Kicking *kitten* In Our Twenties - March Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Kan- 30 Days!!!!!! That is absolutely amazing and you should be so very proud of all the hard work and effort you have put into making your life better. I am so glad to be watching you make your life amazing! YOU GO GIRL!!

Erin- I struggle sometimes to with the balance, but isn't that life in general. It always trying to find that right balance. I think that it is especially difficult when you feel like you have a lot of weight to lose or a long way to go on your journey because any little bump feels like a mountain. I believe that every person needs different things. And for me I just have to say to myself that its ok because everything doesn't have to be perfect. I agree with TJ in that you have to find what works best for you and stick to that. Good Luck!!

TJ- Loving your attitude right now! You are just so positive about where you are heading and its infectious! You are always looking at the half full perspective and I think that is 90% of the battle! Keep it up!!

Yolanda- Welcome to the group! This is a very supportive amazing group of people who really care about how you are. I would say that your first months weight loss is awesome and you should be really proud of yourself. But if you are now gaining back weight very quickly then you should seriously consider changing things up. When you make drastic changes to your lifestyle with regards to diet and exercise its going to show big changes on your body. But it is completely possible that you have shocked your body and now you are eating way to little. Meag and Gonks have both posted about eating more calories and I do believe that you need to find out what works best for you, but you just might be surprised what eating more food can do for you. And remember its not just eating more food its eating more deliciously healthy food. No matter what you decide keep a positive outlook and do what you think is best for you.

AFM- So after my 2.5 mile run yesterday I wasn't sure if I could turn around and do that again today. So I decided to try something else. I did my usual .25 mile warm-up and then I did 1 min 5 mph, 1 min 5.5 mph, 1 min 6 mph, 1 min 3.5 mph repeat 6 times then the last 1.5 minutes- 15 sec 5 mph, 15 sec 5.5 mph, 15 sec 6 mph, 15 sec 6.5 mph, 30 sec 7 mph. I still managed to go 2.4 miles in 30 minutes, I stayed on par with what I would have run had I done the same thing but just gone at 5 mph distance wise, so that was great, but it was nice to mix it up and push myself. I was surprised I was able to do it, but that's the great thing about trying something new! So I might start adding in a similar routine just to help mix it up but my main goal is to still hit my 5k distance by the end of March. I'm feeling pretty good about it! Monday is my official weigh-in day so we will see if I am back on track with my weight loss. Have a fabulous day!!

Megan
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Megan - Fabulous speed workout! Great job :drinker: I love mixing things up no the TM as well - Keeps workouts interesting when you haven't got any scenery to enjoy :bigsmile: I do it when I know I can't stand to be on the TM for 45 mins and need something to occupy my mind. And speed work will help you get faster. It will also help to train your body to push harder as you fatigue, instead of slowing down and resting. I've noticed that in the last few months I have been having a lot of success with it - Do some research online when you get a chance and find some beginner speed training workouts. Lots of great ideas to spice things up!

I weighed-in today at 125.2lb. No stress. It's up from last week but it's finally within my maintenance range again, so I'm happy with that. But I am going to reel in my eating and try to eat cleaner and less junk. More healthy stuff.

Balance is TOUGH Erin. Take it from me. I am the queen of extremes, emotionally and WRT to exercise/food. Obsessing over the make-up of my meals threw me into a major downward spiral that I am still trying to deal with. I am still always trying to find way to knock out more protein and lower carbs, even at the expense of having something I might really be craving or enjoy. The good news is that I LOVE protein shakes :bigsmile: Like a big old glass of ice cream! hahaha Do your best to find balance where you can. Consider what things make you most anxious and what things you can let slide a little more easily. We can't control everything so just do the best you can. I find that making lists and planning can sometimes help me cope, but on other days is makes me totally absolutely crazy -- just way too much micromanaging of my diet. Find what works for you! <<hugs>>

OK I have to run. Life is craaaazy these days. I'll be around sometime this weekend, hopefully! :heart:
  • Fitnurse27
    Fitnurse27 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Kandace~ We are so proud of you! 30 days sober is an awesome achievement! Keep up the good work!

Megan~ I think that is great you are changing up the running schedule to fit your running style. I have been trying to do that with the c25k. I love pushing myself just a little further on the workouts, but then I get a little nervous about keeping up the pace for the increase in time each week.

Tara~ great job keeping up the positive attitude.

