Over 200 New Year New Me Part 46

Options

Replies

• RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Yay! It must be serious if he's going to accompany you to your family function in Wisconsin!

LOL he's already met most of my family when they were here for my sisters wedding. If we stay till Monday he wants to go deep sea fishing with my Dad. That scares me. The two of them together all day. Lord help me!
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    !!!! SECOND INTERVIEW!!!! YAAYYY!!!!

I tried to add you on fb but it couldn't find you. :(
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I fly back home today..cant wait to get back home and sleep in my own bed!

Friday weigh in was at 252.2 this morning. I lost 2.8 pounds this week! Probably from playing non stop with my nephews.

Cant wait to be able to check in daily again.
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Awfully quiet around here... where is everyone?
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Awfully quiet around here... where is everyone?

I'm here....sort of lol
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I'm here -- just not much to say. I was super great all last week & super bad all weekend & I'm paying the price last night & today. :sick: Plus it's cold & rainy today (coldest it's been here in like 2 months) so I have a bit of a case of the Mondays.
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    I'm here -- just not much to say. I was super great all last week & super bad all weekend & I'm paying the price last night & today. :sick: Plus it's cold & rainy today (coldest it's been here in like 2 months) so I have a bit of a case of the Mondays.

I'll 2nd the case of the Monday's.
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I'm here. I'm a little disappointed with myself for having a bad weekend - we went out to eat 3 times and I went overboard on the carbs. I really wanted to reach 15 pounds lost by my 12th and last nutritional weight and wellness class tomorrow night, and I definitely could have done it since I reached 14 pounds lost on 3/18 ... but since then I have been slacking off and I'm not going to be able to do it by tomorrow since the scale is saying I have actually gained 4 pounds since 3/18. I don't think I really have gained that much that isn't water weight - but probably 1 or 2. I am going to get back on track today and I will have to work hard on keeping up the motivation to keep going even though my class is over.
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we all had 'bad' weekends. I'm SIX.. yep... SIX pounds up from last Monday. YIKES!!!

And now I have to go find something to wear for my second interview. Not very good conditions for trying on clothes, but oh well :)
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    hello girls, just wanted to drop in and say hey.

This is the last week, and i swear i don't know if i will make it to thursday.

We got a call on friday that there was an issue and the money we were oging to get for paying our lease out isn't going to happen cause of a mistake the realtor made. So we have to just reduce the sales price of that amount and now w ehave to get the money from our ira ..they are supposed to be re-working the apprasial and the underwriting today , i just soo nervous about this all.

once we get moved i am going to be back I SWEAR with a vengance too!! I packed the scale about to weeks ago and i am terriified to get back on it, honestly i feel like i am back over 300 lbs, i am sure i am not but not anticpating anything very pretty...but once we get moved i am starting fresh no looking back of what i did wrong (cause i know what i did wrong).

I have this huge knot in my stomach right now and i m hoping thursday i will feel lots better.
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! FOCUS UP MY FRIENDS! MONDAYS MAY SUCK BUT THEY ARE THE START OF A NEW WEEK. NEW YEAR NEW YOU - NEW WEEK NEW YOU!

I'm not as good of a butt-kicker as Julie, but we need some LIFE on these boards! Come on back sisters!!!

Checking in for the weekend (however, the trend is OVER!):

Friday
    Cals - Over 2600....too much wine = snacking = lots of calories!
    Water - Not enough given the wine!
    Exercise - Walked about a mile and a half
    Proud - Eh...

Saturday
    Cals - Over by 228! AMAZING!!!!
    Water - 88 oz
    Exercise - 90 min of hot yoga
    Proud - I was not thrilled about going to hot yoga (thought there was a good chance my sweat would be red given the wine from Friday!), but I went and had a great class.

Sunday
    Cals - OVER by 521
    Water - 40 oz - not nearly enough
    Exercise - Jonathan and I walked a bunch, probably about 2.5 miles
    Proud - Had a really wonderful day with my husband.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Lauren: I agree with you!! Thanks for the reminder :wink:

Jess: Dea sea fishing...wouldn't that be more like deep lake fishing? I'm guessing they'd be fishing in the Great Lakes, correct?

Teresa: Best of luck to you on the second interview. You'll be awesome.

Deb: Don't worry so much about the eating and weighing right now. Focus on getting through the stress of the house and moving and then re-focus. Doing too much at once will only overwhelm you. Breathe!

This weekend, I went over on calories/points, but I consider it a major victory that I cooked all meals at home except for the Chinese food my sister picked up on the way home on Friday night. I haven't gotten on the scale yet to know the damage from the weekend, but I try to only weigh on Tuesdays and Fridays, so we'll know tomorrow.
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Good Monday Morning Ladies, finally the rain has passed in these parts. I have never had it rain so many days in a row at this time of year. Back to spring finally and I am happy.....................Ryan had 2 aides come in today. So I am thinking the school district is having a hard time. Could not get anyone last week but accidently send 2 today... C'mon people lets get it right. Have a great day..I am volunteering in class today. I love doing centers. Last week I got the paint table.. FUN!!!!
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hey how is everyone doing?!!

Glad to be back home! Went back to class today, good to get back onto a schedule..it is much easier for me to watch what I am eating and get out of the vacation mentality. We went grocery shopping last night, so got all of my healthy snacks and goodies around the house and hopefully looking forward to another good weigh in.

What have you guys been up to?

Andrea
  • purpleprose
    purpleprose Posts: 650
    Options
    Teresa.........0...........0%
    Julie............+0.4......PREGO
    Laila...........-1.0..........0.49%
    Lauren.......-1.5........0% (I already lost this, so it doesn't feel right to reclaim)
    Heather.....-0.8........0.44%
    Allison......-0.3.........0.14%

That's my Friday weight. I've been down for the count on and off all week, so was barely on my laptop (the brightness/text made my headaches worse). I was barely able to get through logging, but am glad I did, AND, I'm down more this morning. So a loss is a loss, even a small one like .3 pounds, and I'll take it.
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Dear TOM,

I hate you. You make my body hurt and zap all motivation to do anything. Please go away.

xoxo,
    Lauren
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Hang in there Lildebbie! I can completely relate to your stress - I hate having to deal with financial stuff like that, when most of it is out of your hands too! I hope it will all come together and turn out fine, good luck!
  • lstpaul
    Options
    My daughter who has been in Germany is on her way home ... arrives at 8:40 tonight. I am looking forward to it, and also not excited about how crabby she will likely be for the rest of the week when she has to jump back into school and work.

We have had roofers and siders at our house every day since last Thursday (new roof and siding from hail damage last September), it will look nice when it is done but I really can't wait until they are gone. It is very stressfull being in the house with 6-20 workers banging on every wall. I've had the shades drawn and had to use the upstairs bathroom (downstairs bathroom has no curtain since there is just a high window - but the people working on the roof can easily see in!), and we tiptoe in and out of the house around their ladders and stuff. It is weird. Plus there are still some portions that our contractor has to get our insurance to pay for - so that makes me a bit nervous.

Why does anything out of the ordinary make me want to eat! :grumble:
  • purpleprose
    purpleprose Posts: 650
    Options
    Why does anything out of the ordinary make me want to eat! :grumble:

I know how you feel - disruptions to my routine throw me off emotionally, triggering that urge to eat and/or binge. Having contractors around must be the pits - are they almost done?
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    I have this huge knot in my stomach and can't stop crying. We are now almost 48 hrs away from closing and every hr that goes by makes me think the less and less chance we have to close on Thursday.