Options

Replies

• TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    March 6's goals:
    1. make an awesome breakfast for my fam.YES
    2. workout atleast 60 minutes from home, incl. abs, pilates, push ups. YES
    3. drink water and green tea, 1 soda with dinner (optional) YES, NO SODA WOOHOOO

non-fitness goals
    1. clean the bathrooms YES
    2. finish last load of clothes YES
    3. start a new book. NO, BUT THERE'S STILL TIME

March 7's goals:
    1. maybe go to the gym, if not, workout from home.
    2. continue eating reasonably, more fruits and veggies
    3. keep drinking water.

Welcome Jess! I love your goals. Especially to look in the mirror and smile. That is so awesome!

Skis, awesome job getting into grad school. What are you studying?
  • frubjious
    frubjious Posts: 355
    Options

Sunday’s goals:

1. Healthy choices at tomorrow’s lunch. – There was wine and a couple of cupcakes but loads of veg too. Does that count? Probably not.
    2. Work out before we set off – Yes!
    3. Draw when we get back - Yes!

Hi All,

I hope you had a good weekend. I was at a 97th birthday yesterday and had a brilliant time at a country pub up in the Cotswolds.

Welcome Jess!

Well done SKismet! Wonderful news.

Steph good luck with the running. I’m also singed up to a 5k in June and have no training what so ever for it so far. I’m a bit in denial about it at the moment.

Leela – Hope your knee is coming on well.

I’m trying yet another silly personal challenge this week. This time its no TV. I want to see how much more I get done with out zombie-ing out on the sofa in the evenings.

Monday’s goals:
    1. Under on calories
    2. Exercise: Walk (it looks gorgeous out there today), Body Attack & Body Balance
    3. Water!
    4. Draw

Have a lovely day! See you later.
    Kx
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Friday:
    1. Training in the morning and either a bonus class or at least a run on the treadmill. JUST THE PT SESSION
    2. Lots of water. YES
    3. Don't miss flight. YES
    4. Enjoy a real pint of guiness! YES AND IT WAS DELICIOUS!
    5. Have fun. YES

Saturday
    1. Have fun. DEFINITELY
    2. Water. NO

Sunday
    1. Have fun. YEP!
    2. Water. NO
    3. Don't miss flight home. JUST ABOUT MADE IT!

Had a lovely time in Ireland but shame to be back at work! Hope you all had a great weekend!

Monday's goas:
    1. Food shopping after work. I literally have no fresh food left.
    2. I suspect I'm going over cals today (from the freshly baked bread my friend's mum made me) so try and limit the damage at dinner.
    3. Loads of water to make up for the lack of it at the weekend.

Hope you are all having a great start to the new week!
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Goals for March 4:
    A bit late posting today. It's been a pretty good day so far. Took it off from exercising but have been eating pretty well. Started some seeds for my (very small) garden and did some grocery shopping. Need to drink more water, still, though.

Hope everyone is enjoying themselves this weekend!

I didn't post my goals for yesterday! Oh well, they were pretty much the same as always.
    I did NOT drink as much water as I should have but I DID go for a 3+ mile walk with my grandson and I ate within my calories AND made healthy choices, so I think I did okay.

Goals for March 7:
    1. WATER, WATER, WATER!!!
    2. Exercise and yoga before work. (I will try to do the yoga--my left shoulder is KILLING me because of moving all those trees at work on Friday!
    3. Healthy choices.
    4. Get to bed on time.

Welcome, Jess! Your goal to "look in the mirror and smile" made me smile--I should do that, too.

Steph--I am in AWE of your running plans! Way to go!

Congrats on getting into the graduate program, SKismet! Good job!

Good job sticking to your goals, leele!

Nam--sounds like you had a great time.
  • jrm39
    jrm39 Posts: 29
    Options
    my march 6th sunday goals:
    01. drink 8 cups of water -- ALMOST
    02. do all 90 minutes of yoga x for the first time EVER -- didn't :( ended up stranded in the snow after work until my parents had to come and pick me up, and it was late by the time i got home :/
    03. look in the mirror and smile -- yep :)

thanks for the welcomes everyone!! :)

monday march 7th goals:
    01. drink 8 cups of water
    02. do the legs & back p90x video before i leave for work, and perhaps the yoga x later
    03. stay under sugar intake for the day

congratulations on getting into the grad school program, skismet!
  • hutchins123
    hutchins123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Friday's Goals
    1) Water (Yes)
    2) Track Everything (No :(
    3) Dishes and Clean my kitchen tonight!! Yes

Saturday's Goals
    1) Water - Yes
    2) Eat within my calories - No
    3) Do something fun with Reagan - YES

Sunday' Goals
    1) Water - Yes
    2) Prepare to Start the Shred on MONDAY!! )Hurt my back, so nope)
    3) Get all my cleaning organizing of my second floor DONE! ( Yep, but hurt my back doing it.

Today's Goals:
    3/7/11
    1) Water
    2) Make an appointment for the doctor!
    3) Do launry tonight!!

Just a quick sidenote. I haven't been doing well lately, I can't figure out what it is. I have NO willpower to stick to this. I want it so bad and then I sit at home at night and eat girl scout cookies. Now my back is killing me and I just feel lost. Sorry just needed to vent a little. I'm trying hard to stay on track.
  • TheNewJessieMae
    Options
    Ok. Today was supposed to be a good day. I worked out for 1.5 hrs this am and I was bumpin............ then my daughter got her braces and did so well and she wanted BK and Krispy Kreme. I said "ok" and I ate it too. So Right now it's 11:30am and I am setting at a perfect "0 calories remaining". Look like I'll have to work for everything I eat for the rest of the day.

1.)water
    2.)come out in the green-regardless
    3.) go to bed early!
  • frubjious
    Options
    Good luck Jess!
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jess!

Skismet that is amazing news!

Got a big day of exercise planned as I've been super duper lazy and I just cannot do this anymore. So...today's goals:

3.7.11 Goals:
    1) WATER
    2) Turbo Jam
    3) Any time frame of running
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm back :) Sorry I went MIA for the first week of the month. I got busy helping my SIL get her new place ready to move into. I'll probably be pretty busy this week since her wedding is this weekend and I'm the matron of honor. I hate having to give speeches and well I have to give one this saturday.....I'm not sure what I even want to say and I have to keep it clean cause well not everyone needs to know everything hehe and we are going to be in a church the whole time even for the reception.

Goals for today 3/7
    1. Water and I have the lemon to make it more drinkable
    2. Dishes
    3. try to do something healthy for dinner for me and my daughter, hubby's gonna be late getting home tonight from work. Server went down at one of the offices and he is the whole of the IT department for all 4 locations.

Well I'm off of here to get started on some of that. Hope you all have a good day!!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Monday's goas:
    1. Food shopping after work. I literally have no fresh food left. YES
    2. I suspect I'm going over cals today (from the freshly baked bread my friend's mum made me) so try and limit the damage at dinner. SALAD FOR DINNER HELPED WITH THIS.
    3. Loads of water to make up for the lack of it at the weekend. 9 CUPS

Feeling really bleurgh today. Hoping this feeling passes. Heading off to bed shortly so thought I would check in quickly first. Going to try and keep it simple for the next few days.

Tuesday's goals:
    1. Gym.
    2. Lots of water.
    3. Under on cals.

Hope you all had a great day!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    March 7's goals:
    1. maybe go to the gym, if not, workout from home. NO GYM, WORKED OUT FROM HOME
    2. continue eating reasonably, more fruits and veggies YES HAD A FRUIT SALAD AND A REG. SALAD
    3. keep drinking water. ALL DAY!!

March 8's goals:
    1. go to kickboxing class in the AM.
    2. try my new sweet potatoe recipe.
    3. finish off the rest of the cabbage (no one in the house eats cabbage, but me)
    4. drink atleast 80 ounces of water.
    5. go to bed earlier.
    6. log all my food.
    7. no night time snacking esp since I'm going to bed early.

So its day 2 with no diet pepsi. Its not even intentional, I just haven't had a taste for it. I've been sipping lemon water all day and haven't even thought about it until now. I won't open a can unless I know I will drink the whole thing and since I know I won't finish it, its no point in opening it and letting it go to waste!
  • SKismet
    SKismet Posts: 137
    Options
    To answer the question I got from a few of you, the graduate program I got into is Library and Information Science, with a specialization in school library.
    3-7-2011 fitness goals
    1. 6-10 glasses of water, depending on my sodium - No such luck.... Forgot to take any to work and that threw off my day.
    2. Under on calories, carbs and fat - A treat for lunch at the school I worked at today messed this one up.... Mashed potato bowl, for under $2! Couldn't pass that up.... :embarassed:
    3. Start that dang sit-up challenge again! (Unless my back is still bothering me as much as it is today. Spent a lot of time yesterday bent over, long story.) - Back was still bugging me, so no.
    4. Bed by 10 - Looking promising! (Just barely, but still looking promising.)