Erin~ I think everyone can agree with you on the fact it is easy to over analyze everything you eat. Even though one of my goals is to eat as close to my calorie goal as possible including excercise calories, I keep finding myself trying to stay a few hundred calories under in case I'm miscalculating anything. Even though I bought a digital scale and have been weighing everything now instead of measuring it. You have a lot going on with school and all of life stressors. I think you are doing a great job. Keep up the good work!

This week I've had to run my c25k three consecutive days in a row. Today will be my third day. It's not how I plan it, but since I work 3 twelve hour shifts a week I have to run on my days off. This week they happen to be 3 days in a row. I can tell it's a bit harder to push myself, but I will have two days of rest this weekend before I start my next week of running so it should be fine. Yesterday I ran and then swam laps later in the day because I knew I was going to be drinking a bit for St. Patty's day. The weather was great and we had a cookout with my sister in law and her 4 kids. It was great, spring is coming! Hope everyone has a great Friday!
  • chris_elizabeth
    chris_elizabeth Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I know I am horrible at staying up to date reading this board but I thank you all for the motivation you provide! It is so amazing to see and hear all the great stories !

So my march progress so far.

March 03-2011 I was 150.6 lbs
    CW - 146 lbs

Slowly but surely getting to where I want to be! 10 more lbs is my ideal! My focus is now a lot more toning work!

Hope everyones weeks went well!

-Christa
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! I feel great today!!! I did a personal best on my run/walk this morning! I love my new Nike+iPod that FINALLY came in! much more accurate that my stupid evil cell phone app I had been using. Yesterday was an evil day for my diet though. it was my in-laws wedding anniversary and they took us out to dinner. Sunday is my fiance's birthday (another diet shot to hell day if I'm not careful!) The weather is finally finally really nice and I was able to run better because I didn't feel weighed down by a winter coat or heavy hoodie. I can't do a full 2hrs today but I will probably do an extra walk with my mom tonight as I am headed up there to visit her. (she lives two hrs away)

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and didn't party too much yesterday!
  • cheralicia
    Options
    erica - good job on your w/os! Don't sweat the eating out.... try to keep it healthy but don't beat yourself up if you don't. Just enjoy the occasion!

Christa - Nice loss for the month so far!

Rachellynch - the run/swim sounds like a great way to make up for the St Pattys day fun. You're doing a great job sticking to it though, especially running on all of your days off! Keep up the good work.

Megan - Great NSVs! That's the best feeling ever - seeing a distinct difference in your clothes. I like your intervals on the TM, I find it's the only way I can stay on it. I just get so bored and focus way too much on the time left. Covering the screen may be a good idea though for the continuous runs.

Kandace - SO PROUD! 30 days sober is great, that alone is an amazing victory and I'm sure it'll only get better from here on out. Keep up the good work :smile:

Tara - your attitude amazes me, but it's really good that you know it's not the end of all your hard work to see a small gain, it's minor and it'll probably go down the next time you weigh-in.

Erin - Don't let the food control start controlling you! It's stressful and all that anxiety is not helping you stay healthy. I too understand how hard it is to stay balanced without going to either extreme. I read something today that kind of resonated with me. We spend so much time focusing on the granular composition of what we eat, that we make it more complex than it should be. As long as you eat natural food (not processed beyond recognition), in fewer amounts, often enough and with enough veggies to get the nutrition you need, your body and health should start transforming.
    I know it all sounds easier said than done, and I struggle to get back to it on a regular basis...but with a little willpower I think it's doable to be healthy, shed a few pounds, and not be driven to the brink of insanity at the same time.
    Just my two cents, feel free to ignore because you're the final judge of how your body works.

Yolanda - Welcome to the group! I agree with the other posters, you should definitely eat your exercise calories so your metabolism doesn't slow down and start storing fat. Also keeping measurements is a good idea too. Inch-loss can be more indicative of progress than the scale sometimes.

Meag - don't beat yourself up, in the few months I've been on this site I can see you're a superstar when it comes to sticking with your health plan. Every once in a while life gets in the way, but you're still in a great place! Also great news on the NSV with sweeteners and that you're back at maintenance weight!

AFM - I got another of my friends on-board the fitness challenge. This is a great thing because the three of us were each other's bad influences. So with all 3 on board there's nobody to lead the others astray. We're doing a little 60 day challenge kinda like biggest loser. I don't really need to lose that much, but I'm on board the fitness plans that come with it.

We all work together, so today at lunch instead of going out, we did a brisk walk in the city for an hour. I also walked to work this morning (which was part of my monthly goals but it's been so cold!) and will walk over to the big mall after work, then home again...so altogether not a bad way to spend my day. I've also made a decision to cut out all alcohol until I leave for Coachella. It's my worst enemy because I make bad food decisions on top of the extra calories from the drinks alone.

But it's getting warmer and I'm feeling so much better about this! I was feeling pretty awful the past few days and I'm trying really hard to just get past it and move on with my life. Going to take some of my own advice and make a serious effort to keep the food thing simple. Not stressing over the calories or composition of food, just going to try and keep it basic and natural.

Wish me luck! Happy Friday everyone!
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys, I know I have been MIA for the past few days but I just wanted to check in. I lost 1.8 this week, yay! I am really tired because I heard some troubling news last night and ended up having a few extra drinks to help me not worry. I signed up for a half ironman in the end of July! I plan to do my hawaii triathlon, take maybe a month off training and start half training. We will see if I can take that much time off hehe. Well I will be back soon I hope everyone is doing well.
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    2. Am I eating the calories I burn?

I stick to my 1200 cals and don’t eat after 8pm. I'm usually hitting the gym around 830pm so anything I burned I don’t replace. I was never certain if I should be eating the cals I knew I was going to burn during my evening workouts. On the weekends I usually do exceed my 1200 cal limit by about 300 cals but just with extra servings of veggies or fish (or whatever meat I am eating).

Hi Guys- I can really only stay a minute but I wanted to address why this specific structure ^^^ maybe what's holding you back. (Warning:I'm going to advise eating back your exercise cals- and I know a lot of us are coming down on this side of it, but I don't want you to feel like we are ganging up on you)

So first off MFP as a tool is meant for you to "eat your exercise calories". This means (in short hand) that if you look at your home page you will see this equation:

GOAL FOOD-EXERCISE = NET

Your goal is to eat enough so that your NET match your goal calories. I can explain why it works this way in further detail if you want, but the point is, that is how the tool, the calculator is intended for use.

You run very high calorie deficits most of the week, so your metabolism adjust by slowing slightly because it is getting less to work with. Then on the weekends you exceed your allottment, even if only by a modest amount. This however makes 2 problems 1) Your body thinks that the majority of the time you are facing a possible food shortage, so it's going to store away anything extra you eat. 2) Your metabolism has slowed, so instead of burning what MFP estimates you are actually burning LESS thereby making your modest splurges bigger than you are estimating (and giving your body more to store away)

The best recourse is to eat more throughout the day- you know about how much you are going to burn- build that into your meals.

I can certainly discuss this in more detail over the weekend if you, Yolanda, or anyone else is curious. You can ask questions here, or PM me.

Okies guys, muchas late on the boy---LAtas!!!

ALY- SUPER AWESOME CHICA!!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Kandace-keep up the good work!! we will all see you when you get back :)

Megan-thanks!! I feel that a positive attitude helps get you through anything! Great job switching it up at the gym...I usually do 3-4 different types of WO's every week to help keep me "in the mood"!

Meag-congrats on getting back into your maintenance range...I have full confidence that you will get back to your "norm" eating habits and then keep right where you are at!

Rachel-the important thing is that you are sticking to your plan!! I also work 3-12's (Sun-Tues) so I tend to take my rest days all togethor as well!! Great job on getting in that swim to help balance out the holiday :)

Christa-great job on the loss so far!! You are SO close...keep going!

Erica-I agree on the great job with your WO's and way to go on fitting in an extra walk with your mom...you do whatcha ya gotta do...no matter what life throws at you!

Cheralicia-thanks girly!! Sounds like you and your gal pals are really motivated right now...which def does help!! Great job on keeping up with your walking and healthy lifestyle changes :)

aly-congrats on your loss!! sorry to hear that you got some troubling news...hope all is well.

AFM-well so far so good...I am doing great with my cals burned this month, and with a hike tomorrow, it should get me even more ahead of the game! Since my little binge Wednesday after my tiny gain, I have been completely on track, and have decided not to weigh myself for a few days so I don't stress about the guaranteed gain that I would've had from it! I will be weighing myself again tomorrow and am hoping that I am right back where I should be at this point in the week before my WI Wed!! ONLY 13 days left!!
  • finncmh
    finncmh Posts: 290
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Enjoy any beautiful weather you might be having and get moving outside!!!! :bigsmile:

Cait
  • wardiemelissa
    wardiemelissa Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Ok, so after a few days away I see Meag called me a slacker...ha ha...just kidding...but seriously here is my check in.

I'm having total mommy guilt about working out. It's slowly starting to get nicer out here any son loves to be outside and active....when I drive off to head to the gym I feel so bad leaving...Mommies...I need help/advice.....

On a side note I need to MAJORLY step up my water intake.....

I wouldn't feel at all guilty about working out and taking time for you!!! I let that be my "excuse" for the longest time and I realized that I was happier, had more energy, and felt like a better mommy after working out and having "me" time!!!!

Running allows me to leave everything from my work day behind, recharge my batteries, and be the best mommy I can be!!!!
  • wardiemelissa
    Options
    Oh how I miss you all!~!~! My schedule is SooooOOOO crazy here. I dont have time for anything but therapy, class, homework, and meetings. (I guess thats the point though right>!>?!?!!>) We do have 45 min of PT everyday so I have gotten in some cardio. Today the gym was closed so we did an intro to Army Combatives and Circuit Training. It was really cool, I hope we get to do that again. I havent been eating too bad but It could be better, its just really hard.

In three days I will have 30 days sober!~!~~! I miss you all!~!~! Keep Up the good work!~!

YEAH!!!!! Congrats!!! We are all SO proud of you!!!!
  • wardiemelissa
    Options
    OK...so I have been COMPLETELY absent from MFP all week. I didn't even log my food. Life got in the way...my youngest had the stomach flu ALL week and just wanted me to hold her...so I did what made my baby feel good. To be honest it was kind of nice to just live my life and not have it focus around what I was eating and how many calories I was burning...she's feeling better now-that's all that matters!!! I didn't gain any weight and I was able to run the last 3 days...so slowly catching back up! Have my longest run tomorrow-12 miles...excited about that!

Went grocery shopping today too...lots of good stuff for dinners this week!!

Hoping to be back on track with posting and responding but who knows...

Melissa
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Cait-thanks girly!! Got outside and hiked with my son today...kinda windy and coller than I had hoped but still a great day :) hope all is well!

Melissa-glad to hear that your little girl is feeling better! and to see that you are right back to your running :)

AFM-Got in a few great short hikes today....overall, 2 hours total of ACTUAL hiking and some great pics with my son! PLUS a total of 950 calories burned, putting my total up to 4585/5000 cals burned for the month :) Only 12 days to go!
  • finncmh
    Options
    Melissa- glad she is feeling better. It is so important to give the ones we love what they need and cut ourselves some slack with this huge focus. I think you did the right thing and I think your health and fitness will be better for it!

Tara- I love love love that you and your son have been doing so much hiking recently. J (my fiance) and I are all geared up for nicer weather here. We are big outdoors junkies- its such a great way to get in some exercise but really enjoy it! We visited my parents last week (about an 1 and 15 min from us) and went on a 2 hour walk through the parks near them with our dogs and it was just so nice to be outside moving! Sometimes activities like that make me feel more invigorated that an intense session in the gym!

AFM- like many of us on here recently I am still struggling to find the balance (of working at this without obsessing on it). Im just taking things one day at a time. Thats really all I can do at this point. Have a great Sunday everyone

Cait
  • CaptainJim157
    Options
    Ahh! I can't follow this thread, goes way to fast for me :( Lol
  • wardiemelissa
    Options
    I'm SO EXCITED....AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!!! I DID it!!!!!:drinker: 13.10 miles accomplished!!! I set out to run 12 miles but had a little left in the tank so I finished and completed the entire 13.10 miles! I have one last week to prepare for my 1/2 so next week I'm going to focus on my time. I went slow and took it easy-averaged 10:07/mile so almost 10 min miles...

Going to pick up some last minute veggies for dinner tonight. Hubby is going to grill up some venison burgers and I'm going to make some french fries...

Have a great first day of Spring :flowerforyou:
    :heart: Melissa
  • ahadj
    ahadj Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! This thread/group seems like exactly what I need.
    I've been on my weight loss journey for a while now, but just joined MyFitnessPal. Spent most of my college years yoyoing, my all time high was 178 lbs. I hit 175 again in July 2010 (summer after I graduated college) and dedicated myself to losing the weight for good. I am now at 152 lbs... 26 lbs down, 25 to go!
    Anyway, just wanted to say hi :)
  • finncmh
    Options
    ahadj- welcome to the group and congratulations on how you have come already!!!!. Definitely a fun and fast moving thread to be involved in. Lots of new people this month so you are in good company. We still have some time left so come up with some goals for the last few days of March. Below is the most recent list. Just ad your name to the bottom. In April we will start a new group and check in on how we did!

