Zig zagging calories. Is awesome!!!!!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I unintentionally zig zagged my calorie count last week...I thought I was over eating but as it turned out it was exactly what I needed. After the scale refused to move for a good 2 weeks, I lost 1.6lb from last week and I ate loads of food! Win win!
  • michelleisgettinfit
    Options
    BUMP - this idea totally makes sense to me. :)
  • dandydalek
    dandydalek Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mom2jj
    mom2jj Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    so do you add your exercise points on top of the calorie total or does that website calculate it in already so it doesn't matter what exercise you do that day?
  • Andee08
    Andee08 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sosborne73
    sosborne73 Posts: 106
    Options
    Bump
  • lisaloo85
    lisaloo85 Posts: 81
    Options
    bump
  • alainaroseg
    alainaroseg Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • joannbuist23
    joannbuist23 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Ok -the website given puts me at minimum calories of 2480 on the down days and at almost 3000 on up days, my doc has me at 1800 and I do eat some of my exercise calories on exercise days but I do not see getting in 2480 a day consitently much less the almost 3000 to swing the cals up (and stay with healthy foods). I wonder if it would work with my current 1800 then down and up from there any input from those who've tried this? I have been stuck for about 2 months at almost the same weight see-sawing up and down a couple pounds around 310. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.:flowerforyou: