Kicking *kitten* In Our Twenties - March Challenge!!

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• allie7383
    allie7383 Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    hey all, sorry i've been pretty much MIA this whole month.. i'm ready for spring to really arrive and bring plenty of sunshine and better moods for myself and anyone else out there who's lost some motivation. congrats to everyone on reaching those milestones and personal accomplishments!
    AFM, once again, i tried to get into the 140's, and while a couple times i saw a glimpse of 149.5 on the scale it was short-lived, and lately i've been hovering between 151 and 152.. i totally confess though that i've been somewhat addicted to lean cuisines and other such packaged things this month, and def didn't get my butt in gear with the workouts as much as i should. i need to get back the motivation i had back in oct and nov, where i was really losing.. guess i'll start off the month right and actually get back into logging for once haha!
    on the plus side, i got my TurboFire on today, and am hoping maybe a pound of what i have now is a result of TOM.. in a couple weeks i'll be going to AC for my good friend's bday and need to get something to wear.. hello motivation!! bring on April!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Allie-you are still doing great....you just took a turn off the beaten path, but I know that you are strong and can get right back to it!! I am sure April will bring good things for us and I bet even the 140's for you!!
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Check out the new thread and post your April goals - Get us started, folks! :bigsmile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/206577-kicking-a-in-our-twenties-april-challenge

Much love :heart:
  • Fitnurse27
    Fitnurse27 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great job on your loss Tara. You look great!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't meet all my march goals. They were to surpass 200 lbs. be good (eating wise), and continue to work out. This is probably the worst I've been this year eating wise, but this month I also lost the most weight. I went from 203 - 194 while discovering I needed to increase my calories, so I've been having more fun and not worrying about that little snack.
  • nausicaa11
    nausicaa11 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, sorry for not posting much. Been a bit busy at school. Hope everyone is doing great. So well, I had two goals. Lose 5 pounds and exercise 6 days a week. Wasn't able to meet the second goal, but I did manage to lose 8 pounds :). Hope I can improve on my workout routine in April even though chances of that happening look a little bleak at the moment.

Anyway, wish everyone the best of luck!
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    We have a new thread this month, which you can find here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/206577-kicking-a-in-our-twenties-april-challenge?
  • nausicaa11
    nausicaa11 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Oh, ohkay. Thanks!