Jessyas - Incorporate strength training into my workouts in order to build more muscle while I'm burning the calories, keep learning new recipes and cooking for myself, get down to 133lbs or less!
    atrayubrandy - to lose 7lbs, drink 64oz of water a day, cut down on sugar, and quit diet soda. I also want to build lean muscle mass.
    lolahippie - to exercise at least 4 times a week, not binge, and to get below 134lbs!
    froggytank3- lose 10lbs, cut down on sugar, and stay under cals without eating exercise calories.
    Allie7383- get into the 140's, stay on schedule with TurboFire, get in at least 8 glasses of water/day, increase my running distance.
    KanCrav-152 lbs-strength train 4 days a week-only 3 caffinated drinks a day-80 oz water a day.
    Rachellynch83- Finish my 30day shred, be able to run 3 1/2 miles without stopping, try to eat the majority of my exercise calories, and stay below my calorie goals at least 29 days this month.
    Toshiette - go 120km/75miles this month and get comfortably into the 140s.
    mkingraham- lose 7lbs, run a 5k without stopping, strength train 3 days a week
    meagalayne- maintain between 125lbs and 128lbs, complete weeks 8 and 9 of HH 1/2 Intermediate Training Program, YogaFit 1 time/week, strength train 2-3 times/week, and eliminate sweetener use by the end of the month (eeek!)
    hizzle85- lose 8 pounds, complete the pushup and squat challenges, eat under/ right at my calorie limit, exercise at least 4 days a week, work on increasing my water intake, start the c25k program.
    eleanoreb- Get below 135 pounds, eat more veggies and less chocolate/candy
    Ngoat- lose 3 lbs, drink more water, cut down on my sugar intake and be sure to excercise at least one day of the weekend
    NicNac86 - lose at least 4lbs (avg 1 a week), drink more water, more Wii, more dog walks
    echoicmemories- down to 130lbs, lose 2" from waist and 1" from hips, continue workout plan with alternating days at least 4x week, increase elliptical to 15, begin C25K
    cheralicia - Walk to or from work (or both) at least 4 days a week, track on MFP 90% of the month, yoga 2x/week, start to love running!
    GuamGrly (Bethany) - continue to incorporate more fruits and veggies into my diet, drink my water, workout 3-4 times per week, and continue C25K training
    kristinlough- lose 6 lbs, exercise 5 days a week, water and/or tea only, no more white carbs, 20 pushups a day 3 days a week, plank for 60 seconds
    maggiemay131- stay on track with half marathon training, kick the Diet Coke habit, and reach comfortably into the 150's (162 current!)
    Lostalykat- Work out 4-6 days a week with my training, Make 1 new recipe a week, Track everything that goes in my mouth, try 1 new yoga class.
    shelsab-lose 5 lbs. Try 3 yoga classes. strength training 3x week. Try new clean eating recipes.
    Sams111- Get into 220's, Spin 3x a week, gym 5x a week, and increase calories.
    mamabearr- Lose 7-10 lbs. Try to work out at least 5 days a week (even if it's only for 20 minutes) and eat healthier.
    brittfam- continue to work out 6x's a week, more stength training, goal weight loss for this month is 8lbs
    emmarie1630- lose 4 pounds, at least 4x a week workout with strength training, lengthen gym time, tons of water- cut out diet soda, find wedding dress
    Mary830- scale: lose 9lbs, jog/run 50 miles, track my food every day, and 64+ oz of water a day
    edryer123 March Goal Weight is be under 140lbs and get to where I can run a full mile without stopping (almost there but still fighting weather outside)
    CaptainJim157to lose around 7-10 lbs, if I can, get at least 30-60 min of exercise a day, that's my main thing! And try and only have a pop once a week, instead of like, everyday
    Mary830- scale: lose 9lbs, jog/run 50 miles, track my food every day, and 64+ oz of water a day.
    Meggonkgonk: Make strength training workouts more of a priority (30 min 2x/wk minimum); Eat 1 fruit and 3 different vegetables everyday; Try 3 new recipes (do not have to be “perfect” just delicious).
    jnlynch- lose 5 pounds (be at 118 lbs), workout at least 4x a week; completing my 30 Day Shred & starting the 6 Week Six-Pack, & eat breakfast on weekdays.
    rmarin18- scale: lose 5 lbs, non-scale: Drink at least 72oz of water a day & strength train 2x per week.
