So what's everyone having for dinner tonight????

Options
12346»

Replies

• Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Not sure yet. Thinking either Boca Cheeseburgers on Orowheat thins or Shrimp Tacos with whole wheat carb balance tortillas...
  • halphord
    halphord Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    My kids and husband had grilled cheese and bacon sandwiches (oh my goodness they smelled good!!). I had a jennie-o turkey burger with mustard on a thin deli bun, and a serving of baked lays (sour cream and onion) with 1/2 c. grapes.

I need some real recipes to make that can make a few meals. I'm getting sick of lean cuisine and turkey burgers!

Veggies fajitas sound good and flatbread pizzas...
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    it was "Kids Choice" night at my house so we had a very ho-hum dinner of chicken nuggets, cascadian farms crinkle cut (oven baked) fries, a bit of ketchup for dipping and apple slices. A kid meal if ever there were one! LOL!

I only ate 2 nuggets, 3/4 of a portion of fries and some apples (of course). Actually quite low-cal but not my fav. I like FLAVOR to my food haha
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    Boneless/skinless chicken breast lightly dredged in wheat germ + seasonings and sauteed with Pam. A red-skinned baked potato with light mayo on it. Italian green beans and a fresh tomato salad with a pinch of feta and dab of blue cheese dressing.

425 calories - 55 carbs, 6 fat, 39 protein
  • vdickens
    Options
    Chicken breasts pounded thin and rolled up with fresh spinach and a little low fat mozzarella cheese. Topped with some low sodium mushroom soup/ fresh tomato mixture over brown rice and some roasted asparagus. Haven't made it before so we'll see how it goes.
  • jwpotter
    jwpotter Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Egg and cheese on bagel with orange juice...Sounds like breakfast, but when I got home it was all I could think about!
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    backed Alaskan Pollock with panko sprinkled over it with lemon juice. 2 servings of peas & carrots with a touch of I cant believe it is not butter for the veggies
  • 7RandomNames
    Options
    Chicken seasoned with lemon pepper, mashed potatoes, and peas.
  • lovesauburn
    lovesauburn Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I like that idea of half potatoes and half cauliflower. I'm having homemade vegetable, kale and lentil soup...the kale is strong flavor so recooking and someone said to add lemon juice so I hope it helps. Also feel like some light cheese and sourdough fr. bread.
  • PamDW
    PamDW Posts: 246
    Options
    cabbage soup
  • emchamberlain
    emchamberlain Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Baked haddock, peas, and garlic-lemon whole wheat pasta. Not super interesting!
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Baked rainbow trout with salt & pepper, herbes de Provence and lemon slices
    Broccoli
    Yellow wax beans
    pat of butter
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Sauted chicken (in canola oil 1 tbsp) white rice, green beans and mango "chutney" my
    style.

Turned out pretty good. really