Over 200 New Year New Me Part 46

Options

Replies

• Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I know your right.. I am getting off the computer and getting my behind moving..
  • Momma24
    Options
    I'm sorry Momma that you have all this happening at once. Sometimes being a mom can be the hardest job in the world because we worry so much. It will all work out in the end, but getting through today is the tough part. Hang in there! I'm thinking of you! :cry: :flowerforyou:

• purpleprose
    purpleprose Posts: 650
    Options
    Oh Momma, I can't begin to understand what you're going through with your kids, but I'm here for you if you need anything. :flowerforyou: If there's one thing I *do* understand, it's emotional eating. I was coming to the boards right now to try and fight off the urge to binge and completely wreck my progress as well as to vent some of my emotional stress right now, too.

The girls are right, you CAN get through this, because you're strong and capable. I have every faith in you! They're also right about getting moving - go take a walk and enjoy some fresh air and take 30 minutes for yourself to get back into a more positive headspace.
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Momma - I pray today is a better day for you!

Checking in for yesterday:
    calories: a little over
    exercise: 35 minutes on elliptical and some ab work
    water: better (diet dr. pepper issue & boredom at work)
    proud: All evenging things cancelled due to weather and I still went to the gym.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I think I'll join LaDeb with checking in for a change. :tongue:

Calories: 1908 -- fine with me. Should be a few hundred under maintenance.
    Exercise: 33 minute walk
    Water: Strangely not as good as usual. I was just so tired of peeing so I think I only got about 8 cups all day. :laugh:
    Proud: I exercised 3 days in a row. And then I realized there really isn't any reason I can't be walking at work every day (as long as it's under 85 degrees outside).

Today I'm planning to walk outside on my lunch break AND go to the gym. :drinker: And even if I don't make it to the gym for some reason, at least I'll get 30+ minutes of exercise in for the day.
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Checking in for yesterday...

Cals - Over by 287 (1657)
    Water - 72 oz
    Exercise - Nada
    Proud - Watching my portioning of snacks at growth group yesterday.

Back to work.

Julie - :heart: your baby bump!
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I shall check in for yesterday, too (it doesn't end well)

Calories... oh so over. Damn you, Ben and Jerry!
    Water..... 64 ounces... which is about 62 more than i got the day before
    Exercise... nada. Crap.
    Proud... I'm going to be proud of my interview yesterday.

I have been in MAJOR mood swing mode this week.... ate an entire pint of ice cream... gaining weight left and right (well... not losing weight, anyhow). What the heck is my problem!??!

Oh.... TOM is a freakin' week early. At least I have an explanation to the insanity. I was beginning to think I was losing it!

Goals for today: Eat well. Take Gunner for a walk. Get out of the house by myself.
  • tlrue
    Options
    Where the heck is everyone!?
  • Momma24
    Options
    I am here if only briefly.... I was Ryan's one to one aid again today. Didn't make a great choice for lunch but it will not sabotage my entire day if I am good from this point on..... See you all later.
  • LittleSpy
    Options
    I'm here! I went for a 2 mile walk on my lunch break & plan to go to the gym after work. Yep, that's me exercising 4 days in a row! :drinker:
  • tlrue
    Options
    No loss for me this week... not surprising considering my crazy week (and surprise TOM).

Happy Friday anyway!
  • LittleSpy
    Options
    Calories: 2018 -- good -- 800 calorie deficit (:noway:)
    Exercise: 30 minute walk; 25 minutes elliptical; 20 minutes spin bike
    Water: 104oz
    Proud: I walked at lunch... AND went to the gym after work! :bigsmile:
    (= best sleep I've gotten since I was about 10 weeks pregnant!)
  • LittleSpy
    Options
    Teresa.........0...........0%
    Julie............+0.4.......(doesn't count anyway :wink:)

I'm up .4 from last Friday but down .4 from Tuesday so I'm happy. I've had about a 1700 calorie deficit since then so that's about spot on what I should've lost! Woot! Baby should be gaining 1/3-1/2 pound each week lately so I have to be happy about gaining only 1/2 a pound each week from here on out. If I can keep it to that, I'll have gaind 33 pounds with this pregnancy by 40 weeks. I'd be very happy with that considering how much I gained the first 20 weeks.
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Morning!

Julie............+0.4.......(doesn't count anyway )
    Laila.........-1.0..........0.49%

I will Try to catch up today...I am so swamp in my daily life now that I have no time to check in, like I did in the past...Miss y'all so mcuch. :heart:
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Julie, looks like you figured out the sleeping problem - EXERCISE! I love that you went for a long walk at lunch and still went to the gym. Way to go!

Julie............+0.4......PREGO
    Laila...........-1.0..........0.49%
    Lauren.......-1.5........0% (I already lost this, so it doesn't feel right to reclaim)

Check in from yesterday:
    Cals - Over by 316, not TOO awful
    Water - 48 oz - NOT ENOUGH
    Exercise - Nothing really
    Proud - Dinner last night was very healthy!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies. Wanted to drop in and say hello. Just wanted to let you all know I'm gonna drop off the board for awhile. I'm having a really hard time trying to get everything back together. If you'd like to stay in contact you can email me on here or add me on facebook. Send me a message for my email to add me on fb if you want. You are all doing wonderful. Love all of ya! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • tlrue
    Options
    !!!! SECOND INTERVIEW!!!! YAAYYY!!!!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Jess: So sad you're leaving us here, but you can private message me here or chat with me on FB. Whatever you do, you'd better not bail on the Warrior Dash!!

Teresa: Yay for the second interview! Sending good vibes your way and wishing you lots of luck!

Lauren.......-1.5........0% (I already lost this, so it doesn't feel right to reclaim)
    Heather.....-0.8........0.44%
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Jess: So sad you're leaving us here, but you can private message me here or chat with me on FB. Whatever you do, you'd better not bail on the Warrior Dash!!

Teresa: Yay for the second interview! Sending good vibes your way and wishing you lots of luck!

Heather.....-0.8........0.44%

Def not bailing! In fact I'm going to start training on Monday. The boy might be coming with as well. So you might get to meet him.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Yay! It must be serious if he's going to accompany you to your family function in Wisconsin!