3-7-2011 non-fitness goals
    1. Dishes x2 (dishwasher & handwashed) - No and no.
    2. Finances - No. :ohwell:
    3. If I don't get called to work, start cleaning/organizing my bedroom - Got called, so at least I have an excuse for this one. :laugh:

3-8-2011 fitness goals
    1. 6-10 glasses of water, depending on my sodium
    2. Under on calories, carbs and fat
    3. Start that dang sit-up challenge again!
    4. Gym
    5. Bed by 10

3-8-2011 non-fitness goals
    1. Dishes x2 (dishwasher & handwashed)
    2. Finances
  • frubjious
    Options

Monday’s goals:
    1. Under on calories - Yes
    2. Exercise: Walk, Body Attack & Body Balance – Yes and an extra walk after work
    3. Water! - Yes
    4. Draw – No ran out of time:sad:

Nam - Glad you had a good time in Ireland, sorry to hear you were'nt feeling brilliant yesterday hope today a bit better for you.

Yesterday was SUCH a beautiful day here that I ended up going for an another walk after work and running out of time to do any drawing before going to the gym. It was that perfect combination of cold and sunny. Today’s looking like it s going to be another.

Any way I’d better get on and post today’s goals so I can actually get to doing them

Tuesday:
    1. Under on calories
    2. Exercise: Walk & Jillian Michaels Banish fat DVD
    3. Water – this is still a real thing for me
    4. Draw – BF gave me some lilies to draw :smooched:
    5. Laundry

Hope you all have a great day!
  • hutchins123
    hutchins123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yesterday's Goals:
    3/7/11
    1) Water ( like 5 glasses, not enough!!)
    2) Make an appointment for the doctor! ( Back is feeling better so no)
    3) Do launry tonight!! ( No!!)

Today's Goals
    1) Water
    2) Make a healthy dinner
    3) Some exercise after Reagan goes to bed
    4) Laundry
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Goals for March 7:
    1. WATER, WATER, WATER!!!--did okay
    2. Exercise and yoga before work. (I will try to do the yoga--my left shoulder is KILLING me because of moving all those trees at work on Friday!--Yes and the yoga went just fine!
    3. Healthy choices.--really good at this one.
    4. Get to bed on time.--yes.

Goals for March 8:
    1 Water.
    2. Exercise and yoga before work.
    3. Portion control (pancakes for dinner--and ice cream cake--it's my birthday:happy: ).
    4. Get to bed on time.

Hang in there, Hutchins--I've been like that, too, but it does seem to be passing. I think it may be the weather!

We are back to rain today--oh well. It was so nice this past weekend hat I really don't mind too much. (And it gives me an excuse to wear my hood at work--it's going to be REALLY slow so I plan on listening to my audiobook--shh! don't tell anyone!)
  • jrm39
    jrm39 Posts: 29
    Options
    monday march 7th goals:
    01. drink 8 cups of water -- almost! 6 cups! but that's more than i usually manage.
    02. do the legs & back p90x video before i leave for work, and perhaps the yoga x later -- did legs & back! but no yoga.
    03. stay under sugar intake for the day -- nope. almost, but nope.

tuesday march 8th goals:
    01. kenpo x before i go to work.
    02. hit 8 cups of water!
    03. choose something healthy when i go out to lunch with my friend.

happy birthday kathy!!!!
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    3.7.11 Goals:
    1) WATER - eh
    2) Turbo Jam - CHECK
    3) Any time frame of running - No dice

Happy Birthday Kathy!!! Enjoy your day!!! :o)

3.8.11 Goals:
    1) WATER
    2) Bowling tonight no time to work out :o(
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Goals for today 3/7
    1. Water and I have the lemon to make it more drinkable--got some down but not enough
    2. Dishes-done:)
    3. try to do something healthy for dinner for me and my daughter, hubby's gonna be late getting home tonight from work. Server went down at one of the offices and he is the whole of the IT department for all 4 locations. ---He ended up being home at a reasonable hour so we all got to eat together but it wasn't that healthy. We had burgers(cheap ones) and pasta salad but I'm not worried cause I still ended up under cals:)

Goals for today 3/8
    1. Laundry
    2. Water at least twice what I got in yesterday
    3. clean coffee table (I think its still under all the paper and mags and empty cans that have collected on it hehe)

Hope you all have a good day!!!
  • SKismet
    SKismet Posts: 137
    Options
    Editing today's goals due to REALLY needing a nap and desperately needing to prioritize doing my finances.... I've been cutting somethings WAY too close money-wise recently because of not knowing what the heck is going on with my accounts....
    3-8-2011 fitness goals
    1. 6-10 glasses of water, depending on my sodium
    2. Under on calories, carbs and fat
    3. Start that dang sit-up challenge again!
    4. Do some home cardio
    5. Bed by 10

3-8-2011 non-fitness goals
    1. Dishes x2 (dishwasher & handwashed)
    2. Finances

Happy Birthday, Kathy! Hope you're having a great one! :smile: