!
  • mrsjcmyles
    mrsjcmyles Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Oven fried chicken legs and thighs, oven roasted potatoes, asparagus, and salad!
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Mmmm...tonight I had 1 cup of white rice with cilantro and a little lime juice. Black beans on it, and pico de gallo with a little mozz cheese. Yummmm....
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    4 oz T-Bone Steak w/sauteed onions & veggies with a lemon pepper butter sauce and a side salad
  • nichola_watters
    Options
    I had a burger, but it was so lean and tasty, I am still well within my calorie limit with 435 to spare today :) I had a mega portion of steamed veg with it to fill me up and keep the guilt away lol
  • Jenyfur1
    Jenyfur1 Posts: 361
    Options
    I am having Leftover Roast pork tenderloin with Rosemary on it. I think I will make Cubans with Ezekiel Bread mashed in the waffle iron...and steamed Brussel Sprouts. I will probably have plenty of calories left for dessert..YAY!
  • emchamberlain
    emchamberlain Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Homemade buffalo chicken calzones with whole wheat dough. It's my "cheat' meal, even though it's pretty healthy!
    I went this recipe... Sounds really good!!!
    Leftover beef stew here I made a huge crockpot of it yesterday lots of veggies and little potatoes for me!

I posted it upthread! Sorry, not sure what page, lol.

Tonight we're having turkey cutlets with mango salsa (slow cooker recipe), quinoa and mixed veggies.
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    2 servings of Curried Chicken Skewers from Cook's Illustrated Light & Healthy and Lite Ceaser's Salad. About 370 cals for dinner.
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    whole wheat tortilla with baked chicken breast, avocado slices skim, skim swiss and salsa.
    and the apple and brown sugar and cinamon recipe someone posted earlier... it was the best!
  • nautiluver
    nautiluver Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Santa Fe Chicken and Rice - (the new Philadelphia creme) Cubed up the chicken - stirred in half a container (1/2 cup) of the santa fe bend of philadelphia creme. One bag of Boil in a bag rice - mix it all up - makes 8 half cup servings. It is yummy!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Baked Chicken and Quinoa with a veggie of some sort.
  • spiritgurl
    spiritgurl Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I'm making Pesto Shrimp Pizza. Never made it before so I'm hoping it turns out well. :-)

Sounds delicious...if it turns out well be sure to post the recipe!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    chicken coated in corn flakes....makes it yummy an crunchy