    prila13-5 lbs weight loss, Drink at least 4 glasses of water per day. (I have only been able to reach 2 so far LOL), Be able to walk 3 miles per day by the end of March.
    gofatties-make it to hand stands class 1x a week. and to cut down on late night emotional eating.
    Huni3bee-lose 10lbs, drink 10 cups of water a day instead of 8, and when I walk home I'll take the long way home instead of the shortcut... I'm also going to try and cut back on sugar, I'm going to actually push my self when working out no matter how bad it burns.
    Paigeb15: Drink at least 48 oz of water a day, Maintain 110-115 lbs, Make myself go walk at the park down the street on my lunch on nice days, less alcohol
    wardiemelissa-continue to maintain between 120-125 lbs. ; continue to follow Hal Higdon 1/2 marathon training (starting week 9-race is on April 2nd); continue to find and try out new recipes for dinner at least 4 nights a week; make time for my family :o)
    Finncmh- see a loss on the scale, continue lifting 2-4 times a week, run 1-2 times a week, walk to work at least 2 times a week, play outdoors more, keep eating clean! Be supportive on new people on here giving honest opinions and input.
    JacciLatt5- Ive never done this before but here it goes. I want to do the 30 Shred Dvd this month; eat less processed foods; try atleast 2 new workouts; be down @least 4 lbs
    kbellnurse - Get into the 140's! (lose at least 4lbs), workouts 4x/week (at least), school work on EVERY school day - make it to church for at least one Sunday.
    NLG139-I would like to lose 4lbs in March, drink 64oz of water a day, and get in my long runs every weekend (I'm training for a half marthon in May).
    Whitneysaenz - Lose 7 lbs (GW for March 31st: 160lb), drink at least 64oz of water a day, eat more vegetables, and exercise at least 4 days per week!
    DowntimeDesings-Start and stick with insanity workouts
    SexyInASizeSix-lose 15lbs, and drink 10 glasses of water per day
    tjradd73-to lose 6lbs, drink 80ozs of water/day, 3 days of arms/week, and burn at least 5,000 calories/month
    rivingtonst-I'm doing the 4x4, haha, In the next 4 weeks I will: lose 4lbs, workout 4x week, and make 4 new recipes.
    stuartme123: Check in with this thread 3-4x a week.- 30 min of cardio 4x a week - Continue C25K - reach W4 by Spring Break! - Curb unhealthy snacking - - Add veggies - Try one new healthy recipe a week - Lose 1lb a week and maintain over Spring Break for a total of 3lbs. MarchSW = 155.4.
    hilhall822: up the water intake- be better about precooking meals so I don't snack all day!
    runteachrun-For the month, I want to lose 15 pounds!
    peachyxoxoxo-stop bingeing. Work out 3-4 days a week. Track ALL foods every day.
    crystalfaith - workout at LEAST 4 times a week! Lose 5 lbs. Start eating more veggies and fruits :)
    mmahabee- get a fitness routine worked out so I can maintain my weight and tone my body
    bstamps12- Lose 4 lbs, bike 60 minutes straight, bike 9 miles straight.
    CurriedGrasshopper - (Jenn) - I'd like to lose 3lbs, continue with p90x, and focus on drinking more water and less diet coke.
    gymgirl12- lose 5lbs (be at 145) Increase cardio time, starting working more core exercises, watching what I eat and limit snacking (especially chips).
    weslfuss- to lose 10 pounds (though honestly I'll be happy if I can just make it to 5-7), Drink more water, work out at least 4 times a week. no drive-thrus or soda!
    HotMamaof2Boys: I want to lose 5 lbs., stop getting any fast food or soda. I really, really want to try to workout every morning Mon. - Sat
    nausicaa11: Lose 5 pounds and exercise 6 days a week.
    Jbars11- C25K starting this week....staying consistent with logging EVERYDAY even if I know I'm over, making sure I'm getting my water and losing 4 pounds this month.
    kvr414: lose 5 lbs, limit fat intake 35-43 g/day, establish a HIIT/distance running rotation.
    lm235141- scale - 7lbs, workouts - at least 3 dance classes a week and 3 other workouts, food - bigger healthier breakfasts so i don't need to snack so much during the day.
    talazws- fill out the paper work I need to go to the gym/pool at school...and then actually GO at least once a week!
  • finncmh
    Options
    Ahh! I can't follow this thread, goes way to fast for me :( Lol

No worries Mike! Its been like that for all of us recently. We are just glad you are back. Chime in when you have the time no stress!